Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Magic Kingdoms Archive

Magic Kingdoms Archive Archive forum for Magic Kingdoms

Old Guide to VMK station and innoventions

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2006, 08:35 AM
I'm Here To Help!

timmyastro is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Cool Guide to VMK station and innoventions

First off innoventions is a very complicated building so hours must be shortened due to the veriety of things they have to turn on and off
Innoventions hours : to be specific innoventions sometimes slips open at 9:30am its real opening time is 10am it closes around 9:40 you have to be out of the building by 10 so they get everyone to leave at that time.

Innoventions:

When you first get in line dont expect to get onto the next moving platform it will take about 3 very slow turns to get to Mr.tom morrow the robot ( the building has to spin and spin untill it meets with tom. morrow also because of the veriety of shows they have to put on )

If its your first time : stay and watch the show its really quite interesting , go look around and check out the " virtural vacation " on the second floor - sorry no spoilers but its quite neat - Be sure to check out everthing and dont hang out and play vmk if you need to create a qucick character do so. There is no difference between the cave and frontierlands of fun.

Pros and cons of the " vmk cave " and the " vmk frontiers of fun A.K.A cactus area ( dont spend too much time in innoventions or playing vmk trust me i have done it and (a.) did not go on many rides (b.) missed a fastpass time.

The vmk cave:

( note: the series 1 card as well as the vip card expires sept. 30th THIS YEAR that means no 1 can be a vip any more so trade that code and fast if you have an extra! and the vmk hunt will shift to series 2 im guessing.- that was just a side note - )

every 2 hours now they have a card give away of seres 1 cards. the awnsers hehe i will tell you if you give me a pm saying why you need them i would be glad to give it too you but you must get there before others in the hunt so be fast about it.

the laptops are hard to play on considering the small sized and lean " back bend " they cause the only reason i would go here is if you hear about the hunt going on then.

The vmk frontiers of fun A.K.A cactus area.

the cactus area is REALLY GREAT becuause guess what! you get to sit down! yayay you can sit on a saddle or on a large couch with a HUMONGOUS screen you can play vmk on there are only 2 of those. there are spot lights of different color so be sure to not stay there long!

We have been lyed to! well.. not really just innoventions is not a all day hang out

lie: innoventions does not have indoor plumbing ( restrooms)

truth: well my sisters friend said she had to go really bad and a cast said i can show you where the bathroom is, is it an emergency?
she said yes so there really is 1 it is in a cast only area, how else would cast stay there all day?

you can tell them but i would not reccomend it so dont wait till you have to really go! go to the starcade restroom , just as good for not lazy people

there isA a.s.i.m.o show its about a robot , really neat show in fact it shows you how far we have really came in robotics!

and a lilo and stitch show , The Lilo and Stitch show is actually an interactive talk with Stitch - like Turtle Talk, only much more personal. About 2-3 people go in this booth at a time and actually talk to a 2 Dimensional Stitch, who moves around in his Hawaiian background, and actually sounds like the character.

When I went, I was amazed at this technology, and just how personal it is! I asked how Lilo was doing because I couldn't think of anything better to ask, and Stitch goes "Oh yeah, she's watching Yu-Gi-Oh!" I said "I've seen that show!" And he goes "Is that the show where the monsters come out and that one guy's like YUGIOH!!!!!!" and he imitated that part in the credits. It was hilarious.
Jasondude's info ^^

Its a place to go when you need Air conditioning and space to walk around freely and have fun playing mini games and vmk!

innoventions does get the inside scoop on if vmk is going down for maitnence or something they came in and announced it 1 time while we were in a big rainstorm so they said it would be down for maitnence in 30 minutes and it did LOL right on time. they closed it for server problems. the server is in southern california so the wheather here is the vmk wheather

~Note: unoftunatley there are masterminds on how to redirect onto the other page to log into your account - i talked to the people in innoventions , they fixed it it now says tehnical problem i tested it on every comp so no1 can take your file things , if you are away from your computer there is a button you can light up on the laptop , if not tun the computer off , hhe your not supposed to but i do it anyway because i dont want any chances, all you do is click home like a ton of times then it should go to screen saver when it does that it should be fine , no redirects - meh safe guide

If you are playing VMK be carefull about trying to get into host rooms/rooms with long lines. If the computer doesn't detect activity (typing, mouse movements) it will log you out of VMK!
-thecoasternut

VMK CENTRAL ( STATION ) -

there are no more tours and the vip and series 1 codes expires forever wich mean no 1 can be a vip starting sept.30th this year so get it by then or dont be a vip unless you already are 1 , series 1 is no more starting sept 30th of this year so use your cards! ,
when it is raining , they will close the stand and be inside innoventions near the key board training area.

~astro

Ive Moved on!

I play World of warcraft now:
Server1: Blackwing Lair
Side: Horde
User: Timpyroz

Server2: Suramar
Side: Alliance
Users: Timpyroz And Goldshire

I'd be glad to chat if you play!

Last edited by timmyastro; 07-25-2006 at 04:28 AM..