Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Virtual Guides & Help Info

Virtual Guides & Help Info In here is a guide to all the aspects of VMK the game. NO SPOILERS

Old VMK GUIDE: Furniture and Accessories

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-17-2005, 02:56 PM
R.I.P. Strajo

Greenway is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkid9393
anyone can help me that would be great i need a list like this only with how much the stuff costs plz help me out here thx
Most items on the list have a price already, it is in parentheses. Example (D50) means soemthing costs 50 credits.

SpinMarty great work. I don't see any mention of the Everest Room of the Briar Patch Room. Any notes about those?
Old 12-17-2005, 06:47 PM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

SpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Bob - I check the coding myself.

Green - I haven't heard of release dates but will add them when I see their actual titles

Thanks Funstitch. The Helmet is there under "Other" as it isn't furniture, a pin or a poster lol.
Old 12-18-2005, 01:35 PM
°o° Disney Enthusiast
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

DizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying around
WOW Spin ty for posting this stuff

"Laughter is America's most important export"-Walt Disney
Old 12-21-2005, 05:07 AM
VMK Pirate

Goldhunt is spinning in a Cursed Storm
WoW! thank you very much for taking the time to do this great list that is pretty much everything! Also thxx for not spoiling all the surprises. But still I am excited about all that.
Old 12-22-2005, 07:05 AM
Stitch's Manager

awesomerey ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
on the list of things you forgot the ice cube seat
Old 12-22-2005, 11:44 AM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

SpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomerey
on the list of things you forgot the ice cube seat
Actually, since it is not out yet I put it under the section at the bottom "Things I have discovered recently" so it IS there - you just didn't look thoroughly
Old 12-22-2005, 02:26 PM
Twitchy!

carlyiscoolio is floating through Inner Space
I was wondering, you know that Treasure chest that I think VMK_Bingo has in her room that is not beta nor buyable? It is a gold one, i have a pic, but if you do not have that on your list, it exists, I can assure you.
Old 12-22-2005, 02:52 PM
Registered+

aengus is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I have that chest you are talking about.

I constantly debate wether to hold it or trade it LOL

heres a picture of it.

Old 12-22-2005, 02:59 PM
▒▒▒▒STITCH'S #1 FAN▒▒▒▒▒

My Mood: AFK
Sdude ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
wat is the roullette table and wat is the tribal shield table?
Old 12-24-2005, 03:27 AM
Kaerfz

dogzfreak is spinning in a Cursed Storm
What river pieces come in each package? I'm not on VMK right now and if this was answered quickly I would appreciate it.
Old 12-24-2005, 04:15 AM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogzfreak
What river pieces come in each package? I'm not on VMK right now and if this was answered quickly I would appreciate it.
I haven't looked that closely but I will. In the meantime check out Priz's thread here.
Old 12-26-2005, 02:05 PM
1994-2006 R.I.P.

The Great Funstitch is spinning in a Cursed Storm
You Should Take Yellow Toy Soldier And Green Wreath Off A Future Items List.

-Funstitch
Old 12-31-2005, 09:13 PM
Lurker

Exoxus is covered with ConfettiExoxus is covered with ConfettiExoxus is covered with Confetti
In your list at the bottom SpinMarty, you had the Mission Space stuff. Isn't that just what the spacesuit is called? Also on that say list you had Gus, Phineas and Ezra. Are they not just the programming item to make the appear in the Haunted Mansion? Anyway, great job!
Old 01-01-2006, 12:00 AM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conduitman
In your list at the bottom SpinMarty, you had the Mission Space stuff. Isn't that just what the spacesuit is called? Also on that say list you had Gus, Phineas and Ezra. Are they not just the programming item to make the appear in the Haunted Mansion? Anyway, great job!
The space suit I believe you are correct (thanks for the save). I kept the ghosts on there because on the actual list the other NPCs are listed and they give you pins so I thought that maybe in the future these are actually pins.
Old 01-01-2006, 12:03 AM
VILLAINS' MONTH! MUAHAHA!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Appleson is as Frosty as a Snowman
all i can really say is nice work this must have taken you a long time to make. thx for your time and effort to make this