Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered

VMK Remembered Post your experiences you've had in game!

Old VMK Reminder

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-04-2009, 01:45 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
VMK Reminder

Hi all,
I have been meaning to write this ever since VMK closed in May 2008, but never got round to doing it. I am currently writing this on a return flight from Florida, so apologies if it’s messy… night flight and such.. Thanks to the wiki for the timeline, it has helped greatly. I’d like this to serve as a reminder of what my time in VMK was like, and a memoriam of the good times I spent with friends and family.

What better place to start than the beginning, and so I will start writing about my very first day when I joined VMK on Wednesday 17th August 2005.

My Dad walks in from the dining room and into the lounge where my Mom and I were turning our laptops on to do homework and other time consuming tasks. In that same week, my friend had told me about two online games. One being MyCoke (CokeStudios) and the other being one I can’t say here. I had loved these games and my family knew it. My Dad proclaims “I think I have found another game you two will like, very much”. We question him, and it comes out as “it’s a Disney game, it’s called VMK”.

My Dad found the game the night before while browsing another Disney forum; it was an advertisement down the side.

We type in vmk.com into the address bar and check it out. The screen greeted us with CaptainJake and the rest of the avatars asking “what is VMK?”. The globe shone saying Enter. We clicked it.

All 3 of us created our accounts. My Dad making one called “captainwayne”, my Mom being “DCLmad” and I tried “DisneyMad”. DisneyMad was already taken, so I thought for other options. What was the best movie I’d seen at that time? Lilo and Stitch? “StitchMad” was born.

Some other people may remember this… who just loved continuously pressing F5 to try and enter the game? We got in eventually, and the map greeted us. I went straight to my Boot Hill Shooting Gallery room I had chosen (My Mom got the Alice room, my Dad got the Tiki room), and started looking around the game, seeing what was going on. I saw the Flying Saucer pin in the Emporium (I now realise I should have bought one!). I saw the Pin Trading event, I saw the Toucan pin, I saw the Green Explorer Outfit. Everything seemed just so… Disney!

I had been travelling to Disney World ever since I was 3 years old (and we still visit 2-4 times a year). Disney had played such an amazing part in my life, and VMK allowed me to take the park home with me, interact with other Disney fans, and talk to other people my age and with my interests.

I wanted to know where these amazing rocket couches came from. I collected them, and had about 10 within the first few days of my playing. October 2005 was another trip to Disney World, but this time we could do VMK quests. We got the answers from the spoilers section and went to seek VMK Central, log on, and just generally play around because we were playing VMK in MK.

In the first few days, I went round trade rooms trading for teleporters so my family and I could all link rooms. They got popular, and we all sat in our own rooms greeting people and welcoming them.

Within the early days, I had a hotel, believe it or not. I charged people one piece of furniture for a room. Oh how I remember this so well. I had 3 pirate tables surrounding my pirate throne to the right of the entrance in the Skull Rock room. I had a couch in front of them for guests to sit. I put ropes across the room and then teleporters which linked to hotel rooms. A turnstile let people through the rope. I remember wondering why I sometimes moved when I opened the turnstile, and why sometimes I stayed sat still. Then I realised a few days later that I didn’t move when I was blocked in..

So on I kept up my hotel getting loads of furniture. I didn’t usually accept pins or clothing unless they were good.

On our trip to Florida in October 2005 we did the VMK Tour. We got their early to turn in our quests and get the card. We visited City Hall on Main Street to get our time, and we went on the tour with lots of annoying kids who also played VMK. They took all the prizes, as they had more confidence than me! I remember standing by Pecos Bills Café in Frontierland, and the lady asked “Name some teleporters in VMK”. I had read that this was a question, and so I swiftly answered “train teleporters”. I won the Big Thunder Mountain teleporters card to enter in VMK. I saw the Gold VMK Pin which the CM was wearing, and all I thought was “I will get one of those one day”…. (Funnily enough, a few months later I did).

