Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Trading Post > Old and Sold!

Old and Sold! Trading Post Archive for old trading threads or completed trading threads

Old How to Title your Post

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-17-2006, 05:52 PM
Kid Bugs
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 19

-rcv- is covered with Confetti-rcv- is covered with Confetti-rcv- is covered with Confetti
How to Title your Post

Just a quick suggestion:

When you are looking to make a post here, having a generic title like "What is this worth" is probably going to cause most people to IGNORE your post.

Give some information in the title, the best thing to include is simply the name of what you want the appraisal of.

Besides getting more interest from users browsing this forum, it also will make it much easier for others who may also be interested in what that item is worth.

-rcv-
Kid Bugs
Old 01-17-2006, 05:56 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Thats a nice suggestion as most of my threads have not been replyed to as the words we see is "How Much Is..."

Thats a nice suggestion

Thanks,

~StitchMad
Old 01-17-2006, 07:13 PM
Friend of Daisy Buchanan

GreatGatsby has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundGreatGatsby has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundGreatGatsby has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Another tip is not to title your threads "Look Here" "How About . . ." or the ever-present "OMG!"

When I see those, I usually change them -- often to titles the originator would probably not like, but there you have it.

And please do not start your titles with punctuation, such as **crud for trade** I know why you're doing it, but it's an improper title. I'll simply delete the first couple of symbols when I see it.
Old 01-17-2006, 07:17 PM
R.I.P McDaddy (Dec 27th)

McDaddy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
It's always great to show a little tip or reminder to VMKF Members so we can learn how to use the forums at our best and not to break any rules. I think you mods are doing a great job and I can see you are trying your best to keep the forums safe!

BlazingAmos
Old 01-17-2006, 08:47 PM
i lost my signature :(

cptnruthless is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGatsby
And please do not start your titles with punctuation, such as **crud for trade** I know why you're doing it, but it's an improper title. I'll simply delete the first couple of symbols when I see it.
sorry gatsby, im guilty of this.
Old 01-17-2006, 08:53 PM
Friend of Daisy Buchanan

GreatGatsby has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundGreatGatsby has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundGreatGatsby has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptnruthless
sorry gatsby, im guilty of this.
Yeah, I know but you are far from being the only one. And I don't make a huge deal over it. I just change the title and move on.