Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Off Topic > WAY Off Topic

WAY Off Topic Off Topic archive

Old UFOs

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-30-2007, 04:46 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
Aliens can be real... i mean if there's an earth filled with people, there might be a whole different solar system in the universe, with another planet that can support life...
They probably look human too! Who knows rofl

if aliens did exist... I bet they would be just as scared of us, and they would think we're aliens too... and they would study us amap (as much as possible)
and if they were nice like us... they probably wouldn't take over earth... unless their planet was full and they want ours too then probably yes LOL
and if there were aliens with the same intelligence, they probably have space shuttles that look like ours too... unless they thought of designing it differently then .. LOL

But it would be nice if we were the only intelligent life form. LOL

I haven't seen a ufo yet, but that would be so cool if i did...

although if aliens were visiting, they would have probably landed by now... unless they can't because of some weird things, like they can't stand the weather here cause it's different at their place, etc...

Or maybe they have landed and they just act and look like regular peeps! LOL

What if the movie "Invasion" came true?! I would probably freak out a whole lot and start screaming like a maniac LOL
Old 08-30-2007, 10:09 AM
Merdelebop~
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 6

Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!
Meh. My post got left behind on the other thread when they un-merged. >___>; Anywho, here it is again:

Quote:
I think I know which video you're talking about. I recently read about it on an urban legend reference source. It's a digitally created video created as a test for a movie that is in development. The movie (ironically enough) is about some guys who make a fake UFO video as a prank, but it's so realistic that nobody believes them when they say it's a hoax. It has been proved that the video you saw was fake, as the person who made it was actually confronted in real life, and was able to produce another video showing a similar spacecraft. The camera then turns toward an angle where you see it's actually a miniature, and there's an old lady in a window holding a remote control.

In short, digital effects are getting a bit too good. X)

Gallery Profile - Disney's Online Worlds Wiki - Userpage
Old 08-30-2007, 11:45 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

Waterelement is covered with ConfettiWaterelement is covered with ConfettiWaterelement is covered with Confetti
Aliens dont exist. End of story.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:38 PM
Shadows Are Security

Fantasysurfingboy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
There is no need to worry. Even if they do exist ( which they don't ) they'll die in a few days if they land on Earth. Only humans have the right Immune System to live on Earth. They would all die from disease.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:01 PM
happpy ®©™

happpy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I'm sorry if I sound rude but YOU DON'T HAVE PROOF THAT THEY DON'T EXIST!!

hehe,neither do we have proof they do exist (I do believe they exist, but if we are scared of them they might as well be scared of us!)

'Nuff said
Old 08-30-2007, 06:12 PM
Shadows Are Security

Fantasysurfingboy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
I'm sorry if I sound rude but YOU DON'T HAVE PROOF THAT THEY DON'T EXIST!!

hehe,neither do we have proof they do exist (I do believe they exist, but if we are scared of them they might as well be scared of us!)

'Nuff said
This is going to get confusing for some...

When human's first existed, nobody even thought about alien's or dreamed of it. Some wacko guy ( I don't know who ) made up this alien thing. Hence there is no proof, it's still as if we don't even know about it.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:24 PM
Are you listening?
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 1

TeddyYeti is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossomflower View Post
Aliens can be real... i mean if there's an earth filled with people, there might be a whole different solar system in the universe, with another planet that can support life...
They probably look human too! Who knows rofl

if aliens did exist... I bet they would be just as scared of us, and they would think we're aliens too... and they would study us amap (as much as possible)
and if they were nice like us... they probably wouldn't take over earth... unless their planet was full and they want ours too then probably yes LOL
and if there were aliens with the same intelligence, they probably have space shuttles that look like ours too... unless they thought of designing it differently then .. LOL

But it would be nice if we were the only intelligent life form. LOL

I haven't seen a ufo yet, but that would be so cool if i did...

although if aliens were visiting, they would have probably landed by now... unless they can't because of some weird things, like they can't stand the weather here cause it's different at their place, etc...