I can actually remember that in 2005 we stayed at the La Quinta Lakeside on Highway 192 (now known as the Best Western). We could only get internet access in the hotel lobby, so my Mom and I took it in turns on her laptop buying things in VMK. I remember buying the mansion suits. I remember buying the Black and the Gray, as I just knew they would come in handy later in life. My Dad just got the Gray one. To the day VMK closed, we NEVER traded those Gray HM suits. We got the Haunted Mansion quest after riding Haunted Mansion and I just jumped up and down with joy when I “won” that Haunted Mansion room. Thanks for the spoilers. We also had a Disney Cruise on the Magic on this vacation, and funnily enough another VMK’er was there. They had the Happiest Celebration on Earth card (which I had got days previously). I asked if he played VMK, and if not could I have his card. He said he was meeting someone who played and he had got the card for them. If they never showed up, he said I could have the code. Never heard anything back.

The Halloween Maze on the other hand was crazy, everyone got stressed. Community Leaders helped out organising it, and I met quite a few leader friends in there. Later on in October came the Herbie items. I found some good trades for these, and managed to get them for myself and my family. Amazing items, I loved them.

The Thanksgiving Quest was interesting, I entered it, got my Hyena Pin. I don’t remember much of this, but it wasn’t very clear to me at that time either. I had NEVER spoken to an American person online before, and learning about Thanksgiving was pretty interesting.

28th November brought the VMK iPod Sweepstakes. I remember that CL_AmazingSam posted this news article on the site. I had met AmazingSam in game, so I asked her if she would let me win the iPod. She replied with something along the lines of “I only posted it, I’m not actually running the competition, VMK is!”.

8th December brought the Disney Cruise Line travel trunk. Now I was laying in bed on the 8th December, and my Mom comes up the stairs and opens my door. She tells me that a new crate has been released on VMK and she loves it. She tells me that it’s a Disney Cruise Line Crate (we love DCL) and it fits her name perfectly (DCLmad).

Also in 2005 I remember be-friending MaidenDiznee and LuvDaPixie (who later become known as LaVidaPixie). I hung out with them for a while. I know I annoyed them, but they were very cool people and easy to talk to. They had a room walk-through where you could visit their Christmas rooms. They displayed different pieces of red beta including the turnstile and the tent. I had no idea how they had got them apart from “in beta”. I nagged them every day for it, but they wouldn’t give in! The week after red beta was released, so I wasn’t too bothered.
Frontierland’s opening was an awesome day. I remember logging in (pressing F5) and just looking through all the new neat rooms. It was just like the real park! New NPC’s were good when pirates only rewarded you with 25 credits per game at this time!

Rivers coming out was so cool. They were my favourite ride track to the closing of VMK (maybe excluding the TSM track) because I love Splash Mountain.

I saw the Briar Room as I ended up on yavn’s list somehow. He had it set so only certain people could enter, and caffdawg there performed Flying Carpet Magic. The Briar room was so cool, and I am so happy I was one of the first to see it.

While I was running my hotel and such things, I made a lot of other friends. Time to give some shoutouts…

neobooman – Oh he was so cool since the day I met. Next to the desk in my hotel, I put a little pirate throne out for him to sit on and that seat was always reserved for him. I knew him up until closing, and shared a lot of memories with him. His sister I believe is on this forum, not sure about him through.

StitchChels – Someone else whom I knew from the very start of VMK and up until the end. I still have contact with her and is an amazing person who I again shared a lot of memories with. One of her first rooms was the Nautilus room floor filled with tiki rugs. 4 Palm trees in the middle of 4 Pirate chests facing outwards. It was an amazing design and I copied it at a later date.

Aceblueeyes – Amazing person. Amazing lifestyle. What can I say? I still have close contact with her and is a very good friend. Thanks for everything.

Not much to say about January of 2006. It was fun seeing all the Monster’s Doors, and fun getting the purple ones from the event. I ended up with 4 sets due to clones, and had 3 sets when the game closed. All the hotel pins were just awesome.

February was Everest Month, and I can still safely say that it was the BEST month VMK had ever done. We got loads of new furniture, new clothes, new pins, new game, and new prizes in the games. It ROCKED! It was in February 2006 where I started to get to know Batleth… I’m sure you know him from somewhere…  I found him in VMK and we played Pirates together for hours on end. We got loads of ice cubes this month, and I still hate him for getting a bigger mountain than me… I can’t thank you enough Bat for everything you’ve done.

