Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > VMKF's Competitions and Contests

VMKF's Competitions and Contests Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggestions.

Old August Smiley Contest: The Beach

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-02-2009, 05:58 AM
The Kitty Admin
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Participant's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Reading
Tepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying around
August Smiley Contest: The Beach

I think we need something fun and silly to shake things up a bit.

So I looked over the smileys and decided that the one theme that fits this month the best was

THE BEACH

And there were also no smileys with a beach theme

Your challenge

If you chose to accept it

is to create a smiley story using only the smileys we have here on site.

How?!??!?!?!

That's your problem

You have until Saturday August 29th to submit your story on this thread.

Mods will look them over on the 30th

And we'll hand out awards on the 31st

The top 5 will get

Everyone else will get

Good Luck!!!

Muhahahahahahaha

Old 08-03-2009, 04:55 AM
The Biggest Narutard Ever
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 10

Here Since Day 1
naruhina4894 is as Frosty as a Snowman
There once was an who went to . When he got there, he rode on the . Then he bought a . That made him really . After that, he went on the ride. The line was long which made him . Next, he went on Haunted Mansion. He saw , , and . He was . After that, he . He ate too much and was . When he had to go, he was but he got to go.

I know it's not that good. I'm not very creative XD.
Old 08-03-2009, 09:36 AM
!Moar!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

iRaccoon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
went to in his ((Bird Of Prey)) Everyone loved him but they chased him too much so he gotz and ate the along with . axed him if he knew time and replied "Time know no man." Then he walked toward and got growled at, ran toward his motorcycle and ran so fast that he almost lost his normal people close and that made him then he had an that made him then he stole a then drove into a flying . The End.

((IF im getting a Participation Award please do not reward it to me ))
Old 08-03-2009, 05:32 PM
VMK's gone, get over it..
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Fluffy
StitchMayhem is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I woke up today thinking this was going to be a boring day. But it wasn't, I'll tell you what happened. I had some and a and went over to my friend's beach house. We went outside playing with our when something weird happened. We found a computer in the middle of the beach. My friend and I went over to check it out, then this happened . I asked my friend "HOW THE HECK IS THAT POSSIBLE!?" Then it occured to us that it was sent by an , we both laughed and then said it wasn't. Then we saw more weird things. It started to rain and . Everybody saw it and shouted out "YAY!! Free money and popcorn!" My friend and I went back inside thinking we we're imagining things. Then I had to use the bathroom. I went in, and this happened . I then got sucked into a world were there was a plumber who ran around hitting and stepped on , then it hit me. I was in my ! I was scared at first but I then found out the only way to escape was to win. So I ran as fast as I could and then found as asked him if I could get a ride, he gave me a . we were driving trough all the levels, but then I forgot about the last level. Bowser! I then found and said, " We're saved!" Then appeared and I said, "We're doomed!" Sure enough I woke up and it was all a dream. But I can tell you the reason it happened!

He did this to me!

The End!

P.S. THIS ALL HAPPENED AT THE BEACH!

Last edited by StitchMayhem; 08-05-2009 at 07:30 AM..
Old 08-03-2009, 11:26 PM
A Key... blade?
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Participation Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 13

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Awkward
Sly cooper is as Frosty as a Snowman
Once upon a time, there was a named Steve. Steve liked to . His big day had finally arrived, when he would play at the towns 50th aniversarry party. He flew with his Magic Cape of Superior Awesomeness . When he got there he had set up his stuff and the party started.

Suddenly, flew in looking for . was confused. needed 's help with a task so fearsome, so terrifying, that if one even mentions it, somebody in the world. wanted to...
OPEN A PICKLE JAR!!!!
Somebody in the world.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:35 PM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 15

