Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > In-Park Quests

In-Park Quests Discussion about official In-Park Quests - Closed Till Quests are added back to Parks!

Old In-park questing.....

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-19-2007, 05:26 AM
Me and my princess :)

Takket is spinning in a Cursed Storm
In-park questing.....

I'm going to WDW in the fall and we want to QUEST!!!! So my question is, i understand you get the forms at the VMK place on main street BUT.... can you print forms out ahead of time, fill in the answers, and just drop them off?

And what's to stop me from turning in my quest sheets 100 times over? They must limit this somehow.....

Are they going to let me turn my quest sheet in if I know all the answers and just stand there and fill them out (since this is sort of cheating LOL)?
Old 05-19-2007, 07:00 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takket View Post
I'm going to WDW in the fall and we want to QUEST!!!! So my question is, i understand you get the forms at the VMK place on main street BUT.... can you print forms out ahead of time, fill in the answers, and just drop them off?

And what's to stop me from turning in my quest sheets 100 times over? They must limit this somehow.....

Are they going to let me turn my quest sheet in if I know all the answers and just stand there and fill them out (since this is sort of cheating LOL)?
Hello, Seeking some help?
Before I explain personally, check out this page on the wiki for loads of info there. (As of which I recently updated).
Starting with your first question, yes you can print off those quests right now, but who's to say those quests will be still around by fall? You'd be better printing off those quests 1-2 weeks before and fill in the answers at home. Now you're supposed to do the quests in park, but I'm assuming you're getting the quest answers from the spoilers? Good. Fill them out before you get there. (Quest answers is only more baggage for your trip).
Skipping your middle question, this is a good place to say that we usually fill in the answers at the back of VMK Central. Just infront of the big TV. Probably not the best place to aviod staff, so it would probably be a better to sit down on a bench outside on Main Street. However, I would not call filling out the answers cheating. You've still paid to get into the park right?! Just as the people at Animal Kingdom ask: "Did you get these answers from the internet?" Just say "No I came in another day to do them".

Yes, they do limit how many times you can answer the quests. Every 90 days. You will be asked for your park entrance ticket, and they will scan it. (Yes this is also on the wiki) This is to let the staffers know that if you come back again later, the ticket will not let you get your quest. It's a clever system, but I'm sure someone out there has found a cheat for it.

Hope I helped, pretty long post for me. Have fun, and happy questing!
Old 05-19-2007, 11:47 AM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchMad View Post
Yes, they do limit how many times you can answer the quests. Every 90 days. You will be asked for your park entrance ticket, and they will scan it. (Yes this is also on the wiki) This is to let the staffers know that if you come back again later, the ticket will not let you get your quest. It's a clever system, but I'm sure someone out there has found a cheat for it.
Actually, the waiting period has been changed from 90 days to 60 days, so we can now complete the quests more often and get more cards!

And, of course, the 60-day waiting period only applies if you are using the same park entrance pass (annual pass). If you buy a new ticket every time you go to the park, you can do the quests every day! (Though it will get quite expensive for you!)

Also, you can redeem the quest for every person in your group, as long as you have enough park tickets (and you should, because you all got into the park, right?). So if you go to the Magic Kingdom with four other people, and you're the only one who plays VMK or cares about the prizes, you can get five of each card!

The last time I went to Disneyland, I had a couple of extra park tickets, and the Cast Member was kind enough to include my 7-month old daughter (who got into the park for free and thus didn't have a ticket) and my unborn second child (who obviously didn't need a ticket, but was clearly making his or her presence known in my wife's belly), so I got four sets of prizes! Your mileage may vary.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:40 PM
< All my Pink dogs! :)
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

sunnyskye is floating through Inner Space
So when I went on vacation, we bought the 5-day Park Hopper. We went back on the last day, and I could do some more quests. So, that means I could get cards every day, right?
Old 05-20-2007, 05:29 AM
Me and my princess :)

Takket is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoteny View Post
Actually, the waiting period has been changed from 90 days to 60 days, so we can now complete the quests more often and get more cards!

