Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, there is also a forum at toontowncentral.com for the wiki for those who are interested. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old The wiki needs an edit (non-editor suggestions)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-22-2008, 10:47 PM
Keep VMK Alive!!!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
HaveAMagicalDay is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DREAM_EPCOTFANS View Post
i'm fast today here are all the pictures i got of the news items
We have these images already on there . Thanks though

Also, a note for a mod, these thread is getting buggy, we're on page 25, and page 26 is listed, you click it, and it brings you to page 25. I think the thread has just gotten too big lol.

~HAMD
Old 04-23-2008, 02:17 AM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
There are 2 new loading screens that I've seen!

Last edited by Pisces; 06-23-2008 at 01:21 AM..
Old 04-23-2008, 06:54 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Images added:

http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...ward_Cards.jpg
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i..._VMK_Items.jpg

and wiki updated:

http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...#22_April_2008

Thanks!
Old 04-23-2008, 07:12 AM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Smoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying around
The posters in the Sci Fi Dine have changed too. It's like the many face of Yeti. We need to get a screen shot of that as well.
“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”
Old 04-23-2008, 07:31 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 

Born In Park VIP
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoop View Post
The posters in the Sci Fi Dine have changed too. It's like the many face of Yeti. We need to get a screen shot of that as well.
Thanks for the heads up Smoop.

Hopefully adding this information (when I can get an image) will help to spur past information of this sort to be recovered.

Unfortunately many changes like these are ones that will require us to hunt down past images and information on VMKF. We have not been consistently documenting in game image changes such as those that have occured in such public areas as the Sci Fi Dine In, VMK Gallery, VMK Esplanade, and VMK Central just to name a few. If anyone has images/dates/VMKF links regarding information of this sort, it would be most helpful.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:38 PM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Smoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Okay I got you covered as far as the Sci-Fi Dine In goes along with yesterday's updates. All these images were found in these forums (posts/gallery) or taken by me. Some may be duplicates, but I figured better safe than sorry. I also have the dates when they first appeared as well.

Sci-Fi Dine In/Chicken Little - First appeared 12-12-05 then again in 5-26-07

Sci-Fi Dine In/Pirates - First appeared 7-12-2006

Sci-Fi Dine In/Pirates Remixed - First appeared 9-6-2006

Sci-Fi Dine In/Disney DVDs - First appeared 1-28-2008

Sci-Fi Dine In/Secret Agent Yeti - First appeared 4-22-2008

Esplanade with RIP Logo - First Appeared 4-22-2008

VMK Gallery with RIP Logo - First Appeared 4-22-2008
“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”
Old 04-25-2008, 09:19 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoop View Post
Okay I got you covered as far as the Sci-Fi Dine In goes along with yesterday's updates. All these images were found in these forums (posts/gallery) or taken by me. Some may be duplicates, but I figured better safe than sorry. I also have the dates when they first appeared as well.
Wow! Thanks bunches Smoop. I'll try and get these images on the wiki when I get the chance...unless another editor decides to work on it instead For the time being it's going on my ever growing todo list, but I just wanted to let you know how appeciated your efforts are! Thanks again.
Old 05-03-2008, 01:24 PM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 15

Born In Park
My Mood: PandaExpress
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure
I believe the Lagoona Gator Hat is now retired.

♫Friez♫
Old 05-04-2008, 05:45 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friez View Post
I believe the Lagoona Gator Hat is now retired.

♫Friez♫
Thanks. I made sure to retire the Lagoonagator Hat when I added the Figment Hat.
Old 05-12-2008, 05:54 PM
GoofyWaterCoaster
Awards Showcase
Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Goofyy
GoofyWaterCoaster is spinning in a Cursed Storm
On the Unreleased Items Page, these items need to be removed

These were just released
Fireworks 1 - Spinning
Fireworks 2 - Small Shooter
Fireworks 3 - Large Shooter

Also, look what I got today from Lily's trades! Come and see if you don't believe me
Old 05-12-2008, 06:12 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyWaterCoaster View Post
On the Unreleased Items Page, these items need to be removed

These were just released
Fireworks 1 - Spinning
Fireworks 2 - Small Shooter
Fireworks 3 - Large Shooter

Also, look what I got today from Lily's trades! Come and see if you don't believe me
Thanks, removed all 3 fireworks from the Unreleased Items page.

We have a picture of that present already on the wiki, yet thanks anyway. Congratulations!
Old 05-12-2008, 06:44 PM
GoofyWaterCoaster
Awards Showcase
Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Goofyy
GoofyWaterCoaster is spinning in a Cursed Storm
She took the present away, so no point in taking it away from the wiki

Also, using the commonly known image link, I found these

-------------------------------------------

I don't have a POF account (I'm too young), but this page needs an edit:
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...ad_Gravedigger
The Gravediggers are also found near the tombstones directly south of where you come into the Tortuga Graveyard

Last edited by Jacques; 05-12-2008 at 09:34 PM.. Reason: merged double posts
Old 05-12-2008, 09:23 PM
Keep VMK Alive!!!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Clan Leader VIP
HaveAMagicalDay is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyWaterCoaster View Post
I don't have a POF account (I'm too young), but this page needs an edit:
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...ad_Gravedigger
The Gravediggers are also found near the tombstones directly south of where you come into the Tortuga Graveyard
Thanks for the help on the POTCO section of DOW . I've added it here .
~HAMD

Old 05-18-2008, 04:43 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Super Sleuth Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

StarBP is as Frosty as a Snowman
You forgot the Level 100 Checkers pic. I was going to wait to become an editor to post it, but because of the closing I have changed my mind. The pic is attatched.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CheckersLevel100.jpg (45.5 KB, 91 views)
Old 05-19-2008, 06:51 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Thank you so much for submitting this image. It has been uploaded: http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...rsLevel100.jpg