Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old [♥] I'm A Princess?! [♥]

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-01-2008, 09:58 PM
♥Girlicious♥
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Musical
Yazsmin is as Frosty as a Snowman
[♥] I'm A Princess?! [♥]

[♥] I'm A Princess?! [♥]
{Based on The Princess Diaries}

[♥]Characters[♥]
Amira Regalands(Reg-uh-lends) - Nice girl who finds out she's the princess of Levondia(Lev-on-dee-uh), a country in Europe.
Julia Regalands - Amira's grandmother. She is currently queen of Levondia.
She comes to visit on Amira's 16th birthday to tell her that she's a princess.
Hannah Regalands - Amira's mother. She's a princess of Elondisa.(E-lon-dee-suh)
George Regalands - Amira's father. He's a prince of Levondia and Julia's second born son. Her first born son Jonathon married a nonroyal in America. He didn't want to be a king. George on the other hand decided that his daughter should be queen next because Hannah really didn't like the responsibility of an entire country to lead.
Derek Johnson - Amira's friend, they go to the Independence day ball for Levondia together. He's just a typical American boy.
Kairi Smith - Cute,hyper, random! Amira's best friend.
Fabiana Silver - Fabiana has a sparkling personality. The girliest and pinkest girl you would EVER meet. She absolutely loves the color pink and rhinestones. Almost everything she owns is pink. Fabiana loves to accessorize and strut her stuff. She loves lipgloss and is known as the lipgloss queen. She is very trendy and stylish also. Fabiana is the most popular and girliest in her entire school. She is THE cheerleader captain. She is very independent. She is definitely the kind of person that looks at hersef in the mirror all day and talks about herself. She is fun to be around. She can act like she is crazy or a total drama queen where she freaks out when in a difficult situation. She says "Fab" a lot. She has a huge walk-in closet that is covered in one color, pink. Her closet has different "lands." She has an outfit collection she calls Fab. Amira has always been jealous of Fabiana. Fabiana isn't mean to her or anything. She acts civil. But they aren't really good friends until Amira finds out she's a princess.
Kairi thinks she may lose Amira to Fabiana.
Mariana Kaitleen Smithson - Mariana is a very fun and bubbly girl who loves to dance. Even though she loves to dance, her true passion is fashion designing. She even has her own office! She comes from a rich family and people think she's spoiled, but she earns most of the money herself by selling her fabulous creations. In fact, being rich NEVER gets to her head. She is extremely girly, and loves the color pink. In fact, barely anything in her closet isn't pink. She is a very kind person and is always there to lend a hand to anyone who needs it. When it comes to stuck up snobs, brats, or people who only care about themselves, Mariana can break and be the same way back towards them. She loves hanging out with friends and is always looking to have a good time. She always looks for the bright side in every situations and helps others see it too. Mariana is a major trendsetter and has one of the biggest closets you'll ever see! It has different floors, each with a different theme. She even has an elevator in it! Her closet is about 30% stuff she made, and the other 70% is stuff by other designers. Her sister and brothers have big closets too, but not as big as hers. As much stuff as Mariana has, she always donates her extra clothes and anything else she can to people less fortunate than her. She is thankful for every opportunity and everything she has and has ever had. Her siblings do the same. Mariana's dad owns the hotel, The Pink Palace Inn, and she and her siblings split the heir/heiress money equally, and Ella and Elissa's share goes into the bank. Her dad's resorts are all over the world, but her favorite one is in Paris. Mariana is the captain of the dance team, and co-captain of the cheer team.

Halie Moore - She is cute sweet funny loves adventures She just wants to go out there and have fun and for her the sky is never the limit! She is postive and always tries to make something postive even when its bad. She's Fabiana's BEST friend. She likes Amira but is a bit nervous to talk to her once she finds out Amira is a princess.

