Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK!

Project: SAVE VMK! General Discussion about VMK closing!

Old VMK Re-opening?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-25-2009, 08:43 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: SaveVMK
VMKObsessed554 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Well, it is coming soon and I said between the 1st and the 24th of October so you never know. Hopefully it will and if it does...... I'm sure i'll be the first one online

The day the world cried for VMK
I was one of those people.

--BestCookie_Crazy
Old 09-26-2009, 10:48 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Don't get your hopes up guys. We all know how well Disney promote their new films and products - months in advance.

Don't start to get excited over nothing, because then you will just be twice as upset.
And about Yavn saying "See ya real soon" instead of "Goodbye"... I really don't think there was enough thought in that final message to think of something like that. It's simply just "looking too far into things".
Old 09-26-2009, 06:49 PM
VMK's gone, get over it..
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Fluffy
StitchMayhem is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchMad View Post
Don't get your hopes up guys. We all know how well Disney promote their new films and products - months in advance.

Don't start to get excited over nothing, because then you will just be twice as upset.
And about Yavn saying "See ya real soon" instead of "Goodbye"... I really don't think there was enough thought in that final message to think of something like that. It's simply just "looking too far into things".

I just commented about everything you just commented about.

But yes I agree, the "See ya real soon" thing prooves nothing about the game coming back.

I fear the game will never come back.
Old 09-26-2009, 06:53 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Hopefully that new Kingdom Keepers game will be like VMK.

Old 09-26-2009, 06:54 PM
Registered+

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Exasperated
canogon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
do you guys actully think that he said that to give us a clue? he's not a criminal ppl!!! he just said it bc is what mickey mouse says, imagine if you were him, would you have say that just to give a clue or something like that?
Old 09-26-2009, 06:57 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Why would he be a criminal...?

I think see ya real soon is better than goodbye. But we'll have to wait and see. I have faith it will open eventually, I'm not saying I believe it will happen this year or the next though.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:02 PM
Registered+

no, what I meant there is that sometimes criminals leave clues, and if he did leave a clue... you know what I mean, I would never call YAVN a criminal!
Old 09-26-2009, 07:05 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Lol I know. But didn't VMK sometimes use clues to tell us what was coming next? So I'm not sure if "see ya real soon" is a clue or not
Old 09-26-2009, 07:06 PM
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 

Quote:
Originally Posted by canogon View Post
do you guys actully think that he said that to give us a clue? he's not a criminal ppl!!! he just said it bc is what mickey mouse says, imagine if you were him, would you have say that just to give a clue or something like that?
*sigh*

Again, I made that comment a few days ago.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:09 PM
Registered+

sorry, didn't want to copy you, I didn't know you said that anyways.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:13 PM
Awards Showcase

It's alright.

At least you don't come up to every player on the game and give out the worst excuse in the history of eternity.

"It was only a promotion."

THAT STILL DRIVES ME INSANE!!!!!
Old 09-26-2009, 07:17 PM
Registered+

haha, have to agree with you there! "it was only a promotion" @_@ so what? it could still happen?
Old 09-26-2009, 07:20 PM
Awards Showcase

Maybe it will come back during the 50th Anniversary of Disney World!

We'll just have to wait 20 years!

Starting....... NOW!

20 years. 19 years and 999.999.999.999.999.999.999.999.999.999.999.999.99 9.999.999 seconds.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:27 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I'm not so sure you guys. Nobody's gonna fully believe this until we see it. If we see, HARDCORE proof, we'll believe it. Come on, are we really gonna believe something, we need definite HARDCORE proof! Not to bring anyone down though.

But even if it were true, what do we search in the engine search? 'VMK' again?

Sorry to double post, had to say it.

Last edited by Jezzi; 09-26-2009 at 08:58 PM.. Reason: merged posts
Old 09-26-2009, 07:32 PM
Awards Showcase

I don't believe VMK is coming back, THE WEBSITE IS GONE ANYWAY!

I type in vmk.com on my computer and it brings me to disneychannel.com.

If it does that then that leads me to believe that VMK is toast.