One thing I didn’t like about Everest Month was the ride pieces. They were small. It cost me something like 400 credits for a right turn in river, but it cost me 800 to cover the same amount of spaces in everest track? One of the many times I had a moan at VMK. The Monsters Opening pin was also interesting. I bought one myself, and also won one from an early friend in his game (I forget they’re name, but they were from the UK). The Yeti event was awesome for the snow rug, and I just loved playing the Yeti Game when VMK was closed. I ended up with loads of those carts, and they proved to be good traders.

24th February. Now I remember this was a Friday. It was the last day of school before I the weekend and my Mom was picking me up from the top entrance. I ran to the car, jumped in and shouted “GO GO GO!!!”. Bat Magic was coming out, and it looked awesome. I had seen yavn do it numerous times in-game, and I just wanted it for myself. I bought it and loved it.

17th March – Green PhilarMagic Chairs were re-released. Another good friend called MagicSeeker had been collecting these for his AWESOME game for months, and he had 5 of them. They released them for St. Patricks Day. I don’t think he was too happy.

The Choose Your Destiny Event was kinda cool too. My Dad went to bed early the night it was on, so I logged on as him and myself to get the purple suit. My Mom did it for herself.

30th March – The Narnia Game opened. This was cool as I stayed up later than usual to check out these awesome prizes. My friend Aceblueeyes got a set of these teleports and gave me one so we could link rooms. This was before some people found a way to cheat to get them, so they were VERY rare. She gave a full 50th Set for them.

Well this was hilarious. VMK released the Quest Machine. Hated it! I didn’t have enough credits, and I was jealous of CL_Nedakh for getting it before anyone else. Didn’t know why I wanted one, but when I did, it allowed me to win Best Quest Room…

I knew nothing about Baseball. Baseball month was all a blur to me. I learned a few rules; still, I have no idea with the game.

28th June I remember was a Wednesday! My Dad had picked me up from school at the top entrance and we got home. My Mom told me Pirates had changed, keys had been introduced, everything was darker and it was all weird. I loved pirates, and I loved the keys. Thanks VMK, it was one of the best experiences.

Skipping a few months on to September 2006. Tron month. Amazing, loved it. You could go into Host rooms, chat to the staffers, then they would put a teleport down to get a free pin. How cool. They did fun trivia questions to win a Candy Cauldron. I loaded up my clones and ended up with about 5 Candy Cauldrons and 28 Tron Lightcyle Pins at the end of the month. I loved it.

October brought Halloween. And Halloween brought new furniture and news. It was announced that the staff outfit was changing into a tour guide uniform. OH-MY-GOSH. This reminded me so much of the VMK Tour the previous year. I loved this outfit so much, and up until the closing day, whenever I saw a VMK Staffer, I always asked them if I could wear their shirt. Did anyone else notice that blue VMK Pin on it?

This October we went to Disneyland in California for the first time. Well it was cool, we got the DLR Pumpkin, met up with LOADS of VMK friends did loads of quests (thanks for the spoilers) and also got the Animation Desks from DCA. Now some of these VMK friends had some tricks up their sleeves… let’s just say we came out of the park one day with 22 sets of quest. Of course, all this had to be divided between 3 of us.

November was Space Month. LOVED THIS TRACK. Woot, I actually bought loads and built some rooms. It was awesome.

Not sure when it was, so let’s put it here. What was the deal with the Bear Rug? VMK should have simply released the rug and there would have been no questions. People had the chance to complain that it was cruel, so they did. If VMK had released it straight up, everyone would have been fine. Cute or Boot? Cute of course!

The eBay promotion was fun. We created clone accounts on eBay as there was 3 of us. So happy when we got TD Magic. Not so happy when we got 10 credits from it.. Still, amazing items.

January 2007 was really when things started getting good again. Room tickets were the latest thing, and New Orleans Square was just plain awesome.

One thing I never understood was: VMK was based on the Disneyland Park in California. However VMK Central was on Main Street like in Florida. How did this work? New Orleans Square was from California and I loved it. I reminded me of Disneyland, the Blue Bayou and Club 33 were things I had heard of, seen, and loved.

April 2007 – I MADE THE ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE NEW ROOM! Fantasyland Courtyard was so cool. I loved the rides and actually being rewarded for letting your character ride along was awesome.

