Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > In-Park Quests

In-Park Quests Discussion about official In-Park Quests - Closed Till Quests are added back to Parks!

Old Quest Help at WDW?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-03-2007, 02:18 PM
I miss VMK so much.
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: AFK
MinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with Confetti
Quest Help at WDW?

Hi, all you WDW fans! I need some help with how to do quests. Care to ghelp?
  • What/Where are these pirate pin boxes that give you pirate quest?
  • Where do you turn in a quest?
  • Do you print the holiday quest out at home, or in the parks?
  • Can I print out the holiday quest on my own, and then fill it out before I go to the park?
  • Can all four members of my family fill out a holiday quest card, and turn all four of them in? (They want to get me some white snowmen )
  • If I can print the quest out at home, can I print it in black and white?

Thanks so much!

Old 08-03-2007, 02:27 PM
Trader

My Mood: Sunshine
Dizznygrl has disabled reputation
Just go to the quest section of the VMK home page, and you can download all available quests. Unfortunately, the Holiday Quest is not available right now, so you won't be able to get a white snowman. You can do Tomorrowland, High School Musical and ThrillSeeker that you download. Then at VMK Central, you can pick up Animation and Pirates. I think that's all of them for right now.

You should fill out a quest paper for each member of your family. They don't always require that, but just in case they do, better to have it than not. Depends on the Cast Member. Albert or Jacques will usually let you do just one set per family. Except for ThrillSeeker. You MUST go to Animal Kingdom first and get the Kali stamp on that quest paper.

VMK Central is on Main Street on the right side in the Main Street Cinema shop. Go to the cast member on the LEFT side of the desk. The cm on the RIGHT does not do VMK. While you're in there, be sure to make yourself a new character so you get the Born in Park symbol and the black ears.

The pin sets are available in many places. I have found them in the Jewelry store right next to VMK. Also in the big pin store in Frontierland.

Hope this helps. Have a GREAT time!

Diz

PS - I forgot to say Yes, you can print it in black and white. No worries.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:40 PM
I miss VMK so much.
Awards Showcase

MinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with ConfettiMinniesDream is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL_Dizznygrl View Post
Just go to the quest section of the VMK home page, and you can download all available quests. Unfortunately, the Holiday Quest is not available right now, so you won't be able to get a white snowman. You can do Tomorrowland, High School Musical and ThrillSeeker that you download. Then at VMK Central, you can pick up Animation and Pirates. I think that's all of them for right now.

You should fill out a quest paper for each member of your family. They don't always require that, but just in case they do, better to have it than not. Depends on the Cast Member. Albert or Jacques will usually let you do just one set per family. Except for ThrillSeeker. You MUST go to Animal Kingdom first and get the Kali stamp on that quest paper.

VMK Central is on Main Street on the right side in the Main Street Cinema shop. Go to the cast member on the LEFT side of the desk. The cm on the RIGHT does not do VMK. While you're in there, be sure to make yourself a new character so you get the Born in Park symbol and the black ears.

The pin sets are available in many places. I have found them in the Jewelry store right next to VMK. Also in the big pin store in Frontierland.

Hope this helps. Have a GREAT time!

Diz

PS - I forgot to say Yes, you can print it in black and white. No worries.

Now, why would they require to fill out a quest for each member of my family? o_o If I do, will I get four snowmen? lol.

I can get the holiday quest, though. It comes out about the second week of december, am I wrong?
Old 08-03-2007, 02:45 PM
Trader

You don't have to fill out a quest for each member of your family, but you will get quest rewards for every ADMISSION TICKET that you present when you turn in your quests. If there are four people in your family, for example, you can get four sets of quest if you use all four park tickets.

When they give you the rewards, they swipe your park ticket. This records the info in their system. They do this because you can only redeem the quests ever 60 days. I suspect they also use this info for marketing research.

Like I said, some cast members will give rewards to everyone in your family with only one set of quests completed, but some cast members require a complete set for each park ticket. So better to have it ready than not.

The Holiday Quests usually start in early December.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:48 PM
I miss VMK so much.
Awards Showcase

Wow, thanks so much! I've saved this in Microsoft word. I am so giving it to my mom.

Hmm, I have about 12 people going to WDW with me, heh, I wonder if I can have fourteen snowmen. Hmm.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:51 PM
Trader

If they have snowmen when you go, you will get one for each park ticket.

Once, I got nine sets of everything when my entire family was there.

Diz
Old 08-03-2007, 02:53 PM
I miss VMK so much.
Awards Showcase

Okay, so if 13 of my family members get into a park, they will auto-maticly get us a snowman?

Or do we have to ask?
Old 08-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoSmoothie View Post
Okay, so if 13 of my family members get into a park, they will auto-maticly get us a snowman?

Or do we have to ask?
First of all, VMK has to launch a new holiday quest that gives snowman as a prize, but yes, if they do, you will get one for each person in your party if you present their ticket at VMK Central.

You have to go to VMK Central with all your completed quests and turn them into a cast member. Nothing is "automatic." You have to do the work and go to VMK Central.

Diz
Old 08-03-2007, 03:01 PM
I miss VMK so much.
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CL_Dizznygrl View Post
First of all, VMK has to launch a new holiday quest that gives snowman as a prize, but yes, if they do, you will get one for each person in your party if you present their ticket at VMK Central.

You have to go to VMK Central with all your completed quests and turn them into a cast member. Nothing is "automatic." You have to do the work and go to VMK Central.

Diz
Right right, and I am only assuming that they are launching a new quest.

Okay, so complete the quests, and go to VMK central. I think I can do that. Thanks so much for the help!
Old 08-03-2007, 03:05 PM
Trader

One more thing - you don't have to take the whole family into VMK Central. Just gather up the passes and go yourself. I did it while my whole family was sitting inside the Crystal Palace. Because that was the only time we were all in one spot at the same time.
Old 08-03-2007, 03:17 PM
I miss VMK so much.
Awards Showcase

Okay, thanks for all your help.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:33 PM
Registered+

KrazyLuke ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Like was said it depends on the CM that is working at the time. You usually only have to turn in one Quest paper per group (except Thrill Seekers w/ the stamp and all). Some CM's although make you fill out a Quest paper for each ticket or they may allow up to four(4) tickets per quest paper.

If they are Print at Home quests I would print off enough for one per person/ticket just in case there is a strict CM working

This may be confusing right now, which it was for me for my first time, but when I go there and inside VMK Central it was much easier and I understood what was going on
Old 08-03-2007, 09:44 PM
I miss VMK so much.
Awards Showcase

Oh, okay. And are you sure they let me print in black and white? o_o
Old 08-03-2007, 10:35 PM
Registered+

KrazyLuke ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoSmoothie View Post
Oh, okay. And are you sure they let me print in black and white? o_o
Yes, I printed mine in color, because I forgot to change it, but oh well it's done and over with Anyways to my point. They usually have some extras of the print-at-home quests in the drawer (for those who are not prepared) and I saw them get one out for a kid and they were all Black and White - So it's fine especially if they print them out that way
Old 08-03-2007, 10:39 PM
I miss VMK so much.
Awards Showcase

Okay, thanks so much!