Or maybe they have landed and they just act and look like regular peeps! LOL

What if the movie "Invasion" came true?! I would probably freak out a whole lot and start screaming like a maniac LOL
Since when were we nice. We porbably have aliens in area 51 and torchering them right now. Anyway, Probes have been to earth gathering water, sedement, and other goodies. I personally think they are real. LOL
Old 08-30-2007, 06:27 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
True....
we're not nice....
then aliens would probably be scared of us rofl
then they'd capture us and study us too...
@_@
unless they were still in the "cavemen" process then they wouldn't cause they'd be still really stupid LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So nobody really knows...
Aliens MIGHT exist because the universe is giant... might be another planet that can sustain life...
but there might not be cause earth might be the only planet that can handle people....

One day, humans will be able to make a really good space ship...
then they'll fly to outer parts... the unknown parts... MUAHAHAHA
and then maybe we'll find out :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aliens don't necessarily have to look.... alieny.. LOL
they're just called aliens cause they don't belong here...
Earth is one of the planets that is just in the perfect position from the sun... with oxygen :P

What if far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far - takes deep breath - far far far far far away there's another solar system with another planet that is perfect for living organisms? @_@ creepy thought

and maybe the aliens just haven't visited yet because they don't have a good enough spaceship to take them this far... @_@

LOL if there were aliens, they'd be probably sitting here on a different site, and chatting about aliens too.. LOL! that would be kinda.. ironic rofl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL i have weird imagination.

But anyway... we have no proof that aliens do exist... we have no proof that they don't.... - creepy music plays - LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh and they might not die here on earth, if it's the same condition and bacteria etc at their planet....
but ya they'll probably die if it's different :P
Old 08-30-2007, 09:05 PM
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
My Mood: VMK
LuckyJazz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I honestly think there is some life form out there that is just like us, but lives on a different area of space. If you have proof of aliens not being real, go for it, that means scientific proof, not just what you "think". Anyways, if aliens did come to our Earth, it probably is possible that they can also live under Earth's conductions, like we live everyday. There isn't any scientific proof that if they're real, they can't survive here ;D
Old 08-30-2007, 11:08 PM
Are you listening?
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 

TeddyYeti is floating through Inner Space
Some creature with no nose already visited earth, and tried to take over it. But I think it was just Voldemort from harry Potter.
Old 09-18-2007, 02:26 PM
VMKer Since 05/23/2005

Here Since Day 1
Gus ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Waterelement, stop thinking like that. There isn't only 1 dimension, there isn't only human beings, aliens aren't green, they don't call themselves aliens, there isn't only 8 planets, aliens aren't in humanoid form also. They don't need ears, they don't need eyes, they don't need arms, they don't need anything similar to us: but I'm sure there is 1 planet in each system like the one we got, the Solar System. Here it's Earth that got the blessing, and outside of the solar system there MUST be other "life forms".
Nothing is in Mars, nothing in Saturn, nothing in any other planet. But OUTSIDE of the Solar System, I repeat, THERE MUST BE!
Old 09-18-2007, 06:36 PM
On The Grind All The Time

WakkaWakka is spinning in a Cursed Storm
There are no such thing as aliens. If there were, why don't we have proof that we're not alone. UFO's are the government testing new spy planes. There are bigger things to worry about than aliens, like ecoli or mole people.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:23 PM
xDDDDDDDDD
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Lurking
Darenator is as Frosty as a Snowman
UFO's are real. The word UFO stand for unidentified flying object. Anything that it in the air and cannot be identified by authorities is a UFO. It doesn't necessarily have to be a flying saucer.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:45 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofyono View Post
dont worry, sky's the limit.. soo many things can happen in it. Dont cry about it =)
If the sky's the limit, how come there's footsteps on the moon?
Old 09-18-2007, 08:07 PM
VMK's Only Banjo Player

Wishboneboy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I don't believe in intelligent life besides earth. You see, our planet is made perfectly! If we were moved even a tiny bit closer to the sun, we would burn. If we were moved farther away, we would freeze. And the oxigen! If there was a bit more, everything would be engulfed in flames! If we had a little less, we woulden't be able to breath.

We and our planted were created perfectly.