Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback

Site Feedback Turn your amp up to 11 and let it wail!

Old profile pictureeee?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-19-2012, 01:10 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
profile pictureeee?

okay, so, um, back then, when i visited peoples' profiles (and my own) they'd have a separate little profile picture on there, that's different from their avatar. you'd only see them when you visited a person's profile. i had one too, and i spent a couple of hours working on it like 3 years ago, and i liked it and stuff....

but now... i've noticed that my profile picture's gone, and so is most peoples' (except some one girl whose name escapes me). um, what happened to the profile pictures? D: and how long has it been this way? have i just been not paying any attention and it's been this way since like, FOREVER? ._.

oh, and i can't figure out how to add one back on, if that's even possible...

Old 02-19-2012, 10:12 PM
Hugs and Pixie Dust
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Winner's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundJezzi has turned into a Bat and is flying around
I know we have been having server problems lately and have even suspended hosting pictures on our sister sites for the moment.

However I have managed to grab your image from our database. Please save it to your computer as soon as possible since I don't know how long the hosting site I have used will keep it.

Old 02-22-2012, 09:45 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
Thanks very much, Jezzi! now if i can figure out how to put it back on...

Old 03-20-2012, 03:36 AM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Busy
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Profiles are back and will remain. Sorry for the problems it may have caused.
Old 03-26-2012, 02:33 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

awesome! thanks batleth