Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archive

Old i need help

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-08-2006, 07:35 PM
Scummy Bubbles

Quibbles is as Frosty as a Snowman
Question i need help

i need help (mostly from a mod)
when i tried to veiw a thread this popped up:

Quibbles, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home
Old 01-20-2006, 08:30 PM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Busy
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
I was unable to find anything wrong with your account. Sounds like your trying to post in an archive or no posting forum. We have several of these now since the forum changes. Which forum were you trying to post in?
Old 01-20-2006, 08:36 PM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

SpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
It could also be that you were about to post on a thread just as a mod was either moving it to another section or deleting it in which case it could not be found causing that message. I have even had it as a mod when another mod was moving a thread while I was typing a response to post in it
Old 01-20-2006, 08:45 PM
Scummy Bubbles

Quibbles is as Frosty as a Snowman
ok thank you for your help i was trying to read a thread a couple days back and it would not let me see it