Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Players Discussion

VMK Players Discussion General VMK Gaming Discussions which doesn't fit anywhere else.

Old Blue VMK Logo pin to return, briefly

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-01-2007, 02:36 PM
Kungaloosh!

AdventurersClub is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Its not the first time WDI has made pins similar to existing designs. I have not compared but there usually is minor differences between WDI and park pins when they use pre-existing designs.

WDI should be releasing more VMK pins within a couple months, Tiki and pirates are the themes that were said.

Also, you only need to be a cast member to order the pins from the portal, ANYONE can purchase them at the store in Glendale, the only way however to get to the store is to be walked in with a cast member. The store also is open to the public without having to be with/or a cast member at the NFFC conventions usually held twice a year in CA.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:36 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
I'm actually quite happy at this, and I'd LOVE to get this one also. Looks like there IS a difference. Great find Green.
On the back of the one I have, it says "(C)Disney", I'm guessing on the back of this it will say WDI, and/or LE300. Yay.

Here's both pics next to each other to compare. Enjoy. The first one (right) is mine. It's kinda nice to know that I have something in real of VMK.

Old 11-01-2007, 04:14 PM
Great Times, Great People
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
Manchester United is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I have admit the finish on yours is alot better stitch!
Old 11-07-2007, 07:47 PM
missing vmk like crazy
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Innocent
Cmkrebs is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i would love to get one of those pins but they are going to be to expensive on auction sites.

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 11-08-2007 at 06:56 AM.. Reason: removed advertising