Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

Old Sponsored Links

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Views: 946 Send a Private Message to sunday_monkey
  Report This Page

( Hi there! Enjoy your time looking at my page! )

Hi there! I'm Sunday_Monkey and I'm a "young at heart" Disney fan. My friend (Clemmons on VMK) introduced me to VMK when she found out about it through the eBay "Dreams" promotion and I've been hooked ever since! I'm so glad I found this forum, it makes playing the game even more fun --- and I've made lots of great virtual friends here too! Thank you for stopping by my userpage, I'll be updating often so make sure you check back from time to time! Oh, and don't forget to leave me a "shout out"!
~Peace, love and Mickey Mouse!~

Update 4/7/08: I am so sad that VMK is closing on May 21st. I am hoping they have a change of heart and that they find a way to keep it open for us! I've had a great time here and I'm not ready to say "good-bye".

MY FAVORITE...

...classic disney character: Mickey Mouse
...disney movie character: Bert from Mary Poppins
...disney park song: The old "Now is the Time" song from the WDW Carousel of Progress
...disney movie song: So hard to pick! I really like Zippity Do Da (Song of the South) and Chim Chim Cheree (Mary Poppins)
...disney park ride/attraction: Pirates of the Carribean at Disneyland
...VMK activity:Building Rooms
...VMK mini-game: Fireworks
...VMK hat: Classic Black Mickey Ears
...VMK NPC: Can't choose between the Yeti, Esmeralda, and Gator Waiter
...VMK public room: Castle Forecourt and New Orleans Square
...VMK guest room: Tiki Tiki Tiki Guest Room
...VMK furniture item: Master Gracie's Grandfather Clock and tiki idols
...VMK magic pin: I've never really been into the magic pins but I really like the new Mr. Toad's Magic Car
...Books: A Moveable Feast (Hemingway), Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Rowling)
...Movies: Amelie, The Great Muppet Caper
...Current TV Shows: The Office, Ace of Cakes, Desperate Housewives
...Cartoons: SpongeBob, Pinky and the Brain

The real Shrunken Ned & Esmeralda (pictures from my recent trip to Disneyland Park)
(You put a quarter in them and you get a a card with your fortune on it)

[IMG]http://xs226.******/xs226/08150/100_0631553.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://xs126.******/xs126/08150/100_0706557.jpg[/IMG]

I love collecting pins in VMK and I've just started collecting real Disney pins too! Here are my favorites:

my top 5 favorite VMK pins:
(VMK pin pictures are from the Wiki- gotta love the Wiki!)

Each of these pins have a special meaning to me. The Mickey Ice Cream is a symbol of WDW to me so it always brings back good memories when I look at it. The Enchanted Tiki Room pin reminds me of my trip to Hawaii. It appears that the Push Trivia contest has ended so I'm so happy that I won the Push pin! The Dreams Fairy pin I like just because it's pretty. The ATIS Scanner pin is a favorite because I like the bright bold colors.

my top 5 favorite non-virtual Disney pins:
(Disney pin pictures are from the Disney pin trading site)

The first pin is special because it says "Where you're always young at heart" which is how I feel when I go to Disney. I am a huge Jim Henson/Muppets fan so that's why I love the Kermit pins. Mary Poppins is my favorite Disney movie so I had to have that pin. The tea cup ride pin is one of my favorites because it reminds me of my mom (it's her all-time favorite ride).

I would love to see some Muppet themed items in VMK, but in the meantime here is my tribute room to Kermit the Frog! The "It's Not Easy Being Green Swamp".

[IMG]http://xs127.******/xs127/08223/kermit_rainbow118.jpg[/IMG]

Below is my favorite Guest Room that I made. It is titled 'Haunted Wonderland'.

- Cursor by iLoveTheRain -
Last Updated11-07-2009