Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old HSM Broadway show question

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-31-2007, 04:43 AM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

SpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
HSM Broadway show question

Hello,
So I am about to take 100 people to see the HSM Broadway show. I have several that don't want to go because they (various reasons) 1) think it is only for girls, 2) didn't get into the tv show, 3) think that it is only for younger kids (these are 11-14)

I have tried to tell them that seeing something live, with singing and dancing is amazing and that they should keep their minds open to seeing it.

My question is this . . .

Are you someone who wasn't that into the TV movies but saw the show live and enjoyed it? What about the live show did you enjoy? Any advice for helping them want to go?

Thanks in advance for your help.

SpinMarty
Old 12-31-2007, 05:07 AM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

SpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
It is the touring cast. But I don't think that it will make a big difference for students who don't see broadway shows, IMHO.

SM
Old 12-31-2007, 05:22 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

luckyone is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i watch the HSM the ice tour and was great i love it even they are not the real ones i say they should go