Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

Old Sponsored Links

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Views: 4240 Send a Private Message to acebonka12
  Report This Page

im bianca.
dont call me ace.
got it? okay good.
like most
people say, i really tend to
complain, but hey thats just
me. get used to it. (: i think
the two best colors ever are
black and yellow. they go great.
i rock those oversized sun glasses.
i love music, its pretty much my life.
but i seriously dont like rap and hip hop.
i dont think its even considered music.
makeup? its nasty. i only wear black
eyeliner. i dont like preps or preppy
people for that matter. they're just
weird. no offense to anyone though.
i think Jeffree Star is the most
amazingest person there ever was.
my brother is seriously my hero, i can
talk to him about anything. im not
too fond of my sister though. (:
i dont have too many fears, but
bugs & i dont like swallowing pills.
i always think i'll choke. my
favorite store is hot topic.
i think with the amount of money
i spend there, i could probably buy
it. haha. indeedly, i do have my b.elly
button pierced & of course my ears.
like most of you kiddies, i wasnt born
in the united states. i was born in
the nice country of argentina !
and last but not least. dont judge me.
dont label me. if you do that,
im sure we'll get along just fine !

my idols;
<3
Patrick Stump&&Pete Wentz-
Hannah Beth-
Jac Vanek-
Sam Phantom-
Audrey Kitching-
Jeffree Star-
Matthew Lush-

bands that i love<3
The Academy is..,Adolescents,AFI,Aiden,The All-American Rejects,Amber Pacific,Anberlin,Angel and the Reruns, Angels & Airwaves,Anti-Flag,The Apples in Stero,The B-52's,Bad Religion,Bayside,Berlin,Between The Trees,Billy Idol,Billy Talent,Blake Lewis,Blink 182,Blondie,Bowling For Soup,Breaking Benjamin,Bright Eyes,Cartel,The Clash,Chris Chaos,Chiodos,Cobra Starship,Coheed and Cambria,The Cult,The Cure,Cute Is What We Aim For,Dashboard Confessional,Desendents,Drop Dead Gorgeous,The Early November,Evanscense,The Fall of Troy,Fall Out Boy,A Fine Frenzy,A Flock of Seagulls,Fort Minor,Fountains of Wayne,Franz Ferdinand,The Fray,From First to Last,Gang of Four,The Germs,The Go-Go's,Good Charlotte,Gorillaz,Green Day,Hawthorne Heights,Hellogoodbye,Jack's Mannequin,JamisonParker,Jeffree Star,Jimmy Eat World,Jonas Brothers,Kane Hodder,Kanye West,Karate High School,Less Than Jake,Lifehouse,Lily Allen,Linkin Park,Lostprophets,Lovehatehero,Madina Lake,Matchbook Romance,The Misfits,My Chemical Romance,Missing Persons,Modern English,Motion City Soundtrack,Mute Math,New Found Glory,No Doubt,Norma Jean,Panic!At the Disco,Paramore,Pennywise,Pink Spiders,Plain White T's,Playradioplay!,The Postal Service,Punchline,The Ramones,The Rasmus,Red Hot Chilli Peppers,The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,Relient K,Rise Agaisnt,The Romantics,Saosin,Say Anything,Scary Kids Scaring Kids,Senses Fail,Silverstein,Simple Plan,Siouxsie and the Banshees,Sky Eats Airplane,Snow Patrol,Something Corporate,The Sound of Animals Fighting,The Spill Canvas,Stray Cats,The Strokes,Subhumans,Sugarcult,Sum 41,System Of a Down,Taking Back Sunday,Toy Dolls,Uffie,Underoath,The Used, Vanessa Carolton,The Veronicas,We Are Scientists,Weezer,The White Stripes,X,Yaz,Yellowcard,30 Seconds to Mars,(+44),

Last Updated10-21-2009