Born In Park
My Mood: PandaExpress
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure
Jeffrey was a piggy, a very hyper piggy; almost as hyper as this monkey. Jeffrey loved everything, except the beach. Jeffrey was afraid of fishes, yes fishes. He loved sharks though, which was a little weird. One day, Jeffery's friend Steve came along. Steve was a good friend of Jeffrey, and invited him to go to the beach. Jeffrey, of course, wanted to say no. But he didn't want to let down his best friend. Because of his friendship, he said yes. As they drove to the beach , Jeffrey began to feel nervous. Ever since the day he went on that fishing trip, he had a fear of the beach. He was there one day at a fishing tourney. It was at the same beach they were going to now. He had caught the biggest fish , but then, it suddenly bit him on the finger. Ever since then, he had developed a fear of the beach, and the fishes that lived within it. Steve did not know about this giant fear, and Jeffrey decided not to tell him. "Duh!" thought Jeffrey. "I'll just stay out of the water." So he did. He went to the conveniently located snack shop and bought a Pepsi. He was very happy, until he walked back to his chair in the sand. He screamed ever so loudly at the fish laying there, gasping for breathe. Then suddenly, he woke up from his nightmare.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:52 PM
I Am ShadowJr In VMK!!!
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Blah
sonic99979 is as Frosty as a Snowman
Once upon a time, there lived Doodle , was a boy who lived in his friend,

One day decided to go AT THE BEACH!. While he was AT THE BEACH, a got attached to his line AT THE BEACH! It pulled him all over the place while transforming STILL AT THE BEACH! He was pulled by a AT THE BEACH, he was pulled be a AT THE BEACH, until, appeared with a AT THE BEACH! the transformed into , then they engaged in a STILL AT THE BEACH!

During the battle, found a , he used it quickly and went... AT THE BEACH!!!!

The transformed into and walked home in fear TO ANOTHER BEACH!

Kinda stupid LOL
Old 08-05-2009, 07:46 PM
VMKF NEWB
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award Design a Pin Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Waffle
Spoodler is as Frosty as a Snowman
One day, went to the beach. He wanted some , but they were out of . So then he goes to on the beach, but just then, A GIANT TIDAL WAVE WAS COMING AT THEM IN SLOW MOTION! On top of it was .

was too scared to move! Just then, came and grabbed him away!

"THE BEACH IS ANGRY AT YOU ABU ANI! I mean, !" said who was inside .

"I just wanted my dang !" yelled. And the tidal wave went fast and gobbled the beach up!

The end!

JUST KIDDING!

"I just wanted my dang !" yelled.

"Muahaha! We will CLOSE THE BEACH!" yelled, and then waved a magic .

Oh no! The beach is suffering the same fate as !

Then, remembered he had an old, moldy in his pocket! He waved it, and yelled," NOES! NOW WHOS GONNA OBEY ME? I'll get you , and your little Princess too!"
"No lines from 1932 black and white to color films!" yelled.

Thus, the wave retreated in slow motion, and go a FRESH .

The REAL end!

Not really!

JK!

The real REAL end!

What do you think guys?

Last edited by Spoodler; 08-30-2009 at 06:11 AM..
Old 08-06-2009, 08:26 AM
Toontown Fan- 110 laffer
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Lurking
Abrahamman is spinning in a Cursed Storm
One day, was on vacation from staying away from his ride at . He tried to go to but it was closed because took over it and became the king of it. tried going to but it was invaded by space cheerleaders.

After he noticed that every theme parked was invaded by weird dancing bananas he went to the beach on his new car .
When he got to the beach, he went swimming. After a couple of minutes he drowned and found spongebob . He got so scared he just ran away or swim so fast until he found himself in where abducted . When woke up he noticed the their leader was . He screamed so much he.

wakes up and notices that it was just a dream and he was still on the beach. He got back to the water and found with and said " I loooove this show!"

got a heart attack and

The end....lol not that good
Old 08-08-2009, 07:13 AM
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 27

Matterz has disabled reputation
(Sorry it takes two posts since I'm over-doing the image limit!) <---

There was once a lady named Topaz and her little friend M`tterz , silly that 'd to visit the . When both arrived at their favorite shore, the friends saw 's 'ing sand castles 'ing for the water to crush their creations into the earth. Both of them decided to start their tans before the drew the sunlight away . Soon after relaxing , unusual figures were strangely walking near their beach territory. A by the name of Batleth was furious looking for his . Consistently helping to cure his caffeine crave, Zep and Jack drew their swords at the innocent public. Topz and M` 'd to the unruly POF staff, but when they lost, the 's plundered them to . "Ahhh! Narf, zort, poit!" M`tterz shouted.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:14 AM
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 27

