Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > A Bug's Life > Bug Guts

Bug Guts Squashed Bugs!

Old Huanted Mansion credits?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-20-2007, 08:19 PM
-The original- Green.i
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Reading
flaxygirl is floating through Inner Space
I was playing mansion and I got 49 ghosts. Then I got that messages where you get your credits and how they pay 5 credits for each ghost. But I only got 130 credits...

Has this happened to anyone else? Or is it just me?

hmm i played again and got the right amount.

Last edited by TooHip; 10-20-2007 at 09:39 PM.. Reason: Merged consecutive posts - Use the edit button please!
Old 10-20-2007, 08:28 PM
Best Kept Disney Secret
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

VIP
gigarichard is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Hmm for me I get more than 5 credits. Like yesterday I got around 60 ghosts, but I got over 600 credits. I didn't win like a certain number of games, it just gave me 600 credits + the 40 for winning.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:34 PM
-The original- Green.i
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

wow. lucky
Old 10-20-2007, 08:55 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Mansion is currently giving double credits which is why you're seeing more credit payout than usual. Even though the message for winning hasn't changed, it is really giving out 10 credits per ghost caught (with the exception of catching a player turned into a ghost).
Old 10-20-2007, 09:00 PM
Registered+

grayman is as Frosty as a Snowman
It is also important to remember that you only get credits for ghosts that you capture that were released from coffins. Capturing the other team when they are ghosts adds to your score, but not to your credit total. If you caught the other team lots of times to get the 49 ghosts, it would explain why you got so few credits.
Old 10-20-2007, 09:07 PM
-The original- Green.i
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayman View Post
It is also important to remember that you only get credits for ghosts that you capture that were released from coffins. Capturing the other team when they are ghosts adds to your score, but not to your credit total. If you caught the other team lots of times to get the 49 ghosts, it would explain why you got so few credits.
Well i did get them alot. That must be why ty