Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK! > Project: SAVE VMK! Archive

Project: SAVE VMK! Archive Archive forum for Project: SAVE VMK!

Old "We are here" rally in Central Plaza!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2008, 07:06 AM
« How Unfortunate
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
CapnOlaf is spinning in a Cursed Storm
"We are here" rally in Central Plaza!

VMK is closing is less than a week, but that is not enough to convince me to stop trying to save it!

After a recollection of my childhood, I remembered Horton Hears A Who by Dr. Seuss.

A book about an elephant in a Jungle called Nool who tries to protect tiny beings on a speck that he has placed on a clover. He goes to great lengths to protect, even outwitting the dastardly Wickersham Brothers, and picking through a field of 3 million clovers to find the clover with the speck on it. And during the end of the book, to prove that the tiny beings known as Whos are there. They all begin to make noise using musical instruments, and repeatedly yelling "WE ARE HERE!" Eventually they prove that they do exist to the other jungle animals.

This instantly hit me, what if we were to do that in the Central Plaza, and repeatedly yell "We are here!"

It may sound crazy, but if the Walt Disney Internet Group saw how determined we were to save VMK, maybe they might realize they are making a huge mistake.

UPDATE:
The second installment of the rally will begin Monday, May 19th, at 7:00 PM Eastern Stand Time or 4:00 PM Pacific Time, it will go for one hour and thirty minutes.

So please come to the rally and let VMK hear your voice

This might be one of our last chances to save VMK.

Thank you.

Last edited by CapnOlaf; 05-19-2008 at 01:25 AM..