Matterz has disabled reputation
They were surrounded by 's and had no possible escape! Wandering around on their small abandoned island, they waited for kids on the mIRC live chat client to pass out magical 's so the friends could fly back to the beach . Pink_Bink, Sillyasa, and Fairy came to the rescue and helped the unfortunate mice (TooHip was tooo hip that he had to go! ). When they all returned to the beach, the beautiful sunset was falling into the sea from a distance. What a great day at the beach!
Old 08-09-2009, 01:44 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Santa at the Beach

After all the hard work for christmas , Santa takes his annual vacation to the beach . First he had to pack his bags, and he couldn't forget his gameboy . He was glad to be going somewhere warm after dressing like this all winter: . His boat arrived and he was off for his vacation. While aboard, he met Jack Sparrow and got his autograph. When he arrived at the beach , he was welcomed by many familiar faces including Mickey Mouse , Minnie Mouse , Daisy Duck , Nemo , and Stitch . Santa was happy to spend his vacation with some Disney characters. On his vacation, Santa skateboarded , spotted some sharks , rode a motorcycle , and went fishing . Santa's trip came to an end and he was really sad . His boat arrived and when he arrived back home, he greeted his favorite elf and started to prepare for Christmas once again, knowing his next vacation was only a year away.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:34 PM
.. something u drink from
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 

My Mood: Piratey
Straws is as Frosty as a Snowman
was inside his burrow when he noticed it was starting to inside. Since winter was approaching he decided to travel to where it was and he could have fun in until spring had sprung again. So he dug his way through the ground and headed south towards .

After many days of traveling decided he was at since it was very noisy above him. He poked his head out of the ground and to his surprise he wasn't at , but the !

"Hhmm..." said. "I must have taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque."

As he brushed himself off, he noticed that there were many other Loony Toons around him, was soaking up some , while and where playing Marco Polo in the ocean. was buying , while , , and were through the sand I hopes of making it to china by nightfall.

was shocked. There were no fights, arguments, or explosions that usually occur between at least two of the Loony Toons. Much to ’s surprise, wasn’t even trying to blow up earth! Even though was puzzled by how tranquil it was on the beach, he reached back into his hole, pulled out a ball and announced to the Loony Toons that it was time to play some volleyball! All the Loony Toons including ,,,,,,,,, and ran over to the nets and prepared for the fun game that awaited them.

Last edited by Straws; 08-11-2009 at 01:59 AM..
Old 08-09-2009, 09:44 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 

My Mood: Festive
TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
was enjoying his summer day. Nice, not too hot, not too cold. He was down by the beach and enjoy the sun, the flowers , and the sand. He was happy that it was so nice out, but he was lonely and that made him kind of sad . So, he went on the internet and emailed some of his friends to come over and hang out at his house. His first friend, Mickey came up in a with Simba and Tigger in the passenger seats. His last friend, Nemo came up in the ocean, since he was a fish . They all hung out, played games, laughed , and had a great time! Then, it was time for his friends to go . Stitch went inside and sat on his big sofa and watched some TV until he went to sleep . He enjoyed this day so much, downat the beach.

Last edited by TheMagicWithin; 08-09-2009 at 10:06 PM.. Reason: Messed up. LOL :)
Old 08-17-2009, 02:12 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
and were best friends. Despite them being dog and cat, they loved each other like brother and sister . With it being the middle of August, what better time to visit the beach than right now?

had heard about the at ,but quickly he decided he had a fear of and overgrown animals, however cute they may be. The beach it was!

and hopped in the , then realised they looked too much like the Blues Brothers in that car.. nevermind - onward to the beach!

Meanwhile, down under the deep blue sea, (yet again!!) wasn't listening to his Dad! "" he screamed.
and had had enough of the screaming and grabbed him out o the water "schilder059:" cried!

brought the orange fish nearer to his mouth, nose smelling away.. just getting ready for that second to... kiss him? An army of 's flew over to make it look like magic had been made, and that was the end of the fun for the day .

In an attempt to make this story even longer, Simba thought it fun to stay on and watch the fireworks with his new buddy Nemo.. cue smiley! -

Everyone suddenly grew wings and flew home - .
The end.