[♥]Prolouge[♥]
Amira watched as her grandmother's car pulled up to the house. Her grandmother got out and smiled. "Amira, my dearest." she said walking towards her. "Hello Nana." she said hugging her. "Hello Julia." Hannah said.
"Mother, so nice to see you again." George said. "I'm so excited for your party dearest Amira." Julia said. "Me too!" Amira said smiling. "Wonderful wonderful. I am so excited to tell you the special news at your party." Julia said cheerfully. "I wonder what it is!" Amira said. "I'm sure you will be very pleased my sweetest Amira." Julia said. "Well, I must unpack my things. George darling, could you assist me?" she asked. "Yes mother." he said walking to the trunk of the car.

[♥]Chapter 1: A Lovely Thursday, That Just Happens To Be The Day Before My Birthday! Part I[♥]
"Amira, please wake up dear. You musn't be late for school." Her grandmother said. Amira woke up. "Yes Nana." she said getting up. "I'll be down in forty-five minutes Nana." Amira said. "Toddle along Amira. And please do not dilly dally." Julia said walking down stairs. Amira went into the shower. She got out smelling like roses. She got into a pair of denim blue jeans, a red Hollister T-Shirt, red flipflops, and a matching red headband. Her hair was straight and down. Her bright blue eyes twinkled. Her platinum blonde hair shined. She got her stuff and walked down stairs. "Amira, your outfit is so...well...unformal darling." Julia said.
"It's school Nana. This is what the other kids wear in America." she said. "I see. Well most adolesents in Levondia wear very classy school clothes." Julia said. "But Nana, I'm not currently living in Levondia so my outfit is acceptable." she said.
"Very well, but you aren't wearing Hollister or whatever it is called when you come to visit me in Levondia." Julia argued.
"Yes Nana." Amira said. "I made you some apple pancakes with apple butter for breakfast Amira." she said. "What's with all the apples?" she asked. "Apples are the national fruit of Levondia." Julia said. "Why are you telling me so much about Levondia?" Amira asked. "You'll find out tomorrow at your party Amira." Julia said. "Okay Nana." she said sitting down at the kitchen table. She ate her pancakes. "These are good!" she said. "Amira, do not speak and chew at the same time." Julia said. Amira finished chewing and she swallowed. "Sorry Nana." she said. "Now toddle along. You Mustn't be late for the school bus." Julia said.
"I won't." she said walking on the bus. She sat next to Kairi. "Oh my gosh! My Nana is nagging me SO much." Amira said as the bus pulled away. "Ah she'll be gone on Sunday. You can live three or four more days with her." Kairi said. "I don't have much of a choice." Amira said. "Oh come on, your Nana is from Levondia. A country in Europe with a cool name! Before I met you, I never knew Levondia existed!" Kairi said. "Well yeah but..." Amira said. "But what?" Kairi asked. "You're lucky she's here. Without her, you wouldn't be having such a cool party tomorrow." Kairi said. "You're right." Amira said. "Have I ever been wrong Mira?" Kairi asked. "Nooo..." Amira said annoyed.

