Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Magic Kingdoms Archive

Magic Kingdoms Archive Archive forum for Magic Kingdoms

Old Displaying pins?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:13 PM
Farewell VMK&All Who Play
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 
Total Awards: 17

VIP
My Mood: Supercal
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Thanks a lot stitch =). I was at the Disney store today, I did not see anything that holds pins exepts lanyards, and these small books, that probably only held 4-6. So I just bought five pins (And some cool shaped backs :P).

Anyway, I have some questions for you. The first "laptop bag", does it only have one sheet like the other one does, or does it have more? If I buy one, I want it to have more pages so I do not have to keep buying more. And, do you rerember the price for it? If it is some outragous price like the large HKDL one is, I don't think I want it .

And on average, about how many pins fit on one sheet? And on the gold/black book, there is only one sheet, am I correct? That is my favorite style of everthing you posted, and I would like to know how many it fits. I think I wil be purchasing this one on my next trip to Disney! Thanks a bunch for everything Stitch!

EDIT: And by the way, if anybody wants to see my pins, just click the little panchito down in my siggy there, and you will be brought to my gallery. Click on the Disney pin Album, and you will see most of the pins that I own =).

Sig made by Sushi--Adventurebry/AlphaPanchito RIP 2005-2008

Last edited by Adventurebry; 08-14-2007 at 11:18 PM..
Old 08-15-2007, 01:28 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adventurebry View Post
Thanks a lot stitch =). I was at the Disney store today, I did not see anything that holds pins exepts lanyards, and these small books, that probably only held 4-6. So I just bought five pins (And some cool shaped backs :P).

Anyway, I have some questions for you. The first "laptop bag", does it only have one sheet like the other one does, or does it have more? If I buy one, I want it to have more pages so I do not have to keep buying more. And, do you rerember the price for it? If it is some outragous price like the large HKDL one is, I don't think I want it .

And on average, about how many pins fit on one sheet? And on the gold/black book, there is only one sheet, am I correct? That is my favorite style of everthing you posted, and I would like to know how many it fits. I think I wil be purchasing this one on my next trip to Disney! Thanks a bunch for everything Stitch!

EDIT: And by the way, if anybody wants to see my pins, just click the little panchito down in my siggy there, and you will be brought to my gallery. Click on the Disney pin Album, and you will see most of the pins that I own =).
Okay, I went again, and got you more info. I keep forgetting prices and such! Here's your info:

"Laptop Bag":
  • Price: $38.00
  • Pages: 5 Pages for pins, with 6 extra net compartments in between the others for your pin card backs + flyers.
  • Squares: There are no squares, just a full page of the soft material, I guess you could fit around... 20 big pins, or 30 smaller pins on it. Find out for yourself on the pic below.
[IMG]http://i17.************/4zxwfhg.jpg[/IMG]

Gold & Black Book:
  • Price: $20.00
  • Pages: 6 for pins + protective sheets
  • Squares: 20 per page. (1 pin will fit in 1 square)
[IMG]http://i9.************/52l7blj.jpg[/IMG]
They also sell the middle parts to the book seperatly, for extras.

[IMG]http://i16.************/4u2d8wz.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i10.************/4m9502g.jpg[/IMG]

In addition to your items above, they also do different designs on the laptop bags, as seen below. Personally though, I prefer the pin trading laptop bag.

[IMG]http://i11.************/52faex0.jpg[/IMG]
Old 08-15-2007, 02:03 PM
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 

VIP
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Thanks a bunch Stitch. I don't like the "laptop" type bag that much anymore. The gold book is much better! Thanks. So the next time I am in Downown Disney, I will look around for it =). Oh wait.. It is in that big Pin trading place outside, right? I think that is what your talking about. Anyway, I really hope you did not go back to Downtown Disney just to do that :oh! Well, thanks again =).

Old 08-15-2007, 02:27 PM
Click Click Boom
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Thenishall is floating through Inner Space
Yeah, that picture looks like it was inside the Downtown Disney place, meh, I was just there
Old 08-15-2007, 02:57 PM
(:

My Mood: LOL
VMKChrisssy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
So far, I only have mine on a lanyard & cork board hanging on my wall xD
I haven't been to Disney in a year, so my pin collection is low T_T

You can try putting them in little tiny containers, like a shadow box, only it sits on your shelf. I have those for my ballet/christmas ornaments X_x

XxChrisssy
Old 08-16-2007, 05:35 PM
Click Click Boom
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Thenishall is floating through Inner Space
Bry, I just bought a corkboard yesterday just to try it out. You must get one of those! They are so easy to get pins on and off, and it's looks really cool in your room or wherever you put it.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:33 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adventurebry View Post
Thanks a bunch Stitch. I don't like the "laptop" type bag that much anymore. The gold book is much better! Thanks. So the next time I am in Downown Disney, I will look around for it =). Oh wait.. It is in that big Pin trading place outside, right? I think that is what your talking about. Anyway, I really hope you did not go back to Downtown Disney just to do that :oh! Well, thanks again =).
Yeah, I love the gold books. It's a circular building near Once Upon a Toy. They may also sell them in the Pin Room in the World of Disney, but it's easier to get it from the Pin Traders.
Yeah, I went to Downtown Disney just for you, and to buy some items for our kitchen.
Have fun,
-Stitch
Old 08-19-2007, 04:06 AM
Awards Showcase

VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchMad View Post
Yeah, I love the gold books. It's a circular building near Once Upon a Toy. They may also sell them in the Pin Room in the World of Disney, but it's easier to get it from the Pin Traders.
Yeah, I went to Downtown Disney just for you, and to buy some items for our kitchen.
Have fun,
-Stitch
You really should not have done that, but thanks =). Good thing you got some Disney kitchen items, or else that would mkae me feel weird. Really, I am just a virtual friend, a Figment of your imagination, almost.. (actually, I an a red bird with an oversized hat.. But who would take an extra trip for a red bird?) Anyway, thanks . I hoe it did not take up too much time of your vacation :oh!

EDIT: Right now, I have the cork board. It is very nice. Thanks everybody!

Last edited by Adventurebry; 08-23-2007 at 09:31 PM..