Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > In-Park Quests

In-Park Quests Discussion about official In-Park Quests - Closed Till Quests are added back to Parks!

Old A Nemo Quest?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-15-2007, 02:34 AM
Miracle from Molecules
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Private Message Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!
The scans show a Quest #1, but the picture on this thread shows a Quest #3. There are different ones, I'm assuming.

The 21st Century Began October 1st, 1982
Happy 25th, Epcot!
DisneysOnlineWorlds | Policies and Disclaimers | Current DOW Projects
FAQ | IRC Guide | mIRC Guide
Old 06-15-2007, 03:07 AM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

SpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmoofy View Post
The scans show a Quest #1, but the picture on this thread shows a Quest #3. There are different ones, I'm assuming.
Now that I have merged the threads it appears that the large one is Quest#1 and the smaller photo is Quest #3

Interesting one can only wonder what they were originally going to be for and what wonderous and exciting prizes were going to be given out! The other Nemo Pins? The Middle Sub part?
Old 06-15-2007, 03:20 AM
- i have no cheese left -

Joshua is spinning in a Cursed Storm
They have all the answers in the corner.
Old 06-15-2007, 03:51 AM
Come to the Lazy Mermaid!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Jacques is covered with ConfettiJacques is covered with ConfettiJacques is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmoofy View Post
The scans show a Quest #1, but the picture on this thread shows a Quest #3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinMarty View Post
Now that I have merged the threads it appears that the large one is Quest#1 and the smaller photo is Quest #3
Just a bad scan. The quest on the cover is Quest #1, and the quest on the inside is Quest #2.
Old 06-16-2007, 05:08 PM
lost in space

bearsfreekfan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i found a picture on ebay but there was a nemo pin with it, i think it is like the $14.00 pirate pins where you get the card too, only free
Old 06-16-2007, 07:01 PM
I will never grow-up
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: VMK
autoalice is floating through Inner Space
They were handing these out when we were in line on Thursday to ride the ride.
I read everything on it while waiting (almost 1 1/2 hr!).
It looks just like everything that's normally on a quest. Only the answers are on the back upside down.
When my boys first saw someone holding one in line before we got some for ourselves they were soooooo excited that there was a new VMK quest. When I reminded them that there were no more quests at Disneyland to get cards from they were heartbroken
Old 06-17-2007, 11:26 AM
Registered+

disneypins435 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by daykota View Post
Oops, forgot about that one there, but how would they tie it back into the Magic Kingdom. The quests that span both parks there have had parts that include questions for the same theme, but in both parks. So yeah what do you do there?
The Thrill Seekers Quest is in Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. So having the one in Epcot isn't crazy.
Old 06-19-2007, 02:23 AM
Registered+

Hubs is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSch View Post
I found these pics on another site! Credit to Evoulie from the other site for posting these there.

People have been saying that cast members are handing these out while people are waiting in line. There was no reward card given though. Just for entertainment. Wonder if this was supposed to be a new quest for VMK Central at DLR.
Well, I have not received one while I was in line this morning. Although, 7AM Early Entrance -- (No Wait on Space Mountain, WOOT) 1hr 30min Nemo Wait.. not bad so I dont know. Maybe on the 4hr 30 min wait one.
Old 06-19-2007, 04:35 AM
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Jacques is covered with ConfettiJacques is covered with ConfettiJacques is covered with Confetti
They don't hand them out to everyone. You have to find a CM with them, and ask for it.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:31 AM
Thats Me On Vmk!

FantasyJustin is spinning in a Cursed Storm
It might of been palned as a quest lol and also the reson they give that out is i hear a 5-8hour wait know idk who would wait that long that basic your hole disneyland day!!!
Old 06-22-2007, 04:05 AM
Registered+

KrazyLuke ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
From what I've gathered and discovered this was most likely supposed to be a quest and they changed it a bit to being a "activity pack" to pass time and an advertisement for VMK.

I believe that it was suppose to be a quest, because in the fine print at the bottom it states::

Seperate Disneyland© Park admission required. Quest valid through September 30, 2008. Subject to restrictions and change. Quest cards and prizes may not be sold or transfered and have no cash value. For more information go to www.vmk.com ©DisneyPixar ©Disney
Old 06-23-2007, 12:06 AM
Ask For My WDW Videos.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Facnyface is as Frosty as a Snowman
Looks pretty intresteing, now to only return 20,000 leagues under the sea.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:08 AM
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Well, according to the latest newsletter, looks as though this quest is about to go live. Yavn states cards will be handed out late next week for the Submarine middles. Not sure if the cards are included in the booklet or not, because I know the queue is not set up to check quests.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:21 AM
Just believe and dream :)

SuperBillyHill is as Frosty as a Snowman
Woot woot! We will be at DLR soon and I get to do a quest after all! Yay!
Old 06-25-2007, 01:37 PM
Registered+

Elysabeth is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I was at Disneyland yesterday. No cards yet. AND, I do NOT believe this was intended as an official quest and switched to a promotional flyer, as some have been saying. There's no bar code for scanning on the flyer.

By the way, the submarine line was 180 minutes, according to the signs. We decided we didn't need to go on it yet. LOL