[♥]Chapter 1: A Lovely Thursday, That Just Happens To Be The Day Before My Birthday!Part II[♥]
Amira and Kairi got off the bus. "I cannot WAIT to get my license." Amira said. "Me neither, but I'm stuck with my parents old jeep." Kairi said in a bummed out way. "You are SO lucky your parents are getting you a mercedes convertible!" Kairi said.
"We need not let the entire world know my parents are rich. It's kind of a thing I don't like bragging about." she said.
"You could be in Fabiana's Fab Friends if you wanted to!" Kairi said. "I don't know her that well. It's not like she's mean to me or anything but... We're in different social classes. Well technically we're both rich... So we're like in different cliques or whatever you wanna call it." Amira said. "We're not losers or anything." Kairi said flipping her short layered red hair. "But we aren't in Fabiana's Fab Friends either. We aren't even in Cassandra's Copy Cat Crew. The second most popular clique at school." Amira said. "We're individuals. So what?" Kairi asked. "I don't know... I'd just like to be popular one time." Amira said. "Come on we don't need to hang out with concieted and bratty cheerleaders." Kairi said. "Yeah but I'm good enough to make the squad..." Amira said. "Tryouts are on Wednesday if you still wanna be a plastic." Kairi said. "Fabiana is NOT a plastic. Neither is Mariana. Halie is questionable. But all the rest in her group are TOTAL fakes." Amira said. "True." Kairi agreed as they walked into the halls. "Geez, you think they could park the bus closer to the darn school ya know." Amira said. "It saves gas or something. I dunno and I don't personally care about the buses anymore. Especially cause my birthday's October 12th. So far away. RAWR." Kairi said. "It's September fourth. What do you want to skip past my party?" Amira asked. "Nooooooooo..." Kairi said. "Okay then, be patient young grasshopper." Amira said bowing. "Yes Master Amira." Kairi said bowing back. Then they burst out laughing. Then they saw Fabiana and her possee. Amira watched Fabiana and Halie and whoever those other girls were strut down the hall like models. "I wish I had that effect." she whispered into Kairi's ear. "Hi Amira, Kairi." Fabiana said stopping. "Hi Fabiana!" Amira said excitedly.
Kairi just waved. "Can't wait for your party tomorrow. It should be FAB." Fabiana purred. "It will. My rich grandmother from Levondia is here and she's paying for the whole thing." she said. "Oh, fantabulous Amira. Well I'll see you there. Me and my friends all got you AMAAAAZING gifts." she said. "Cool! See ya there!" Amira said waving. "Bye!" Kairi said waving. "Tahtah." Fabiana said strutting towards her first class. "You invited her?" Kairi asked Amira sternly. "I didn't wanna get on her bad side. And she gives great gifts. And she's nice. And she makes other people wanna come. Plus maybe if my party is cool, we'll be accepted into her clique!" Amira exclaimed. "You're a big girl now Amira. Do what you want." Kairi said. "Thanks Kairi!" Amira said.
"You are welcome Mira." Kairi said.

Kairi was wearing jeans, black flipflops, and a black T-Shirt with her name written on it in white. She wore a necklace too.
Her hair looked how it always did. Fabiana was wearing light blue denim capris, pink flip flops, a pink headband, babydoll top, and matching headband. She had silver hoops on.

[♥]Chapter 1: A Lovely Thursday, That Just Happens To Be The Day Before My Birthday!Part III[♥]
"We'd better get to class. Ms. Mapletree is SO gonna get us if we're late on the second day of school." Kairi said.
"You are very correct Kairi." Amira said. "To Language Arts we go!" Kairi said. They linked arms and skipped to class laughing. They sat in their seats. Ms. Mapletree was calling roll. "Derek Johnson." she said. "Here." he said. "Oh my gosh! Derek is in our LA class!" Amira whispered into Kairi's ear. "I know!" Kairi whispered back. After a few more names were called, Ms. Mapletree raised her voice. "Amira Regalands." she said. "President." she said laughing. Ms. Mapletree rolled her eyes. "Kairi Smith." Ms. Mapletree said. "Vice President." Kairi said laughing. Derek smiled at the girls. He's so cute! Haha! Amira thought to herself.
Amira and Kairi continued laughing. "This is not the time for laughing and messing around ladies." Ms. Mapletree said sternly.
"You can laugh like maniacs however much you please at lunch." Ms. Mapletree said as she scolded them. "Yes ma'am." they said in unison. "Good." Ms. Mapletree said. Ms. Mapletree called out the rest of the names. "Alrighty then." Ms. Mapletree said clasping her hands together. "Everyone is here." she continued. "Now I assume everyone has their summer reading brochures." Ms. Mapletree said. "Yes." half of the class said in unison. "I need them by Wednesday. If you have them, leave them in a neat pile on my desk as you leave class today." she said.

