Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK! > Project: SAVE VMK! Archive

Project: SAVE VMK! Archive Archive forum for Project: SAVE VMK!

Old Do I have to?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-21-2008, 11:01 PM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Do I have to?

What do you think I mean? The title " Do I have to? " It just confuses you. Well then here is the answer. Do I have to pay my final respects? Yes I do. VMK was fun but believe it was the start of a new life for me. It helped me build courage.... Wait!? How did it build me courage? Well it helped me build my courage by teaching me not to give up. How? I was able to buy those items with my credits. I didn't just buy those items. I had to build up my credits. Second of all. It taught me how to act nicely and not to be mean. If you were to go to the very first posts I made on this site you would find how much I changed over the years. I am alot more nice and treat others normally. I would like to thank everyone for my exciting time on VMK and VMKF! Thank you.
Acefredfred June 2005 - May 21 2008
- acefredfred
Old 05-21-2008, 11:09 PM
BUNNIES.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

AstroAcer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Wow, you have changed a lot. I think I might write something like this later. It's really sad to think about it though.

I don't think that I ever met you in VMK... but I hope that I'll at least be able to get to know you now with Bytes and all. I mean, you seem nice compared to some VMKF'ers, lol.

Old 05-21-2008, 11:09 PM
Be cool by being yourself
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Cool
ccooldudecool is spinning in a Cursed Storm
We will miss you!
Old 05-22-2008, 12:00 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Hehe.. Can't wait for Bytes. But yes. I use to flame when I first joined.. LOL..
- acefredfred