Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback

Site Feedback Turn your amp up to 11 and let it wail!

Old Who is Graphics Artist?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-16-2009, 04:53 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1
My Mood: AFK
MoonLanderChampion is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Who is Graphics Artist?

Whoever makes the awards for vmkforums is amazing.
Who does?
Old 08-16-2009, 05:15 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Garfieldo I believe.

Old 08-16-2009, 07:02 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Garfieldo, but IDK.
Old 08-16-2009, 09:51 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
I'd also like to say the recent graphics are very good. Especially the competitions headers. Very good work to whoever does them.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:24 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
I know Garfieldo made the May VMK Memories award:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tepcat View Post

And I think Garfieldo outdid himself in designing such a wonderful tribute.
He did an amazing job on that!

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 08-16-2009, 10:58 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
True dat.

OT- WOAH! 3,300 posts!

Old 08-19-2009, 06:45 AM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Busy
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonLanderChampion View Post
Whoever makes the awards for vmkforums is amazing.
Who does?
Garfieldo started the first awards, but he didn't have the time to keep up with them. So Jack I and myself filled in when Garfieldo didn't have the time. Then Garfieldo retired from being a mod.

So now we have Sven Niscadae creating all our awards and contest banners for the past couple of months. He'll be making most, if not all, our awards from now on. He's our newest admin in training that came up the ranks on our PiratesOnlineForums.com site. He just finished several computer classes and we're taking advantage of his great skill in computer graphics...lol! Garfieldo was creating site skins for us, but he just hadn't had time to put out as many as we wanted this year. I taught myself how to create new skins this year and have been making them for several of our sites. In time, I'm hoping to train Sven to creating new skins for our sites as well. We're hoping to bring the sites up to a new level of eye candy, but it all takes a great deal of time. Some things are best not to rush.