It should have been clear to us VMK was going downhill when quests were removed from WDW. I was so sad, and I woke up my parents to tell them that we couldn’t get quest. Everything after quests going seemed to just be slow, downhill, and lifeless. Maybe even repetitive.

January 2008 brought us the Magic Shop on Main Street. That was actually cool, but strange.

Winning Best Quest room once and Best Game twice was something which kept me playing VMK. I enjoyed hosting rooms for people. I had attempted Best Guest Room since I joined in 2005, but the first time I attempted a game (StitchMad’s Bingo Game!) I won best game. I then won Best Guest (Stitch’s Sing Along Quest!), and then Best Game again (Pirates! A Test of Fire!). I enjoyed making quests and running games. They allowed me to interact with more people, and get rid of some furniture which was either a) Lagging my inventory or b) Causing me to purchase more rooms to store them in. I think I ended up with about 60 fully furnished rooms.

Now I will add more to this if / when I remember it, but for now I think that’s enough. I’ve wrote all this in word and I will paste into a post when I can get internet. Shame you can’t get a connection on the airplane..

I feel I should mention a few people whom I wish to thank specifically, but I really do think that the whole of VMK’s population has played a role in the way I look at life, the way I feel and think about things, and how I act. If you don’t see you’re name below, PLEASE do not feel offended in ANY way at all. If you have spoken to me in the past 3-4 years or even read one of my posts, you have played a part in my life and I respect you for that. Thank you.

Here’s a few in particular, in alphabetical order.

AceBugDozer, slinkyman and smalld – So glad I have seen you all out of VMK, you all share great stories and your general attitude and look on life is always positive despite what may happen. You are all amazing. Thank you for everything.

Cakee and flyguest – You two are a pair of people who I shared the early days of fun with. You are both so fun to be around, and both share a sense of humour. I’m glad I still have contact with you both.

CaptainBlueToes – SweepHunter, the one and only. You are an amazing person. I understand what you go through in real life, and I feel for you. Just want you to know that you are still someone who I think about, and someone who played a part in my VMK life. I loved your long chats, and your friendliness and amount of respect for people is immense. Thank you.

Carioca – What can I say? The creator of VMK Pal, the person who has Green Baggy Pants and Flips, and also one of my good friends. Thanks for everything.

krisco – Thanks for the idea which won me Best Game. She is the one to thank for “Pirates! A Test of Fire!”.

BlueAnnie – She didn’t log on for longer than 6 months. She was removed from my list and I haven’t spoken to you since 2005. If you ever stumble upon this post, I’m the kid who used to beg you for Black Ears each day, and I still get a laugh out of it. Thanks.

gotbubblegum – LOL!

GPDOT – The best room designer in VMK but refuses to admit it. Also the owner of the most amazing recreation of VMK in history. GPDOT – Thanks for everything pal.

schmoofy – My best friend in VMK even if I didn’t know it. Want a bird hat schmooferino?

Might as well also use this spot to mention all the IRC chatters who listened to my rants every day about VMK in the chat. I feel sorry for you, I think I’ve stopped that now though. You guys rock, and I can still keep in touch with you which is always good.

VMKForums – I joined this site on 18th August 2005, the day after I joined VMK. I’ve logged on to this site almost everyday, building up posts, scores, and of course friends. I love VMKForums and it simply the best site dedicated to VMK. It is one of the few remaining places you know you will be welcomed with a smile along friends you have known for a long time.

If you loved VMK enough, you would support VMKForums. Other sites may seem to be better, with more users online, but think to yourself – is it safe? Is it a friendly community? Will people respect you? VMKForums answers yes to all these questions, and I urge you to invite your friends to this site, and keep this site going.

I have dedicated this post to VMKForums and the years I have spent here. The staffers may not like me, the forum may not like me, but I’m staying. You won’t get rid of me until I’m perm banned, which I hope won’t be tomorrow.

To everyone, thank you for the most amazing 3 years of my life.
I respect each and every one of you for the role you have played.
Thank you,

StitchMad
Matt

Edited on 27/01/11 - GreenDev / DevTheGreat - Traded his Green Flips for a Stitch Hat when it was a brand new item. Sadly left VMK and gave me the hat.
BigRrgh - God bless x

Last edited by StitchMad; 01-27-2011 at 08:56 PM..
Old 01-04-2009, 02:26 PM
You've got a friend in me
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: LiveChat
fantasyforever is as Frosty as a Snowman
wow, Stitch. This is one of the few big posts i have seen. I read EVERY word. So powerful. It's amazing how you recall all these things. Now if I had a memory like that

My favorite part in that was: "If you loved VMK enough, you would support VMKForums."
Epic beyond belief. Seriously I gotta put that quote on a siggie.

