Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Magic Kingdoms Archive

Magic Kingdoms Archive Archive forum for Magic Kingdoms

Old Meeting Points?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-11-2007, 05:37 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Meeting Points?

If your family is to get seperated at the Magic Kingdom, and you did not arange a meeting point, you'd be lost. It's always a good idea to pick a meeting point as soon as you enter the park as possible. I'm curious to know where you meet at the Magic Kingdoms if your family gets seperated. (Add the other parks also if you wish).

Please remember the following:
  • Do not post times or dates of your trips. This is a very important rule, and you can read the full write-up here.

My family and I usually meet at VMK Central, but now that it's closing in the Magic Kingdom, we have no place set. I think it will still be the Main Street Cinema though.

What about you?
Old 09-11-2007, 10:38 PM
< All my Pink dogs! :)
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

sunnyskye is floating through Inner Space
Hmm we never thought of a meeting place when we went, but if I ever got lost, I would just call my parents on my cell phone.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:11 PM
Secrets of the VMK member

Marsh-Mellow is spinning in a Cursed Storm
If I get lost, I go to the front gate and ask them to make a announcment(sp?)
Old 10-18-2007, 08:25 PM
Come to the Lazy Mermaid!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Jacques is covered with ConfettiJacques is covered with ConfettiJacques is covered with Confetti
They will never make in park announcements unless there is a serious emergency. Best thing to do is to arrange a meeting point in advance with your group (ours was always the castle drawbridge. Easy to find, right in the middle, pretty scenery while waiting

Of course, these days, everyone has a cellphone. Makes it much simpler.