Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > News Archive

News Archive no posting

Old Fantasyland Magic Mirror (Disneyland Resort - January 4th, 5th, 6th 2008)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-04-2008, 07:25 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Fantasyland Magic Mirror (Disneyland Resort - January 4th, 5th, 6th 2008)

From VMK Promotions Page:

Available For a Limited Time Only!

THIS WEEKEND ONLY (January 4th, 5th, 6th, 2008)! It's a magical new year, start it off by getting the Fantasyland Magic Mirror card* in the Main Street Magic Shop on Main Street U.S.A. at Disneyland.

The Disneyland Retro Penny Press card* is now available at the 20th Century Music Company on Main Street U.S.A. – only at the Disneyland Resort!

* Card free with any purchase, please limit one per Guest. Available while supplies last.

Check out my VMK memory that was featured in the VMK Newsletter right here.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:31 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
They keep telling us when is actually IS avaliable, but never when it isn't.
They expect me to book a flight to LA, hire a car, book a hotel and get there in the next 3 days to get a card?
Whenever I've asked they've always told me that they "have run out".
Old 01-04-2008, 07:31 PM
Quit - hope 2 cya on VFK!

greenpixiegirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Nice! I'm out of town this weekend LOL. No, really, it is nice they're making stuff available again - I'm glad for all the ppl that can go today and load up.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:32 PM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Villany
the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I'm guessing that VMK isn't thinking about those who don't live inside the U.S., Stitch.
Old 01-04-2008, 10:57 PM
Walt Disney World
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 1

WDWTigger72 is as Frosty as a Snowman
Fantasyland Magic Mirror (Disneyland Resort - January 4th, 5th, 6th 2008)

Available For a Limited Time Only!
THIS WEEKEND ONLY (January 4th, 5th, 6th, 2008)! It's a magical new year, start it off by getting the Fantasyland Magic Mirror card* in the Main Street Magic Shop on Main Street U.S.A. at Disneyland.
PURCHASE1OF6FRONT.jpg

The Disneyland Retro Penny Press card* is now available at the 20th Century Music Company on Main Street U.S.A. – only at the Disneyland Resort!
PURCHASE6OF6FRONT.jpg

* Card free with any purchase, please limit one per Guest. Available while supplies last.
Old 01-04-2008, 11:04 PM
Meanest Player Ever
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award 

mickey0794 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
so.. only this weekend? good. i need mine to stay rare.
Old 01-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

Here Since Day 1 VIP
madamecat is spinning in a Cursed Storm
UH................this is what VMK means for a magical new month/year? Gee thanks, will just run on over to DRL no problem. Thanks for nothing but thank you Tigger for posting.
Old 01-04-2008, 11:16 PM
DysLEFTic Southern Yankee
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

greenhpper has disabled reputation
Hmmm, I was under the impression that those cards have been availalble all along (since the "big" quest retirement)?? That and the penny press....maybe they are just reminding people since no one asks anymore. lol.

I agree with Cat, lets all rush right out and get them

Old 01-04-2008, 11:26 PM
Meanest Player Ever
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award 

mickey0794 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
If this is all they meant by magic month, I'm quitting.
I mean, If they do a bunch of months like this, that would mean paying 60-80 bucks a person ( me and my family of 6 ) to get virtual itesm >_<
Old 01-05-2008, 12:45 AM
If the boot fits..

TheRealPumpkinQueen is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhpper View Post
Hmmm, I was under the impression that those cards have been availalble all along (since the "big" quest retirement)?? That and the penny press....maybe they are just reminding people since no one asks anymore. lol.

I agree with Cat, lets all rush right out and get them
Everytime I have been there in the last year ( about 10 times ) I was told that they were out of Mirror cards but did get penny presses on my trip in December.
Old 01-05-2008, 01:25 AM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealPumpkinQueen View Post
Everytime I have been there in the last year ( about 10 times ) I was told that they were out of Mirror cards but did get penny presses on my trip in December.
I've been able to pick up several Penny Presses and/or Mirrors on just about every trip to Disneyland since VMK started.

It would be nice for us card collectors if they would release the other planned cards, such as the seasonal Mickey series, which have probably already been printed and are probably just sitting in storage somewhere.

Last edited by Neoteny; 01-05-2008 at 02:44 AM..
Old 01-05-2008, 02:33 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I wonder if they could start doing this with all the leftover vmk cards after they closed. If there are any left
Old 01-05-2008, 02:50 AM
VMK name- RealWildCompany
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

wdmountie is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i just wish they would do this at WDW also...I was at the Magic Kingdom tonight. It would have been nice if I could have gotten a Magic Mirror card...
Old 01-05-2008, 09:19 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Magical
MagicGypsy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
No Cards in Shops

Was in park today and asked for cards in Magic shop....was told they would be in ..."tomorrow....".....?
Anyone else have any luck?
Old 01-05-2008, 09:30 PM
missing vmk like crazy
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Innocent
Cmkrebs is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoteny View Post
I've been able to pick up several Penny Presses and/or Mirrors on just about every trip to Disneyland since VMK started.

It would be nice for us card collectors if they would release the other planned cards, such as the seasonal Mickey series, which have probably already been printed and are probably just sitting in storage somewhere.
i agree with you im a vmk card collector too