Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archive

Old Moods: Changes

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-21-2008, 05:46 PM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Busy
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Exclamation Moods: Changes

We've finally been able to obtain the long awaited update to moods. Unfortunately, we had to uninstall our previous version and completely get rid of those files. Once the new version was installed, we were able to upload the moods we had previously. Good news though that moods will no longer cause lag while loading pages of the forums. Even if we decide to add additional moods.

EVERYONE's mood got reset. So you'll have to pick your mood again. We're very sorry for the inconvenience but this couldn't be helped.

Known Bugs:

Mood list doesn't work presently on the frontpage, arcade, or gallery. Nick will be fixing this shortly.

If you click a mood and it doesn't display for you, try refreshing the page and see if it appears then. Most often, this will resolve the problem.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:58 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Thanks Bat, and Nick.
Even though it's been 6 months (to the day!), I'm still in the mood for Red Flips.
Old 11-21-2008, 06:04 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Thanks Batleth and everyone else who worked on it we appreciate it.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:19 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Sah-weet! Thanks man! =)
Old 11-21-2008, 10:21 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Fluffy
Brave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in TreasureBrave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in Treasure
Thanks! xD
You rawk! =D

love,
kairi
Old 11-21-2008, 11:45 PM
•Dancing through life•
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Regal
Kitri has disabled reputation
This is great! Thanks for the update!

Clickie
Thank you SoccerRyan and Pisces for being my math tutors!
Old 11-22-2008, 05:20 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Thanks Bat, thanks Nick! Are we able to submit moods?
Old 11-22-2008, 05:26 AM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 

Here Since Day 1
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCrazyLava View Post
Thanks Bat, thanks Nick! Are we able to submit moods?
Yes, you may but it might be a little while before I get to add some new ones. I've got a pretty full to do list for this weekend. So maybe later next week, I can add some new ones.
Old 11-22-2008, 04:54 PM
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
My Mood: VMK
LuckyJazz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thanks much
Old 11-22-2008, 05:15 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Thanks so much Bat!
Old 11-22-2008, 06:13 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Ok, thanks a lot Bat!!! This is gonna be really cool!
Old 11-22-2008, 06:19 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 

FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
I already submitted one.. LOLz

Hey Bat, what happened to the moods being little pix on the list, why are they just the name now?
Old 11-22-2008, 06:41 PM
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by FabMariah View Post
I already submitted one.. LOLz

Hey Bat, what happened to the moods being little pix on the list, why are they just the name now?
Got it. Thanks for your submission!

The mood menu with all images was causing undo lag on the forums. Each time a page was loading, it would cause these images to reload and do it before most of the page was. This was causing some problems for mainly IE 6/7 users. This new version came with the option for text only menu so we've decided to go with it. It really cut down the lag for some people.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:44 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase

OK, thanks a lot!
Old 11-22-2008, 07:39 PM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure

That's fab, thanks.
I also submitted some moods.