Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > In-Park Quests

In-Park Quests Discussion about official In-Park Quests - Closed Till Quests are added back to Parks!

Old Quest Questions

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-30-2007, 08:07 AM
Hello

BlueStarburst is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Arrow Quest Questions

Hello all ,

My brother is currently visiting Disney World for the summer, while I am still back home. I would like him to pick up a few quests for me; however, as he does not play VMK, and I have never been to the park while VMK has been around, I don't know what I need to have him do.

I know that there are forms to be printed off the computer, but where does he need to get the in-park quests from (what does he need to do/ask for, and where does he do it)? Also, once he fills them out what does he need to do to claim the prizes?

Any help in the matter would be appreciated as we are completely new to this process. As it is, he feels a bit silly asking about it, as he had to ask some cast members in the park and none of them even knew what he was talking about (which makes me wonder just how much the game is promoted over there).

Thanks
Old 06-30-2007, 08:57 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStarburst View Post
Hello all ,

My brother is currently visiting Disney World for the summer, while I am still back home. I would like him to pick up a few quests for me; however, as he does not play VMK, and I have never been to the park while VMK has been around, I don't know what I need to have him do.

I know that there are forms to be printed off the computer, but where does he need to get the in-park quests from (what does he need to do/ask for, and where does he do it)? Also, once he fills them out what does he need to do to claim the prizes?

Any help in the matter would be appreciated as we are completely new to this process. As it is, he feels a bit silly asking about it, as he had to ask some cast members in the park and none of them even knew what he was talking about (which makes me wonder just how much the game is promoted over there).

Thanks
Hey, great idea! VMK isn't promoted very much, so he'd have been better asking in the shops where VMK cards are given out, or at VMK Central.
The following quests are currently avalible to guests at WDW.
  • Thrill Seeker Quest (Print off, must get stamp at Animal Kingdom)
  • High School Musical Quest (Print off)
  • Tomorrowland Quest (Print off)
  • Animation Quest (Pick up in park)
  • Pirates Treasure Hunt Quest (Pick up)
Pick up the Pirates and Animator quest at Walt Disney World, VMK Central. Fill in the answers. If you don't want to do the quest, get the answers from the Secrets of VMK forum here. For the Thrill, High School, and Tomorrowland quests, you print them off from the main VMK Site, and fill in your answers from home. Again they can be found in the Secrets of VMK forum.
Don't be afraid to ask at VMK Central what to do. You will be asked to give them your quest sheets, and your park admission ticket. They will then, in return, give you your cards, with codes on the back. If you're brother is traveling with others. Do the quest for each of them, with their tickets, and then you get their quest too. In other words, if your brother and a friend is going, print off two of each quest, and then your brother can hand in two tickets and get two sets of quest.

The in-park quests are there ready to pick up, you will see them as soon as you walk in VMK Central, and if you don't ask. Again, never be afraid to ask.
This post has made the whole process look long and confusing, but really, it's not. If you require any more help, PM me, post again, and also visit these links below:

http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...hp/VMK_Central
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Quests

Good luck, and I hope your brother has fun at Walt Disney World!