Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old VIP Pin.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-03-2008, 09:24 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
VIP Pin.

Did they stop giving this out for best room winning twice?
I hear other players have won twice but got two of the same pin instead of the VMK VIP Guest Pin.
Any rumours floating around?

(Yeah, I'm stuck with two best game pins instead of the VIP Pin. xD)
Old 01-03-2008, 09:33 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Awkward
jamiewe is spinning in a Cursed Storm
well my friend LuckyMagicCharm won the Best Game Room award a few weeks ago and she has the VIP pin i think they still do give it out
Old 01-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Glad there is still hope!
I hear Chele and some other people did not get them, but not sure if that is just a rumour, I'll ask her later.
In the mean time, I may as well just ask Lily on Sunday. Thanks for the room ticket AceFighter!!
Old 01-03-2008, 09:40 PM
Meanest Player Ever
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award 

mickey0794 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
I'm pretty sure the VIP pin is only for winning best Guest, not best game, twice :l
Old 01-03-2008, 09:41 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I thought it was for winning any best room twice.
Old 01-03-2008, 09:42 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

slinkyman is floating through Inner Space
Well this is under the Awards & Top Players section:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMK
Room awards offered may change without notice. VMK reserves the right to subtitute or change awards at any time.
Yet right above that quote it says that players who win twice of the same award will recieve a VIP Pin instead of the same award.

I would send a message into the VMK Contact us and see if anything happens. If not try asking lily during AceFighterPilots Club 33 Party.

-slinkyman

Last edited by slinkyman; 01-03-2008 at 10:14 PM..
Old 01-03-2008, 09:48 PM
"A-wocka-wocka!" -neoteny
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

Soufriere_Hills is spinning in a Cursed Storm
you do get it its just it might take a long time to get the pins
Old 01-03-2008, 09:53 PM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Villany
the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
It takes some time to get the awards, doc.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:56 PM
aliceblue on VMK
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Curious
alice is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchMad View Post
Did they stop giving this out for best room winning twice?
I hear other players have won twice but got two of the same pin instead of the VMK VIP Guest Pin.
Any rumours floating around?

(Yeah, I'm stuck with two best game pins instead of the VIP Pin. xD)
It's my understanding that the second win for the same award is still supposed to be the VIP pin.

Sometimes they do mess up. Sparky came and traded me the correct pin, shortly after I received a second Best Guest Room pin instead of the VIP. (Would have actually been happy to keep the Best Guest Room, but oh well. )

You might want to let VMK know that you received the Best Game Room pin twice, in case they aren't aware of it.