Well done, StitichMad, well done.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:54 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Capn is spinning in a Cursed Storm
All i can say is "wow.." So moving, just like Fantasy said. Made me cry a little.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:55 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
That is very moving I read every word of that.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:58 PM
Gotta go...
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMKFy
TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!
Great post StitchMad. Reading through your experiences had me reliving my own. VMK had a magic that hasn't been seen in any other game to date. It was simple, it had flaws, but it captured a broad variety of interests tied together with the enchanting lure of the Disney parks. I have tried unsuccesfully to summarize the essence of VMK to people that never played it. It was an enigma that could only be explained with personal experience. Your post embodies it in a way that those that didn't play might understand better, and allows those that did to appreciate the game again.

Thanks for sharing.

Old 01-04-2009, 09:13 PM
hmmm! (:
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Trivia Winner Patriot 2010 Award Trivia Winner Happy Valentine's Day Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 20

My Mood: Woah
Pink_Bink is covered with ConfettiPink_Bink is covered with ConfettiPink_Bink is covered with Confetti
That's awesome!
I read every single word.
Great job, Stitch. (:
Old 01-04-2009, 09:45 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's 

SkyRocket is as Frosty as a Snowman
Dang it, I promised before I read it, that I wouldn't cry.. I started crying..

I read everyword. Very cool to see how your VMK life went
Old 01-04-2009, 11:21 PM
Um, Hi!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Waffle
BurntTomatoFace is spinning in a Cursed Storm
That was a very meaningful post. I read every word.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:19 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

FrontierDonovan has disabled reputation
Wow, that was very meaningful and it's very nice to hear about your experiences throughout VMK - and if you remember me - I traded you a Red Crate for a Purple and Blue Turnstile or whatever and then kept stalking (well, you can say stalking...) you to try to get a trade back but you never said yes. I was kinda new and I got it from a quest and I thought it had no important value. Oh the early days. I hope you have fun with that crate! I think you said it was the forth one you got and you also said you were color blind... @_@ Happy New Year Stitch!
Old 01-05-2009, 02:01 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Wow, that was a very well written post. It's nice to go through the timeline of vmk and remember my experiences of vmk. It's odd I rarely think about vmk anymore, it was nice to think about it for a change.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:25 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Amuzed
spacerightsummer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Very nicely written StitchMad. A whole 3 years, wow. I really wish I had found VMK back in 2005 now. I look at 3 years and wish that I could have been on it as long as that or even more.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:42 AM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
:o Can't believe that it was as long as it was...
Just a few things...
1)O.O HOW could anyone dislike you???
2)O.O WHO would ever want to ban you???
3)o.o It's amazing that you can remember all that-I can hardly remember playing at all :'<
4):o VMK is the only thing that can make me cry
5)*.* Everest Month
6):o I understand it and all but it always seems strange that people from outside of the US don't really know about Thanksgiving...
7)o.o I never thought of hotels as being ways to get furniture and stuff :/ Although I guess that's what I did with my cafe before I got tired of it and turned it into my personal memory room
8)It seems like not many ex-VMKers loved VMK as much as they though :O Support VMKF!

Ok, I'm done, I can't come up with nearly as much to say as you xD
It was very well written and still surprising that you can remember so much
Old 01-19-2009, 07:35 AM
Miracle from Molecules
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Private Message Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!
Hahaha. How's the hat working out for you, Stitch?

The 21st Century Began October 1st, 1982
Happy 25th, Epcot!
DisneysOnlineWorlds | Policies and Disclaimers | Current DOW Projects
FAQ | IRC Guide | mIRC Guide
Old 01-19-2009, 01:40 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.

.:Blue:.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:43 PM
Magical Happy Exploshun!
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award 

VIP
TripleM is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Unhappy

Ugh. thanks, now i'm crying. That was just... -sniff- so.. beautiful...