Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

Old Sponsored Links

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Views: 4220 Send a Private Message to Silverstream
  Report This Page
[font="Palatino Linotype"]Hello Darling...

My name? Now you don't need to know that. You can call me Silver, and Silver only. Those who know me can call me by my real name. So I guess you came to visit my userpage to learn a little something about me, right? Hmm.. Well I guess I could start with one of my obsessions; music. Now I don't play any instruments, nor do I sing. I don't even write songs. But I love to listen to it. Memorize all the words, pick apart each instrument from a song and listen to only that. I love to go to concerts, they are amazing and crazy fun; but I'll get into that a little later on. I am in High School and play volleyball (go team!). I've been playing volleyball since fourth grade, and will hopefully continue to play through the rest of High School and possibly in College. I'm taking a French class in school, it's quite difficult at times, but it's cool to learn. I have three pets; two cats and one dog. The oldest, at six years, is Jezebelle (cat). She will forever be mine and only mine, and will always be my baby. She is very unique colored cat, a tortishell. The second oldest, at 3 years, is Sydney (cat). She is the loud, annoying one. She is a long hair, orange tabby. Then the youngest, at 13 months, is Lucian (dog). He loves me the most out of my family (now don't I feel special?). He won't ever leave me alone and follows me everywhere. It does get a bit annoying, but I love him. He's a white german shepherd/husky mix. A very beautiful dog.

Now I suppose we can get on with the music and such.

Key:
Bold: Bands I absolutaly love.
Underline: Bands I've seen live.
Italic: Bands I want to see live.

(+44)
30 Seconds To Mars
Armor For Sleep
Cartel
Cobra Starship
Cute Is What We Aim For
Evanescence
Flyleaf
Fall Out Boy <3333
Green Day
Gym Class Heroes
Jimmy Eat World
Linkin Park
My American Heart
My Chemical Romance
Panic! At The Disco <333
Paramore <3
Taking Back Sunday
The Academy Is... <33
The All-American Rejects
The Higher
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
The Pink Spiders
The Vincent Black Shadow
Tokio Hotel

Concerts.. (yay!)

August 10, 2005 (I think that's the right date.. lost my ticket >.<) - Green Day, Jimmy Eat World. Allstate Arena - Rosemont, IL.

July 2, 2006 - The All-American Rejects, Damone. Miller Lite Great Lawn - Rockford, IL.

July 8, 2006 - 30 Seconds To Mars, Marty Casey and The Lovehammers, and Panic! At The Disco (these are the only bands I saw when I was there). Summerfest - Milwaukee, WI.

November 22, 2006 - Nothing Rhymes With Circus Tour - Panic! At The Disco, Plain White T's and Jack's Mannequin. UIC Pavilion - Chicago, IL.

February 6, 2007 - Flight 206 - Fall Out Boy. House Of Blues - Chicago, IL.

June 11, 2007 - Honda Civic Tour - Fall Out Boy, (+44), The Academy Is..., Paul Wall, and Cobra Starship. Charter One Pavilion - Chicago, IL.

October 20, 2007 - Young And Wild Things Tour - Fall Out Boy, Gym Class Heroes, Plain White T's, and Cute Is What We Aim For. Allstate Arena - Rosemont, IL.

November 24, 2007 - Sleeping With Giants Tour - The Academy Is..., Armor For Sleep, The Rocket Summer, Sherwood, and recently added Cobra Starship. Riviera Theatre - Chicago, IL.

Coming up...

April 19, 2008 - Jimmy Eat World & Paramore. NIU Convocation Center - DeKalb, IL.

[/size]
Last Updated02-03-2009