Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old New Costumes Thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-12-2005, 11:03 PM
No longer a VMK CL

Captain Brain is as Frosty as a Snowman
I am actually glad they took out the new costumes.I didn't buy the Indian costume though(I didn't like it)I love my cowboy costume!!!When I enter a room,I yell "Yeehaw!!"That is like so much fun!
Old 09-13-2005, 01:10 AM
Miss Tiki & Pirate Queen

RoseYellow is spinning in a Cursed Storm
And

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffff
Hey! they did not release the red checker shirt oh well.
They didn't release the girl short sleeve with vest top. Maybe they'll be future releases. Kind of like how we got the princess dress released twice, just two different colors. Maybe we'll get another release of the cowboy outfit but with different shirt colors.

RoseYellow
Old 09-15-2005, 04:12 PM
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

My Mood: VMKFy
Kaironzet is covered with ConfettiKaironzet is covered with ConfettiKaironzet is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseYellow
They didn't release the girl short sleeve with vest top. Maybe they'll be future releases. Kind of like how we got the princess dress released twice, just two different colors. Maybe we'll get another release of the cowboy outfit but with different shirt colors.

RoseYellow
Maybe VMK is saving some stuff for this weekend's maze event?
Old 09-15-2005, 05:07 PM
ME MYSELF & I

KrAzYmEe ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelProphet
before just looking at pictures, how about reading the topic. as it is said more than once, they are not out yet, these are pictures of the testers wearing the items.

secondly, yavn said that the guys will also be able to wear the princess hat.

third, there is NO PLAN for GUY ONLY costumes at this time [also confirmed by yavn], that means that all girls will be able to wear all the costumes, and guys can not wear the princess outfits.

and my additions to the new costumes [although i posted them a while ago in another topic] here is yavn in the cowboy, and indian costumes.

rain dance what the heck is that
Old 09-15-2005, 05:26 PM
Basamento Di Scossa

PixelProphet has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PixelProphet has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrAzYmEe
rain dance what the heck is that
it was a joke since he was dancing dressed as an indian, hence the 'there is a new sheriff in town - a reference to his outfit and toy story...
Old 09-15-2005, 08:14 PM
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

Kaironzet is covered with ConfettiKaironzet is covered with ConfettiKaironzet is covered with Confetti
I am having a great doubt about unreleased costumes. Many of them are already out but we are not seeing any tester test any new one. I am afraid they are not releasing more costumes for a while but, in the other hand, I am excited because they may be testing them after the closing hours, when no one sees. What do you think that could be happening?

Oh also I heard from Fusco that the Herbie Helmet will be available through the movie together with other new stuff!
Old 09-15-2005, 09:02 PM
I visit rarely.

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Lurking
ChrisR has disabled reputation
i got it, you got to buy the herbie DVD then when you open it, out falls a card showing a kid in a herbie costume with a code on the back with a discription: thank you for buying Herbie:fully loaded on DVD, now you can take the magic of herbie into disney's online game: virtual magic kingdom. you can build, play and make friends there too. with this code you will unlock maggie's (herbie's driver) costume for you to walk around the kingdom in and a bounus herbie room will be added to your room list when you enter the code here it is: not the real code BDQW-VBH5-VURB-HERB. that is what i think. that was an old post. anyway i think yavn saw this and will have that in the dvd
Old 09-15-2005, 09:58 PM
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CL_ChrisR
i got it, you got to buy the herbie DVD then when you open it, out falls a card showing a kid in a herbie costume with a code on the back with a discription: thank you for buying Herbie:fully loaded on DVD, now you can take the magic of herbie into disney's online game: virtual magic kingdom. you can build, play and make friends there too. with this code you will unlock maggie's (herbie's driver) costume for you to walk around the kingdom in and a bounus herbie room will be added to your room list when you enter the code here it is: not the real code BDQW-VBH5-VURB-HERB. that is what i think. that was an old post. anyway i think yavn saw this and will have that in the dvd
WOW! Herbie Guest Room? That would be so strange! I can't imagine a Herbie Guest Room!
Old 09-15-2005, 10:04 PM
- i have no cheese left -

Joshua is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobolos
the cowboy hat was 500
Native American Headress 1000
there were (4?) cowboy shirts at 200 each
cowboy pants 200
native american shirt 200
native american boots 200

I think that's all, miss anything?

and the HK blue tee was 100 I think.

*can't WAIT for the Haunted Mansion costume*
I bought all that plus an extra cowboy hat and Native Headress (sp?) and left with 20 credits. Ouch!
Old 09-17-2005, 01:48 AM
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioFreak
I bought all that plus an extra cowboy hat and Native Headress (sp?) and left with 20 credits. Ouch!
You won't say ouch any longer since the extra stuff you bought is going to increase its value as time passes by
Old 09-18-2005, 03:03 AM
always be my thunder.

Skaterooni has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSkaterooni has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSkaterooni has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSkaterooni has turned into a Bat and is flying around
I've been hearing rumors of Silver Mickey Ears..
Old 09-18-2005, 05:40 AM
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallMan
I've been hearing rumors of Silver Mickey Ears..
I've heard rumors of every type of ears, but I doubt they will release them now. They should be planning and saving some stuff to release next year as to keep the game working. It won't be interesting a game with no updates.
Old 09-18-2005, 05:43 AM
R.I.P.

Alexander is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL_Kaironzet
I've heard rumors of every type of ears, but I doubt they will release them now. They should be planning and saving some stuff to release next year as to keep the game working. It won't be interesting a game with no updates.
Oh, I'm sure they will find something to work VMK into.

Tokyo DisneySea turning 5... Hong Kong Disneyland turning 1... the re-opening of California Screamin'... the opening of the Submarine Lagoon ride...

You get the idea.
Old 09-18-2005, 05:46 AM
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
Oh, I'm sure they will find something to work VMK into.

Tokyo DisneySea turning 5... Hong Kong Disneyland turning 1... the re-opening of California Screamin'... the opening of the Submarine Lagoon ride...

You get the idea.
WOW, VMK hides so many secrets also, when last event came out none of us expected all that stuff, neither when the new pirate stuff came out. It is awesome how VMK delights us everyday. I wish they keep it like this and don't do as rumors say (it is said VMK won't last long, or it'll end this year, which I think not probable, or that it will soon become a paid game).
Old 09-18-2005, 05:47 AM
Banned

Haydenfan is as Frosty as a Snowman
I missed cowboy outfit while on vacation no!! ( hopefully someone will be nice enought to trade!