Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback

Site Feedback Turn your amp up to 11 and let it wail!

Old I love this site!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-13-2009, 05:00 AM
Go Donald Duck!!!!!!!!!!!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Exasperated
Bobray is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I love this site!

Ya know, I just noticed how majorly awesome this site is. I mean, everyone here is nice and welcoming. The mods make sure that this site is G rated and actually standable, compared to the other sites with swearing and suggestive humor out the wazoo!

It's hard to believe that you can have so much fun with people you don't even know! I mean, you feel like you can just be yourself and not care what others are gonna think about you. But it's awesome to talk to and share ideas with others who have or had a common interest with you: VMK.

To tell you the truth, VMK was fun and all, but I didn't really come on this site AT ALL while VMK was still around. I just had a few friends in RL who I'd talk to on here (cuz of limited words on VMK). What I mean to say is, VMK was fun and all, but I have to admit, if VMK hadn't've (that's right, double contraction XD) closed, I don't think I'd ever gotten into this site. And after a year has passed, I come to this site without even thinking about the online game I used to play, instead, I think of all the wonderful people who come to this site.

I just think it's cool that after VMK ended so abruptly, people still stayed on
the fansite. I think it actually brought us all closer together. And even if and when I forget what VMK was, I'll still remember the great community here on this site.

For all of you who just skimmed this, my main point is I'm glad to be apart of this fansite. May VMKF last forever!
Old 08-13-2009, 05:06 AM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pwness
IceManFan is as Frosty as a Snowman
Yeah! go VMKF!

Roxas Rocks!
Old 08-13-2009, 02:44 PM
A Key... blade?
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Participation Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 13

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Awkward
Sly cooper is as Frosty as a Snowman
You know? I never thought of it that way. I never even realized that I went on here to talk to all of those people.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:33 PM
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Procastinating
Palkia is as Frosty as a Snowman
VMKF FTW!!!! VMKF will never die!

I'm a scene kid XP
Old 08-13-2009, 05:45 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
I've kind of always thought about it like that.
Everyone is nice to each other and we are all just like a big family. (:
Old 08-13-2009, 10:59 PM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palkia View Post
VMKF FTW!!!! VMKF will never die!
I was about to say that.. xD

- ace
Old 08-14-2009, 02:46 AM
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Procastinating
Palkia is as Frosty as a Snowman
haha i must have took it then :p any ways since in my current school i really have no friends, i feel better here in the forums.

I'm a scene kid XP
Old 08-15-2009, 12:28 AM
You've got a friend in me
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: LiveChat
fantasyforever is as Frosty as a Snowman
/me ^5's Bobray

Awesome post. 10000% agreed.
The mods do an awesome job keeping us safe, and the community is awesome.
Way to go, VMKF.
Old 08-15-2009, 12:31 AM
A Key... blade?
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Participation Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 13

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Awkward
Sly cooper is as Frosty as a Snowman
Same here, Pal. I'm more of a loner at school. But I prefer it that way.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:08 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
I agree! This site is awesome and I'm proud to be a part of it! It's comforting to know that no matter how your day in real life goes, you can always come here for support.

And yeah, I did not spend much time here either when VMK was open. I liked VMK more.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 08-15-2009, 03:34 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
I spent more time on this site these past 3-4 years than any other one. While I was on VMK, VMKForums was always on in the background. I'll be here as long as the site is! Great community and some great discussions!!
Old 08-15-2009, 04:09 PM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I started posting more after VMK closed...
- ace
Old 08-15-2009, 08:38 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchMad View Post
While I was on VMK, VMKForums was always on in the background.
Same here!

I agree with you, Bobray. This place rules.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:10 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1
My Mood: AFK
MoonLanderChampion is spinning in a Cursed Storm
This site is great and all but the staff could improve.
They are one dimensional
Old 08-16-2009, 02:38 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonLanderChampion View Post
This site is great and all but the staff could improve.
They are one dimensional
What do you mean?