Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Player Created Mini-Games & Quests

Player Created Mini-Games & Quests Games and Quests inside rooms of VMK made by the players for the players.

Old StitchMad's Red Flips Competition!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-09-2008, 03:02 AM
Bizzlebits Haha
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: VMK
Baconbits is floating through Inner Space
Can you maybe make a list of all of the names you have, that are entered?
Im just curious to see if I entered correctly and got in : D
Old 03-09-2008, 08:55 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Everyone who has posted on this thread has got in to the drawing. We currently have 86 people who have entered.

The prizes of which 6 people will be winning when I draw, close to VMK opening today! (I'm out of town this morning, so I won't be back until around VMK opening). Look for a thread I will make containing the winners!

1st Prize: Over 50 Items featured by a picture in the first post.
2nd Prize - Kali Couch Code
3rd Prize - Animation Viewer Code
4th Prize - Pirate Fortress Room Code
5th Prize - HSM Room Code

I wish you all VERY good luck! And let me also say again that if it is a good friend of mine, or even if it's my parents that wins, I can assure you that it will be done FAIRLY by the prize drawing.
I wish everyone good luck, and I will be doing the drawing around VMK Opening TODAY. Look out for another thread!
Old 03-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Thanks to all my friends
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

fantasyphillip has disabled reputation
woot thanks stitch i sent my answers in
Old 03-09-2008, 12:41 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Annoyed
Stemaboat_Tyler is as Frosty as a Snowman
OK Thanx stitch
Old 03-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

punkpat is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I might not be on at opening of VMK ( I will try to get my mom not to make me go to sunday school ) If i'm not I will still get the prize right?
Old 03-09-2008, 12:58 PM
Meanest Player Ever
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 1

mickey0794 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
I Didn't Post... But I sent in the answer.... Am I still in? I sent it in around the first day u opened the thread

EDIT:
Of you DID count me and I DO win, Please hold my prizes ( if any ) till I get back from church ( wont be on at opening )
Thank you! I usually get home around 2-3 hours after the opening of VMK.
Old 03-09-2008, 01:25 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchMad View Post
Everyone who has posted on this thread has got in to the drawing. We currently have 86 people who have entered.

The prizes of which 6 people will be winning when I draw, close to VMK opening today! (I'm out of town this morning, so I won't be back until around VMK opening). Look for a thread I will make containing the winners!

1st Prize: Over 50 Items featured by a picture in the first post.
2nd Prize - Kali Couch Code
3rd Prize - Animation Viewer Code
4th Prize - Pirate Fortress Room Code
5th Prize - HSM Room Code

I wish you all VERY good luck! And let me also say again that if it is a good friend of mine, or even if it's my parents that wins, I can assure you that it will be done FAIRLY by the prize drawing.
I wish everyone good luck, and I will be doing the drawing around VMK Opening TODAY. Look out for another thread!
i sent a message bc thats wat it said i the first post, am i still in the drawing?? just in case

VMK name: puppy_diva
and i put it in the message i sent u
Old 03-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
You didn't say we had to post, just send a PM. I sent in a PM early on, so just in case:

VMK Name: TravisSch
VMKF Name: TravisSch

Check out my VMK memory that was featured in the VMK Newsletter right here.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 

VIP
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchMad View Post
I never said you had to post in this thread to be in with the chance did I? I also said that 86 people have entered, and that many people haven't posted. Think about what you're posting.
Read the first post again if you're confused.

Watch for a new thread in 30 minutes or so, just let me finish this homework.
I will hold prizes for anyone who can not make it online.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:59 PM
Trader

10vgg is spinning in a Cursed Storm
when will u announce the winners?
Old 03-09-2008, 04:27 PM
oooh. wowiieee
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Expert Relocator Participants Award Arcade Winner Mod Match Winners Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Baffled
Mintypal is spinning in a Cursed Storm
hey idk but did i make it in the drawing?
Old 03-09-2008, 04:46 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

punkpat is spinning in a Cursed Storm
When will u make the thread? it has been an hour
Old 03-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase

VIP
Thank you for entering everyone!
The winners can be found in this thread.

This thread may now be closed!