Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > Test Pattern

Test Pattern Do not adjust your set. This is the Archive forum for the DCFC

Old Demi Lovato was Lip singing!!!!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-26-2008, 01:20 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Everyone lip shynces (SP!) now.. Lip sings LOL. DON'T DIS DEMI!!!! RAWR!!! LOL. I love Demi!!
Old 08-26-2008, 02:10 AM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
In HSM Zac Efron was horrible at lip singing...lol. I think it actually is kind of a good idea if you need to learn tough choreography, and they really did still sing it. It's just pre-recorded.

~taylor
Old 08-26-2008, 03:47 AM
~'TisTheSeasonToBeJolly♥
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Winners Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Footinmouth
LilDisLeia is as Frosty as a Snowman
Lol, almost all musical, kid musical, movies, all the stars lipsync. What really got me in Camp Rock is how Joe could sing alto and soprano at the same time too. Everyone in my family had a chuckle over that! Look at the hsm movies and listen to the music and watch their lips, really carefully...... and you'll see that everyone lipsyncing, people have voices like that, when it's recorded and they can edit it, and make all the notes sound perfect and all the vocals fonominal. That's why they lipsynce, so they can sound perfect. You can't really blame the directors to do this to make a hit movie.
~Dis♥

~DisGal~
<~!Click them!~>
Old 08-26-2008, 03:50 AM
Registered+

Almawi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Gosh this person actually thinks that like, for example, Joe Jonas actually whipped a guitar out and started singin. yea right. Its called playback. They do that in every movie. Its nothing to fret about.

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 08-26-2008 at 07:01 AM.. Reason: minor adjustment
Old 08-26-2008, 03:57 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Umm, I'm pretty sure pal knows already. We've all said it.

Old 08-26-2008, 03:59 AM
~'TisTheSeasonToBeJolly♥
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Winners Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Footinmouth
LilDisLeia is as Frosty as a Snowman
I'm not fretting. And if you ever watch CATS the musical (The movie), they are singing live. =o
~Dis♥

~DisGal~
<~!Click them!~>

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 08-26-2008 at 07:01 AM.. Reason: minor adjustment
Old 08-27-2008, 08:31 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDisLeia View Post
Lol, almost all musical, kid musical, movies, all the stars lipsync. What really got me in Camp Rock is how Joe could sing alto and soprano at the same time too. Everyone in my family had a chuckle over that! Look at the hsm movies and listen to the music and watch their lips, really carefully...... and you'll see that everyone lipsyncing, people have voices like that, when it's recorded and they can edit it, and make all the notes sound perfect and all the vocals fonominal. That's why they lipsynce, so they can sound perfect. You can't really blame the directors to do this to make a hit movie.
~Dis♥
It's called sopralto. That's what the chior at my school calls the girls who can saing soprano and alto(but at two different times ofcourse). I can't stand it when they edit people and they sound perfect. They sound more like robots then people. Yes, I realize almost all artists(excpet Coner Oberst) edit their voices,but their is a difference between editing a little bit so it sounds a little better and making yourself sound like a robot.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:45 PM
.:I Have Drifted, Gone:.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Gloomy
GoldenHeart is as Frosty as a Snowman
It's called lip-syncing, and I hate to break it to you, but nearly every movie does that. It's kind of obvious. It would be extremely rare to find a movie that doesn't feature lip-syncing, and just because "Vienna agrees" doesn't mean its right.
Hey. Sorry to tell you, but I had to follow everyone else and go. I left to another forum. I'll still post once and a while, but hardly ever. Meanwhile, enjoy your time here but please don't quit like most of us did. This forum needs more members. Another one lost is another one gained. So please, be that one.
If you want to know more, go to my userpage.

~GoldenHeart
Old 08-27-2008, 09:00 PM
hmmm! (:
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Trivia Winner Patriot 2010 Award Trivia Winner Happy Valentine's Day Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 20

My Mood: Woah
Pink_Bink is covered with ConfettiPink_Bink is covered with ConfettiPink_Bink is covered with Confetti
Almost all singers lip-sync.
It's not just in Disney Movies either.
They pre-record the song with the actual people in the recording studio, and they play it back.
:]
Old 08-27-2008, 11:04 PM
Di$$$$$$ney
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: BanHappy
Flame Gun is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Because of the new technology made in making movies, they must lip synch. Its not just Disney Movies, lots of movies do it.

Like:

American Mall
Hairspray
Camp Rock
HSM
HSM2

Even TV Shows with Singing!

Its not to make them sound better. Its just easier, and makes the sound clearer. And its really hard for the actors to sing and do things like running or acting at the sametime.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:43 AM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design an Outfit Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Cloud_9
Akovia is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorswiftfan13 View Post
In HSM Zac Efron was horrible at lip singing...lol. I think it actually is kind of a good idea if you need to learn tough choreography, and they really did still sing it. It's just pre-recorded.

~taylor
Exactly! They do that for most of the TV shows or movies out there..
Old 08-28-2008, 01:10 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Fluffy
Brave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in TreasureBrave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in Treasure
I Don't like camp rock anyway,
demi levoto to me is a wanna-be
lol, i only watch cartoonnetwork

love,
kairi
Old 08-28-2008, 02:03 AM
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Procastinating
Palkia is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave_Bloom_Kiari View Post
I Don't like camp rock anyway,
demi levoto to me is a wanna-be
lol, i only watch cartoonnetwork

love,
kairi
rawk on brave! cartoon network rawks exept whenits adultswim...i hate adultswim

I'm a scene kid XP
Old 08-28-2008, 02:11 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Fluffy
Brave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in TreasureBrave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in Treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palkia View Post
rawk on brave! cartoon network rawks exept whenits adultswim...i hate adultswim
LOL, I Hate It Too xD
Rawk On Palkia! xD LOL

Love,
Kairi
Old 08-28-2008, 02:43 AM
Me on vmk and RIP Flip