Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Magic Kingdoms Archive

Magic Kingdoms Archive Archive forum for Magic Kingdoms

Old Going to WDW

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Winner's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 19

Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: Creative
MamaJo is as Frosty as a Snowman
Going to WDW

Well, I will be going to WDW starting Saturday 7/8 and staying there for 10 days at the Boardwalk. Due to my recent neck surgery I cannot go on many of the rides. So, this year it will be a relaxing vacation. I am planning on doing some of the tours that Disney offers. Namely--Keys to the Kingdom; SEGWAY Around the World Tour at EPCOT; Animal Kingdom's Backstage tour and the Family Magic Scavenger Hunt at Magic Kingdom. I will post about these tours when I get back and let everyone know about them. I'm looking forward to riding the SEGWAY at EPCOT. Knowing me I'll probably go flying over the handlebars and break the other part of my neck. Oh well, at least I'll do it gracefully, LOL. See you in about 10 days.

MamaJo
Old 07-06-2006, 04:26 PM
Rest In Peace;Daddy (:

WCPagentGirl ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Get me Something Because I cannot afford to go on Vacation this year because just the other week I had Nose Surgery to Fix It..
Old 07-06-2006, 04:29 PM
hi

crushandgush is spinning in a Cursed Storm
good luck! i went to mk in may for free to sing in tommorrowland and im going to WDW again soon to go to typhoon lagoon or bb
Old 07-06-2006, 05:06 PM
CL_Disruler
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

disruler ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
MamaJo you'll absolutley LOVE!! the family magic tour i did it once and gosh its a great time of disney magic. Seriosuly it will satisfy anyon'e Disney magic and fun and whimsy crave. The Segway tour looks awesome definetly looks great to do round futureworld
Old 07-06-2006, 05:18 PM
<-My Walt Disney World

Middiebear is covered with ConfettiMiddiebear is covered with ConfettiMiddiebear is covered with Confetti
Sounds fun...

Have a good time!!!
Old 07-06-2006, 05:19 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Hope you have fun MamaJo, we will be waiting for you when you get back
Old 07-06-2006, 05:20 PM
fantsymickey

FantasyMickey is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Have a great time!
Have fun on the tours
Old 07-06-2006, 05:24 PM
:[:()]

Silverstream is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i hope u have fun and all the tours sound really cool. i might be going down a couple days b4 christmas and coming back on christmas, my mom keeps bugging us about seeing everything decorated....but we're still talking about it, i hope u have alot of fun to bad about your neck tho
Old 07-06-2006, 07:25 PM
MissyLipGloss on VMK!

MissySW ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
have fun MamaJo!!!
we'll miss you so much!!!

~miss
Old 07-06-2006, 07:30 PM
Trader

My Mood: Sunshine
Dizznygrl has disabled reputation
MamaJo,
Have a GREAT time. Boardwalk is my home property. I know you'll love it!
Don't be dancing on the tables at Jelly Roll's. Remember your neck!

I did the Keys to the Kingdom tour last year. It's really good. I especially enjoyed the peak backstage and the Utilidors.

Remember to make yourself a Born In Park character at VMK Central.

Have fun!

Diz
Old 07-06-2006, 08:37 PM
Pete<3

Goofyono is spinning in a Cursed Storm
cool tell me if anything new came in if they did take pics
Old 07-06-2006, 08:42 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Winner's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 

Clan Leader VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1jezebelle
i hope u have fun and all the tours sound really cool. i might be going down a couple days b4 christmas and coming back on christmas, my mom keeps bugging us about seeing everything decorated....but we're still talking about it, i hope u have alot of fun to bad about your neck tho
If you want to come down while everything is decorated and don't want to pay the prime rate, come down right after Thanksgiving. Everything is decorated and most of the holiday attractions have started and it will be less expensive.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:38 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase

Clan Leader VIP
OK, the vacation is almost over. Only 1 more day to go. I do not recommend doing 3 back-to-back walking tours. My feet and legs were hurting!!!! Anyway, back to the subject, I would highly recommend the SEGWAY Around the World Tour at EPCOT. They are so much fun to ride and you get a lot of stares from the other park guests. (by the way-I ran into a fench at the China Pavilion). Anyone over the age of 16, this tour is really fun. I didn't enjoy the Keys to the Kingdom tour as much as I thought I would. It was a little bit boring and you are walking 4 hrs. The best part of it was we got to ride 3 rides without waiting and had lunch. Next we did the Animal Kingdom Backstage Tour and that was fun. We actually got to pet a white rhino. Now, how many people can say they have petted a white rhino!! I would recommend this tour for anyone. The last tour we did was the Magic Kingdom Family Magic tour. It is just as the name says--Family Magic. There is no age limit on this tour and I must say I was very surprised and pleased. I will not give away any "secrets" about this tour but let's just say you are going on a scavenger hunt and having fun doing it. At the end you just might be joined by a couple of "friends" to complete this. I do recommend this tour for anyone but book this early. This tour seems to sell out rather fast.

Well that's it for me. If anyone wants more detail about any of the tours, just PM me. I will go into detail with them.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:46 PM
MissyLipGloss on VMK!

MissySW ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
coolies MamaJo!
sounds like so much fun!
i think im going to Florida next year, so i really want to do a few of those
it would be fun indeed!

glad your having fun!
see you soon, missing you lots!

do a quest for me
~miss