Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Films

Disney Films Once upon a time, before the evil Shareholders came along and ruined everything, Disney made movies like THIS...>>*<<

Old Cheetah Girls One World- How did everyone like it?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-25-2008, 08:28 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
I like the way Adrienne sings. She doesn't sing any more or less than the others, it's just

1) She's a bit louder

and

2) She does all the little things like the "oohs" and "ohs"
Old 08-25-2008, 08:29 PM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akovia View Post
I loved that movie so much! My favorite song was no place like us. It was so beautiful! What did you guys think of the movie?

I agree! This movie was soo fab! I really liked how it was very cultural and the plot line. I watched it two nights (Friday and Saturday. Couldn't watch it on Sunday night bc of school the next day).

"Dance Me" is stuck in my head!
They probably are going to replace Raven. I think they might replace her with Gita because Kiely said she was the "new cheetah".

Old 08-25-2008, 08:33 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design an Outfit Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Cloud_9
Akovia is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteTabitha View Post

I agree! This movie was soo fab! I really liked how it was very cultural and the plot line. I watched it two nights (Friday and Saturday. Couldn't watch it on Sunday night bc of school the next day).

"Dance Me" is stuck in my head!
They probably are going to replace Raven. I think they might replace her with Gita because Kiely said she was the "new cheetah".

Well at least someone likes it! lol.
Anyway, that would be awesome if Gita could be the new cheetah!
Old 08-25-2008, 08:33 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
I guess. I though Malinda from the second one was gonna be a new cheetah.

Old 08-25-2008, 08:34 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
* It's Belinda. I thought Belinda was definitely better than Raven*
Old 08-25-2008, 08:34 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design an Outfit Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

I didn't see the second one much. I thought it was bad. LOL.
Old 08-25-2008, 08:42 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Ehh, I think the second one is better than the third.

Old 08-25-2008, 09:06 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase

I really thought the first and the third one were much better than the second.

But what really bugs me about the cheetah girls movies is that their conflict is always about becoming enemies or losing a cheetah or being mad at each other.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:20 PM
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 

I think Gita should be the new cheetah because she is very pretty and she sings good.
--
Forgot about the people that hate/dislike this movie.. there are more fans then haters and if you hate it good for you.

Old 08-25-2008, 09:27 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Eh.. It was okayish. The second one was better than the first one and the third one was better then the second so it's getting better. I liked it alot better not having raven actually, you go to see more of the other girls.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:27 PM
•Dancing through life•
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Regal
Kitri has disabled reputation
I liked the dance numbers, I wasn't crazy about the plot line.

Clickie
Thank you SoccerRyan and Pisces for being my math tutors!
Old 08-25-2008, 09:36 PM
Registered+

Nerd is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmButterfly View Post
as an Indian girl I find that movie very offensive!
o.O

95% of the people were Indian but they didn't find it offensive?
Old 08-25-2008, 10:44 PM
Awards Showcase

Does anybody know if they are going to make a Cheetah Girls 4?

Old 08-25-2008, 10:46 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
I'm not sure, but they are making an HSM4.

Old 08-25-2008, 11:05 PM
-The original- Green.i
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Reading
flaxygirl is floating through Inner Space
I watched it last night (erm yeah...i stayed up late watching The Cheeta Girls, i'd never admit that to anyone in real life...).

I thought it was alright..i found it kinda weird how Aqua's "boyfriend" was someone she never really met and just called to help fix her laptop.

Has anyone read the books?