After Language Arts, Kairi and Amira walked to Homebase. When they stepped inside they saw Fabiana, Halie, Mariana, and Cassandra. Wow, that's a LOT of popular people. Amira thought to herself. "Amira, Kairi. Come sit with us!" Halie said giggling. Amira looked into Kairi's eyes for an answer. Kairi shrugged. They walked over to two available desks near the girls.
"Like we are all SOOOOOO excited for your party tomorrow!" Cassandra said in a ditzy way. "Us too." Amira said calmly. "I can't wait to find out what the surprise your grandma has for you is!" Mariana said. "Me neither. I have NO idea what it is. She keeps talking about Levondia though." she said. "Maybe you'll vacation there." Fabiana said. "We already plan to visit her." Amira said.
"Eh, I dunno what it could be then." Kairi said. The teacher walked into the room and homebase began. She started to call roll.

[♥]Chapter 1: A Lovely Thursday, That Just Happens To Be The Day Before My Birthday!Part IV[♥]
It was 3:25 pm. Amira and Kairi were sitting together in their last block class. Announcements had just finished. "I'm so happy you're spending the night tonight Kairi! " Amira said packing up. "Me too." Kairi said. "I HAVE to help my best friend get ready for the greatest day of her life!" Kairi exclaimed. "True. VERY true." Amira said calmly. The bell rang at 3:30 pm. They rushed to their lockers. They got their books and notebooks. They were on their way to the bus when they saw Derek. They stopped.
"Hey Kairi. Amira." he said putting emphasis on Amira. Amira blushed. "Thanks a lot for inviting me to your Sweet 16. It's gonna be, well, uh sweet." he said laughing. He hugged Amira. He high fived Kairi. "Catch ya tomorrow." he said waving as he walked off to his bus. Amira and Kairi walked to their bus. They grabbed an empty seat. "He is SO into you!" Kairi said laughing.
"Oh my gosh he is not!" Amira said blushing. "Yes he is Mira!" Kairi said laughing. "Well maybe he sorta really kinda likes me a little bit a lot." Amira said. "I didn't quite catch that." Kairi said. "Um, it doesn't matter." Amira said. When they reached their stop they hopped off the bus. They walked inside Amira's house. "I'm Ho-ome!" Kairi said. "Hello Miss Kairi." Julia said greeting her. "And hello my dear Amira." her grandmother said kissing her forehead. "Hi Nana..." she said blankly. "Just call me Kairi." Kairi said. "As you wish." Julia said. "I made you some apple and brown sugar cookies to munch on dears." Julia said. "Thanks Mrs. Regalands." Kairi said. "Please call me Julia." she said. "Kay." Kairi said taking a huge bit out of a cookie. "Yummles!" Kairi said laughing.

Want to be in the Story?

Fill this out!

VMKF Name:
Character's Name:

Signature and Avatar made by me.

Last edited by Yazsmin; 11-06-2008 at 11:30 PM.. Reason: New Chappie!
Old 11-01-2008, 10:01 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Fluffy
Brave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in TreasureBrave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in Treasure
VMKF Name: Kairi
Character's Name: Kairi
Personality: Cute, really hyper!

love,
Kairi

Last edited by DeputyRR; 11-03-2008 at 05:58 PM.. Reason: No Romance
Old 11-01-2008, 10:11 PM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure

VMKF Name: CuteTabitha
Character's Name: Fabiana Silver
Personality: Fabiana has a sparkling personality. The girliest and pinkest girl you would EVER meet. She absolutely loves the color pink and rhinestones. Almost everything she owns is pink. Fabiana loves to accessorize and strut her stuff. She loves lipgloss and is known as the lipgloss queen. She is very trendy and stylish also. Fabiana is the most popular and girliest in her entire school. She is THE cheerleader captain. She is very independent. She is definitely the kind of person that looks at hersef in the mirror all day and talks about herself. She is fun to be around. She can act like she is crazy or a total drama queen where she freaks out when in a difficult situation. She says "Fab" a lot. She has a huge walk-in closet that is covered in one color, pink. Her closet has different "lands." She has an outfit collection she calls Fab.

Old 11-01-2008, 10:28 PM
♥Girlicious♥
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Both in!