And, of course, the 60-day waiting period only applies if you are using the same park entrance pass (annual pass). If you buy a new ticket every time you go to the park, you can do the quests every day! (Though it will get quite expensive for you!)

Also, you can redeem the quest for every person in your group, as long as you have enough park tickets (and you should, because you all got into the park, right?). So if you go to the Magic Kingdom with four other people, and you're the only one who plays VMK or cares about the prizes, you can get five of each card!

The last time I went to Disneyland, I had a couple of extra park tickets, and the Cast Member was kind enough to include my 7-month old daughter (who got into the park for free and thus didn't have a ticket) and my unborn second child (who obviously didn't need a ticket, but was clearly making his or her presence known in my wife's belly), so I got four sets of prizes! Your mileage may vary.

Myself, my wife, and my daughter all play. My father in law doesn't, so I guess its rock paper scissors to divide up his quest prizes LOL

Thanks for all the replies, everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchMad View Post
Hello, Seeking some help?
Before I explain personally, check out this page on the wiki for loads of info there. (As of which I recently updated).
Starting with your first question, yes you can print off those quests right now, but who's to say those quests will be still around by fall? You'd be better printing off those quests 1-2 weeks before and fill in the answers at home. Now you're supposed to do the quests in park, but I'm assuming you're getting the quest answers from the spoilers? Good. Fill them out before you get there. (Quest answers is only more baggage for your trip).
Skipping your middle question, this is a good place to say that we usually fill in the answers at the back of VMK Central. Just infront of the big TV. Probably not the best place to aviod staff, so it would probably be a better to sit down on a bench outside on Main Street. However, I would not call filling out the answers cheating. You've still paid to get into the park right?! Just as the people at Animal Kingdom ask: "Did you get these answers from the internet?" Just say "No I came in another day to do them".

Hope I helped, pretty long post for me. Have fun, and happy questing!

So you are allowed to print out sheets at home, but your really not supposed to cheat and use the answers from the internet? Couldn't they just make you use a sheet from VMK central to stop people from doing that? They really have no way of knowing if I actually quest or just brought in a pre-done sheet from home do they? LOL

Last edited by TooHip; 05-20-2007 at 05:34 AM.. Reason: Merged consecutive posts
Old 05-20-2007, 08:09 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takket View Post
Myself, my wife, and my daughter all play. My father in law doesn't, so I guess its rock paper scissors to divide up his quest prizes LOL

Thanks for all the replies, everyone.
If this is the case, like we have 3 people in our family who play, so we put all the cards into the bag and pick them out. We lay down the rules of no complaining and no cheating. I actually enjoy doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takket
So you are allowed to print out sheets at home, but your really not supposed to cheat and use the answers from the internet? Couldn't they just make you use a sheet from VMK central to stop people from doing that? They really have no way of knowing if I actually quest or just brought in a pre-done sheet from home do they? LOL
Correct. They have no way of knowing if you cheated or did it yourselves. If they ask, tell them you came in to do it yesterday .

Neoteny - 60 Days now? I heard that somewhere! Golly Gosh.. Need to remember that!
Good luck!
Old 05-20-2007, 05:09 PM
LafChill in game

My Mood: Elated
TLynn is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Actually it would make no difference if you have to print it at home or get it there... in either case you could still come with an answer key in-hand no matter where it was printed.
Old 05-26-2007, 07:30 PM
Pinkberry

Moonypie11 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I cant answer your questions, sorry, but I would like to thank StitchMad for posting that link. If not, I would have had 2 of my quests wrong. Thanks StitchMad! =D
Old 09-14-2007, 11:53 AM
Registered+

awesomeandyand is spinning in a Cursed Storm
do they still have quests after September 30 when they close
VMK Central?

Last edited by awesomeandyand; 09-14-2007 at 11:53 AM.. Reason: ..
Old 09-30-2007, 03:43 AM
Alorin

alorindanya is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Since the close of quests is tomorrow, and I can go and I have the papers with me, can someone please PM me either the answers to the quests or where to find the answers? I don't have much time. Thanks.