Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World I went to Florida and all I got was this stupid T-shirt with a mouse on it...

Old Magic Kingdom's Tomorrowland: New Things From Outerspace

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-17-2009, 08:18 PM
Blonder.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Katarina is covered with ConfettiKatarina is covered with ConfettiKatarina is covered with Confetti
hmm.... I am liking the stitch's celebration idea, but I really hope they put in some disney music... Unlike a lot of Disneyland's Celebrate street party, for some reason I don't of mary poppins dancing to hannah montana or singing I love rock n' roll in Disneyland...
Old 04-17-2009, 08:23 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
That's awesome! Maybe it'll be ready by the time I go next month!

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 04-17-2009, 11:00 PM
Where Dreams Come True :)
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: RockOn
Gorams is as Frosty as a Snowman
Her'es some pics I took a few days ago

Here is a picture from above
Old 04-18-2009, 12:50 AM
Di$$$$$$ney
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: BanHappy
Flame Gun is spinning in a Cursed Storm
If I'm viewing correctly, that is the exact same position in Tomorrowland where they host the New Years Eve Party, thats good that they are finally putting up stations like this to host parties.
Old 04-18-2009, 04:22 AM
Courageous
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: MadHat
Brer_Nick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ah man I performed on the old stage that was there (school band trip, I play the drums). Good memories. Well too bad. Maybe now since they have the Stitch show they'll turn Stitch Encounter banck into ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter (I can hope).

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, shining at the end of every day. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, just a Dream away...
Old 04-18-2009, 04:13 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Since you pass the stage on Tomorrowland Transit Authority, are they going to change the audio on Transit Authority?
Old 04-25-2009, 02:40 PM
The Disney Otaku
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Asleep
SoraStarChan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
Since you pass the stage on Tomorrowland Transit Authority, are they going to change the audio on Transit Authority?
They might, but I'm not sure about that. Here's some pictures I took from the ground. These are from the weekend of April 19th.

Signature by Skrik
Old 04-25-2009, 03:06 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
They had just started clearing and digging into the floor when we were last there at the New Year, nice to see it coming along.

I'm not someone for the dance parties, they bore me silly. As does the Toy Story Mania Parade..
Old 05-05-2009, 02:58 AM
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Valentine's Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 27

Matterz has disabled reputation
I was reading around and I found that there are going to be six shows on Wednesday, May 8th.
I also watched a video I found online of one of the first shows, wow...
It's just a cheesy dance party made for little kids basically to get a kick out of. It's nice but I just don't like it...
Old 05-14-2009, 11:06 PM
The Disney Otaku
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award 

Well, everyone will have different opinions. And yes, it is out and running with six shows a day.

Signature by Skrik
Old 06-23-2009, 03:48 AM
The Disney Otaku
Awards Showcase

Ok, update on SSC. Disney is planning on stopping the show for good. The last performance is this Saturday, June 27.

Signature by Skrik
Old 06-23-2009, 03:57 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Doesn't really surprise me that they're ending it. That's what happens when Disney tries to cheap out a quick show. Sorry for the people who like it, but I thought they did it cheaply. There is no seating and no shading either.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:41 PM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoraStarChan View Post
Ok, update on SSC. Disney is planning on stopping the show for good. The last performance is this Saturday, June 27.
Wrong. For the summer they are stopping ti because its too hot out (and I couldn't agree anymore with the hot part!) and they will continue it sometime in August. I should know. I was there last weekend again lol.

-Stitchco
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco
Old 06-24-2009, 01:53 PM
The Disney Otaku
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchco View Post
Wrong. For the summer they are stopping ti because its too hot out (and I couldn't agree anymore with the hot part!) and they will continue it sometime in August. I should know. I was there last weekend again lol.

-Stitchco
You sure? Hm.... I'll double check when I go next. OK, sorry everyone! and stitchco, you're still evil :P

Signature by Skrik

Last edited by TopazR; 06-24-2009 at 06:50 PM.. Reason: personal information
Old 06-25-2009, 03:59 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoraStarChan View Post
You sure? Hm.... I'll double check when I go next. OK, sorry everyone! and stitchco, you're still evil :P
Not evil. My bad meter is high tho....

And yes I went last weekend for sure and asked them. And I got to go to the Passholder Fireworks event with both Brad and Steve!!! I'll post a thread about em later.

-Stitchco
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco