Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback

Site Feedback Turn your amp up to 11 and let it wail!

Old Subscriptions!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-08-2010, 07:15 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Subscriptions!

This is so odd! I remember the day I bought the subscription here when there was a two years for the price of one offer; back in 2006. 2010 seemed so far away and I thought I'd never see it end. Funnily enough today I got an email notifying me my subscription is up and will leave me on the 11th

Where has the time gone?!

Old 03-08-2010, 09:34 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Oh wow. Yea come to think of it, I joined VMKF 4 years ago. It's hard to believe how time flies because I never expected to be an active user all these years.

At least you enjoyed 4 years of a subscription. Come to think of it, A LOT has happened in that time period.
Old 03-09-2010, 05:16 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Yes, time sure has flown by. My four-year mark was a couple of months ago and I didn't even realize it until now. This site has changed a lot over the years; I have changed a lot over the years. For the better. And I just can't rule that out as a coincidence. This site has really helped me over the years and I'm grateful that it is still open even when it's hardly visited.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 03-09-2010, 11:34 PM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Even though I've never had a subscription I totally agree!

- ace
Old 03-10-2010, 02:34 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
I agree with everyone who has posted~ At least you got to enjoy four years of PMs. Plus, you got to have four years that you've enjoyed memories~!
My three year mark is coming this year, yay! XD
Old 03-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
My 5 year mark this August, hehe!! Subscription leaves me tomorrow!
Old 04-13-2010, 07:10 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park VIP
mrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Today I renewed my subscription.
I thought how easy it would be to just let it go and move on like many others have.
Then I started reminiscing of good times both in VMK and the fun of logging on here to chat about the new stuff, rant about the bad, and message friends away from the game.
VMk might be gone but this site has stayed as a memory of good times past.
Nick and his staff,(all the Mods that have come and gone and those still putting up with us across the sites), deserve our support.
They will never guilt us into donating to keep the site open..
But I will.
I challenge all of you to donate what you can, keep the memory alive, and keep our community open until..
Well who knows or who cares,
As long as you have a site to visit whenever the mood hits.

(P.S. - Shout out to Bat/Tops/Too and all the mods past & present that made this site run so smoothly)
Old 04-14-2010, 01:41 AM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park
My Mood: Artistic
PMFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
You know, My Disney Account left me 2 days after my birthday [Jan. 3rd], I'm just amazed at how much time has passed already, more than 2 years after they announced they were closing, I still miss VMK sometimes, but another part of me has moved on...
Old 05-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Golden Years Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
TiggerDude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
4 year mark in September. XD I never got one of those subscriptions, i couldn't have had one.