Old 11-01-2008, 10:30 PM
Keep Moving Foward~WaltD.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Dancing
Purplemysterystar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
VMKF Name:Purplemysterystar
Character's Name: Halie ( Idk why that name i just wish my name in life was that lol) it sounds like hey-lee
Personality: She is cute sweet funny loves adventures She just wants to go out there and have fun and for her the sky is never the limit! She is postive and always tries to make something postive even when its bad
Old 11-01-2008, 11:05 PM
♥Girlicious♥
Awards Showcase

Accepted

Old 11-01-2008, 11:19 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Fluffy
Brave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in TreasureBrave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in Treasure
LOL cute! xD

love,
Kairi
Old 11-02-2008, 12:06 AM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
OMGz... I was JUST about to make a story like this... LOLz

Fab story!

FabMariah
Old 11-02-2008, 12:37 AM
♥Girlicious♥
Awards Showcase

I'll write more HAHAHA!

Old 11-02-2008, 02:00 PM
.:I Have Drifted, Gone:.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Gloomy
GoldenHeart is as Frosty as a Snowman
It's not that appealing to me. Also, I think the "cliques" and their names are a bit too dramatic and stretched. You still made an amazing effort though.
Hey. Sorry to tell you, but I had to follow everyone else and go. I left to another forum. I'll still post once and a while, but hardly ever. Meanwhile, enjoy your time here but please don't quit like most of us did. This forum needs more members. Another one lost is another one gained. So please, be that one.
If you want to know more, go to my userpage.

~GoldenHeart

Last edited by DeputyRR; 11-03-2008 at 06:07 PM.. Reason: trollish
Old 11-02-2008, 03:11 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
VMKF Name: FabMariah
Character Name: Mariana Kaitleen Smithson
Personality: Mariana is a very fun and bubbly girl who loves to dance. Even though she loves to dance, her true passion is fashion designing. She even has her own office! She comes from a rich family and people think she's spoiled, but she earns most of the money herself by selling her fabulous creations. In fact, being rich NEVER gets to her head. She is extremely girly, and loves the color pink. In fact, barely anything in her closet isn't pink. She is a very kind person and is always there to lend a hand to anyone who needs it. When it comes to stuck up snobs, brats, or people who only care about themselves, Mariana can break and be the same way back towards them. She loves hanging out with friends and is always looking to have a good time. She always looks for the bright side in every situations and helps others see it too. Mariana is a major trendsetter and has one of the biggest closets you'll ever see! It has different floors, each with a different theme. She even has an elevator in it! Her closet is about 30% stuff she made, and the other 70% is stuff by other designers. Her sister and brothers have big closets too, but not as big as hers. As much stuff as Mariana has, she always donates her extra clothes and anything else she can to people less fortunate than her. She is thankful for every opportunity and everything she has and has ever had. Her siblings do the same. Mariana's dad owns the hotel, The Pink Palace Inn, and she and her siblings split the heir/heiress money equally, and Ella and Elissa's share goes into the bank. Her dad's resorts are all over the world, but her favorite one is in Paris. Mariana is the captain of the dance team, and co-captain of the cheer team.

FabMariah
Old 11-02-2008, 08:05 PM
the ground is falling.
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Graphics Trio Award Patriot 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Insomnious
GryfindorGal is floating through Inner Space
I agree with GoldenHeart, it is quite similar to the Princess Diaries.
Even though, it's very good. ;D
-gg

It's funny how the words we never say/can turn into the only thoughts we know
So if you hear this song on the radio/I've said it now and there's no turning back

myshop myuserpage myprofile
music: monday morning - death cab for cutie
Old 11-04-2008, 02:40 AM
♥Girlicious♥
Awards Showcase

GoldenHeart, GG, please just keep reading. It'll get better. As for FabMariah, you are in!

Old 11-05-2008, 11:33 PM
♥Girlicious♥
Awards Showcase

Who Wants A New CHAPPIE ?

Old 11-05-2008, 11:37 PM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure

Fab job, keep writing! I likey how you do it in parts!