Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archive

Old New Section Added!!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-16-2008, 11:46 AM
Thanks To All!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Bahahaha
Nickpf is spinning in a Cursed Storm
New Section Added!!!

I just noticed that "Vmk Remebered" section was opened

Here is the link:

VMK Remembered

Thanks Friez for the awesome sig and buttons of doom!!!
Old 09-16-2008, 12:22 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
That's really awesome, I love it :] Thanks!
Old 09-16-2008, 03:22 PM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Busy
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
We've made quite a few changes around the forums. As you can see Site feedback and Rants are re-opened to new postings. Moved around quite a few of the forums, added the VMK Remembered forum, and will be doing a new highlight thread each week in the news called "This week in VMK".

VMK Remembered is for discussion about your gaming experience in VMK. Where you can share your memories of VMK with your friends here on the forums. We've all had our good times on VMK and felt this was a good way to honor it's memory.

"This Week in VMK", will be a weekly thread highlighting the items that were released in the different weeks by VMK. Up will be posting these in the News and including links back to DOW incase anyone wanted more info on some items. Feel free to join in the discussion about those items each week. We all had quite a few things in VMK and now we can share some discussion about them with each other. This thread has it's own archive forum as well. So if you miss any weeks, you can still find them easily.

We've moved around some forums to hopefully make navigating around the site a little easier and highlighting some different forums. We have created a forum just for all the closed gaming threads incase anyone would want to browse through those, but make it so they aren't so predominant for everyone.

A special note here about the Disney Fan Club forums. When you navigate to those forums, you will be automatically change to the Disney Fan Club skin. Don't worry, it won't stay that way. Once you go outside those forums, you'll be back to the skin you have chosen to view. Don't want to alarm anyone when they experience this slight change to the forums.

We hope everyone likes the new changes. Enjoy!
Old 09-16-2008, 03:25 PM
CL_Disruler
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

disruler ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
I like the "This Week in VMK" Section, very cool and it brings back almost vivid memories.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:08 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Thank you VMKF!
Old 09-16-2008, 07:11 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Thanks, guys! And thanks for opening up the Site Feedback again
Old 09-16-2008, 07:52 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Rants and Site Feedback was a great idea in re-opening. Now there's somewhere to let out feelings again. I'm also happy that the past forums have only been archieved, our posts from 2005 are still there!

I'm also thrilled about "This week in VMK". This should be a great way to bring back loads of memories, post stories about certain days, and also a good way to look at other peoples screen-shots taken on that day.

Thanks for the updates VMKF.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:53 PM
Hello, Love ★
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: AFK
Thriller is as Frosty as a Snowman
This time, I can say thank you mods/admins. This will surely help the site out.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:58 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's 

SkyRocket is as Frosty as a Snowman
Thanks for the awesome additions!

Hopefully soon we can open the Trading posts and stuff when and if VMK opens again
Old 09-16-2008, 09:12 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Interesting ideas mods, I can't wait to see them in action. I love "this week in vmk" it's so interesting.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:13 PM
I am the Brain of you all
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Nerdy
Brain is covered with ConfettiBrain is covered with ConfettiBrain is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batleth View Post
We've made quite a few changes around the forums. As you can see Site feedback and Rants are re-opened to new postings. Moved around quite a few of the forums, added the VMK Remembered forum, and will be doing a new highlight thread each week in the news called "This week in VMK".

VMK Remembered is for discussion about your gaming experience in VMK. Where you can share your memories of VMK with your friends here on the forums. We've all had our good times on VMK and felt this was a good way to honor it's memory.

"This Week in VMK", will be a weekly thread highlighting the items that were released in the different weeks by VMK. Up will be posting these in the News and including links back to DOW incase anyone wanted more info on some items. Feel free to join in the discussion about those items each week. We all had quite a few things in VMK and now we can share some discussion about them with each other. This thread has it's own archive forum as well. So if you miss any weeks, you can still find them easily.

We've moved around some forums to hopefully make navigating around the site a little easier and highlighting some different forums. We have created a forum just for all the closed gaming threads incase anyone would want to browse through those, but make it so they aren't so predominant for everyone.

A special note here about the Disney Fan Club forums. When you navigate to those forums, you will be automatically change to the Disney Fan Club skin. Don't worry, it won't stay that way. Once you go outside those forums, you'll be back to the skin you have chosen to view. Don't want to alarm anyone when they experience this slight change to the forums.

You guys love to work so hard! Thanks for the updates, and I hope to see more in the future! Keep up the good work.... and you might get some cookies...

-Brain

Old 09-17-2008, 12:24 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I love the remember VMK section!

Boy, maybe someone should start a thread about past quests we did. They'd post the specific quest, and they'd link back to the thread about when people got all angry about how hard the quest was and stuff. Boy, imagine how hard we will laugh. Thinking how angry we got over quests.
Old 09-17-2008, 02:30 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Something had to be done with VMKF, and this was the best thing that could have been done. I'm very pleased that VMKF is shifting back to remembering our game. No complaints at all; this was a great move. Thank you very much VMKF Staff!

-Soccer

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 09-17-2008, 06:08 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 

VIP
My Mood: Curmudgeon
lemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batleth View Post

The only thing about this is the fact that my profile looks so...out of place on the skin xD

Last edited by Batleth; 09-17-2008 at 07:40 AM.. Reason: Highly Contraversal Topic