Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > VMKF's Competitions and Contests

VMKF's Competitions and Contests Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggestions.

Old February Favorite Attraction

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-10-2010, 05:14 AM
The Kitty Admin
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Participant's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Reading
Tepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying around
February Favorite Attraction

Have you been to Disneyland?

Have you been to Walt Disney World?

Do you just want to go?

If you were offered a completely free trip to either place

what would be the first three things to see or do on you dream list?

Tell us what and why on this thread by Sunday, February 28th and receive

I'll pass out awards on Mondays

(maybe, hopefully, I'll try really, REALLY hard;-)

Good Luck!!

Old 02-10-2010, 06:50 AM
VMK's gone, get over it..
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Fluffy
StitchMayhem is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The Timekeeper.

Even though the ride is gone, and I last saw it when I was little, I really enjoyed the show.

The only thing about the show that I never liked as a kid was that the theatre had no chairs installed inside of it.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:58 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
By the way, amazing award!

Ok, well I've been to both so for Walt Disney World..
My three favorite attractions are in 3 different parks. It would just be silly to run around all over.
At Disney's Hollywood Studios:
1. Before riding Tower of Terror, I would grab a fast pass for Rock n Roller coaster. Tower of Terror has been my favorite ride since I was little. It's still my goal to ride it at night.
2. I would ride rock n roller coaster because I enjoy the ride since I love roller coasters. The worst part is the pre-show since I've seen it too many times to count.
3. I would head over to Toy Story Mania because I haven't been to WDW since it was added and I really want to ride it.

Last edited by MLKnCookies; 02-10-2010 at 08:15 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 02-10-2010, 03:06 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Well, I'm a Walt Disney World person, so I would go there as opposed to DL.

When I get to WDW, I would first go to EPCOT and head straight for The Land building. When in there, I would grab a fastpass for Soarin' and then ride Living With the Land. After that, I'd probably go to world showcase for some character hunting!!

Awesome contest!! Love the reward.

Last edited by GoodPolarGirl; 02-11-2010 at 01:09 AM..
Old 02-10-2010, 07:03 PM
Ranter
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Excited
jedry is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I'm going to Disneyland Paris relatively soon (about the eleventh time I've been now) so here's what I'll be doing at the very beginning of my visit....

1. First I'll arrive at the hotel, then I'll head off to Frontierland (after scoping out the hotel room) and get fast passes for the "Thunder Mountain" roller coaster.

2. I'll then walk around Frontierland to soak up the atmosphere, maybe stop for a snack while I'm at it.

3. I'll then head back to the Disney Village to check out the shops.

4. Then finally before heading back to the hotel I'll purchase pins and maybe trade some of my non-rare ones for rare ones. xD
Old 02-10-2010, 08:15 PM
Missing VMK
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 11

VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
Ms.PrincessLucy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I love the award!

1.) I would get fast passes for Test Track because that is my all time favorite ride!

2.) I would go over to Toy Story Mania because I haven't been to Walt Disney World since it was added and I have always wanted to ride it.

3.) I would buy pins for my lanyard because I love collecting the cute little pins! Plus, they are good keepsakes & memories.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
1) I'd get a fastpass for Toy story Midway Mania

2) I would ride Rock'n Roller Coaster

3) I would use my fastpass for Toy Story Midway Mania

All in Disney World of course, Hollywood studios is not my favorite park, but if I had to pick three things to do, it would be those, as both those rides are amazing.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:34 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
I would go to Disneyland, because it's my favorite park. (And the only park I've been to. xD)
*I would first check in at the Grand Californian. Oh yeah.
*Then run off to DCA, because Tower of Terror and California Screamin' are within walking distance of each other.
*After that, I would soak some sunshine and that lovely SoCal air~.
Oh, and random note: AMAZING AWARD. It's super pretty~
Old 02-11-2010, 02:00 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
I would go to WDW because I've been there 3 times and it's closer. My first three attractions would be:

1. Space Mountain - last time I went to MK, Space Mountain was closed for renovations, so it would be awesome to experience the new Space Mountain! I love roller coasters, and this one is even more awesome because it's in the dark so you never know when you're gonna drop.

2. Aerosmith Rock'n Roller Coaster - I got to ride it last summer, and it was great! I'm a huge fan of the band, so the combination of Aerosmith and roller coasters is really quite the experience.

3. Hollywood Tower of Terror - All of the suspense and special effects leading up to the actual ride make it all worth it for me. I actually like the drops! XD

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 02-11-2010, 02:20 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: SaveVMK
VMKObsessed554 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
1: The VMK stands where you used to sign up for VMK and win free ears and stuff. Cause I miss it like SO MUCH and I would like to sign up on one of those posts even though most likely it would most be crowded by people.

2: (Sorta of a joke but) I would like to see people walking around with Save VMK t-shirts. It would be really really funny and I would like to see what any Disney people would do.

3: The princess outfits from VMK to be sold, those were so cute! And I wouldn't mind trying on my self

I know all these reasons have to do with VMK but now you can see how Obsessed I am with VMK!!

The day the world cried for VMK
I was one of those people.

--BestCookie_Crazy
Old 02-11-2010, 02:59 AM
Disneyland is the Best!!!
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Artistic
BanannaSplitzer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I've been to Disneyland before, so i'm pretty familiar with everything
Things that I would do:
1. Ride Big Thunder Mountain
2.Go on space mountain
3. ride the finding nemo submarines

I would ride those three 'cause they're my most favorite rides there
Old 02-11-2010, 03:02 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Uhh, I think I would go to Mission: Space in EPCOT first right when the park opens.
I've done it before and was first in line once.
It's AWESOME.
I used to be afraid of the ride, but now I love it.
Then I'd play Mission Space Race.
I used to play it online, and I loved to play it while I'm in the park.

Old 02-11-2010, 10:34 PM
Vampire Slayer.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: annoying
SVU-Sam is as Frosty as a Snowman
1) Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
2) Splash Mountain
3) Winnie The Pooh (shut up)
Old 02-12-2010, 07:36 AM
I miss VMK!
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Super Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 17

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: QuiteMad
LexieandTink is spinning in a Cursed Storm
If I won a trip to an American Disney park, I would go to EPCOT.

First, I would eat lunch at the Rose and Crown in the UK, because that is my favorite restaurant in the world.
Second, I would ride Test Track as many times as I could in about six hours.
Third, I would grab dinner in China maybe, dessert in France, and because it's dark now, watch Illuminations.

So yea, there ya go. If I had more time I'd explore the World Showcase. If it's Christmas time, I would listen to the holiday speakers and be sure to see the Candelight Processional.

-tINK
Old 02-12-2010, 06:07 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 15

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Grumpyy
wombat is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Off to Disneyland it would be for me. We go to WDW almost every year and D/L every 5 years.

1. Off to se Mr. Lincoln now that he is open again. Saw the show 6 years ago and thought it was very good.

2. Hop on the railroad and ride in Ms. Lillian's car again. Did this on a tour last year, it was amazing to see.

3. Get invited to Club 33 for lunch.

Most of what I want to do has a lot of historical value to it. Since I grew up with Walt in my living room every Sunday night I tend to focus on the things he did/made much more.