Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Cave Drawings

Cave Drawings Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars archive

Old Story Time Extreme .... This is cooler than you think !!!!! (read wat it says first)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-20-2006, 08:42 PM
♥BLUEDAiSEYMAE♥

BlueDaiseyMae ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Story Time Extreme .... This is cooler than you think !!!!! (read wat it says first)

Ok now i no this seems weird but ... i thought it would be cool to have a story kind of game. This is how it works... I will start off with a stpry and then other ppl will keep going on with the story. Make it fun or watever you want to do with it. Ok then after a little while somebaody can end it. All u have to write is a few sentences. I will say when you can start a new story. Ok so here is the begining .. ..

OK so there was this little cow right ? and he looked like a baboon but nobody mooed about it. ( or told him lol ) ( see it is a cow so mooed lol lol )
Anyway he didn't have any friends because he would moo about the other cows and saying they were elves and things like that.

Now you keep the story going..

-May-