Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old Why did we care so much?!?!?!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-04-2009, 08:09 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Here is why I cared.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:52 AM
Official Disney Princess!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Born In Park
My Mood: Disney
DisneyDesi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I remember when I was new I thought the princess crown was the rarest thing in VMK and I played as a baby to get it.

I just wish I could find my one friend who I saw at Disneyland for real and then i Ran into her on vmk. And she asked me who I was at Disneyland. She was really nice.

Credit goes to Friez! Iloveit Thanks!
Old 01-05-2009, 06:27 AM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
:o
I was convinced when the closing was first announced that it was due to greed...
Everyone went crazy with the Blackheart quest...
Hmm... I don't really recall picking on people or even being picked on myself... I guess that might have been due to the fact that I joined early in the game but... I remember how crazy I was about having all the cool stuff-I just HAD to have inferno, I NEEDED to have a popular room... Idk... What could have made them so appealing...
Old 01-06-2009, 01:26 AM
Official Disney Princess!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Born In Park
My Mood: Disney
DisneyDesi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I did care about my stuff like my pins and clothes and all that. But it is true once VMK said that we are closing...To me they felt they gone already and I wanted to spend all the time with my friends,,,But I couldnt. I wish I did.

Credit goes to Friez! Iloveit Thanks!