Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms

Magic Kingdoms The real-life parks, not the virtual kind!

Old Favorite Pins!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-15-2006, 03:12 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Favorite Pins!

Here is the thread to post your absolute favorite pin in the whole of disney!
You can either take a picture from your collection, or find the picture you are looking for on www.officialdisneypintrading.com (www.odpt.com).

I'll start off, and here is my favorite pin!

This Member-exclusive pin features artwork commissioned for the S.S. Member Cruise 2005, inspired by the world-famous Pirates of the Caribbean attraction and the fascinating pirate history of Key West. Mickey is dressed in costume, having found magical treasure during the "Happiest Celebration At Sea!"

The S.S. Member Cruise 2005 took place September 4-8, 2005 on board the Disney Wonder. This pin was a gift to Disney Vacation Club Members attending that special cruise.

Picture and write up from www.odpt.com

Have fun, and Enjoy the pics!

Last edited by StitchMad; 09-07-2008 at 09:19 PM..
Old 10-15-2006, 03:22 PM
Miracle from Molecules
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Private Message Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!
Since I couldn't find it on ODPT.com, I got a picture-

[IMG]http://i9.************/2me38tf.jpg[/IMG]

It's the Millennium Timekeeper, from the Tapestry of Dreams parade at EPCOT. There's also a set of other characters from the parade, but I'll find them at a later date.

The 21st Century Began October 1st, 1982
Happy 25th, Epcot!
DisneysOnlineWorlds | Policies and Disclaimers | Current DOW Projects
FAQ | IRC Guide | mIRC Guide
Old 10-15-2006, 03:30 PM
Banned

GBShorts s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
I only have a few pins, and I'm sure this one isn't very rare, but here's my favorite:

I can't seem to find the others I have that I like that were out around the same time. Hopefully I can come home with some new ones! (you spent how much on pins this trip?!?!)
Old 10-15-2006, 03:44 PM
Snow Dreams of Disney!

JasonDude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
This one is my favorite pin (of the few that I have):

It's a pin of the poster for the Little Mermaid movie.
Old 10-15-2006, 07:14 PM
< All my Pink dogs! :)
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

sunnyskye is floating through Inner Space
:oh! Nice pins! I don't have a pic of mine, but my favorites are the bobblehead-like Winnie the Pooh pins! I also like the "Hang Loose at Walt Disney World" mickey ears pin! I did have a gold ears pin but I lost that one on the EPCOT ride inside the globe. Oh, and at the end of the week, I got 10 pins, and two were from a coupon for a free pin, which gt me two, so I have about $65 in pins.
Old 10-16-2006, 07:06 AM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Busy
Smoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying around
I have been pin trading since 2001. Since then I have collected well over 1,000 pins. But since this is a VMK Forum, my favorite pin is none other than the VMK Pin!

To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:26 PM
Feeling Pressure

My Mood: Adventurous
Dudejoejoe is floating through Inner Space
I'd say the Donal Cutie is one of my favorites. I Think i have about 15 pins. I went to WDW in March and it was my first time collecting pins. Anywho here it is:

Old 10-17-2006, 10:51 PM
?????

AlexKZ is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I cant find a pic of my favorite pin, i'll try to get a pic of it when i find it in my collection but for now i'll tell you what it looks like. You know how on the back of most disney buses it had either Goofy or Pluto and it says "Have you heard the best kept Disney secret? " and then after it has Disney Vacation Club. Except mine isn't Goofy or Pluto, its Stitch! I think I know why it isn't on the sight,because the only way you can get it is by being a member and go up to one of the vacation centers in the parks, wearing the blue vacation club hat, and the cast members give it to you for free.
Old 10-20-2006, 05:04 PM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Busy
Smoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKZ View Post
I cant find a pic of my favorite pin, i'll try to get a pic of it when i find it in my collection but for now i'll tell you what it looks like. You know how on the back of most disney buses it had either Goofy or Pluto and it says "Have you heard the best kept Disney secret? " and then after it has Disney Vacation Club. Except mine isn't Goofy or Pluto, its Stitch! I think I know why it isn't on the sight,because the only way you can get it is by being a member and go up to one of the vacation centers in the parks, wearing the blue vacation club hat, and the cast members give it to you for free.
Here's your pin!
To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.
Old 10-20-2006, 05:18 PM
DysLEFTic Southern Yankee
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

greenhpper has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoop View Post
I have been pin trading since 2001. Since then I have collected well over 1,000 pins. But since this is a VMK Forum, my favorite pin is none other than the VMK Pin!

Even better is the GOLD cast memeber VMK pin. That is my Holy Grail. By gum, I'll get one some day.
Old 10-20-2006, 06:32 PM
mutemath rocks

alicerose is spinning in a Cursed Storm
one of my and my mom favorite pins is the i was there pin both the if u were working there and if u were there at disneyland on the birthday to go and buy it. we were one of the lucky ones to get one. but i don't have a picutre of them.
Old 10-20-2006, 08:41 PM
?????

AlexKZ is spinning in a Cursed Storm
That's the pin! Thx for finding it Smoop
Old 10-21-2006, 05:51 PM
Still looking for Nemo

My Mood: Adventurous
Nemofinder is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My Favorite pin It was love at first sight under the MGM hat
Old 10-25-2006, 03:41 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Woooow, its cool seeing all these pins!!
Keep them coming!

ALSO, I'll get the gold VMK pin one day! I JUST KNOW IT... Ok maybe i wont. I already got the blue one though

Last edited by StitchMad; 10-30-2006 at 09:09 PM..
Old 10-26-2006, 01:58 AM
Organizations XIII Axel
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 1

Xucid is covered with ConfettiXucid is covered with ConfettiXucid is covered with Confetti
well since its soo hard to choose just one favorite pin, i have 3 from my personal collection and a few from my dads. my three are

that last one i really love because it showed me mickey without his gloves for the first time.

this is the one i love from my dad's collection: