Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old VMK Memories on VMKF

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-21-2008, 08:44 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
Well, i remember being a stupid guest, and then i got this REALLY EVIL FRIEND WHO WAS SUPER MEAN (i boomed her from my list and laffed evilly) then this guy at the street party mix thingy who was mean so i reported him and it felt AWESOME cuz he exploded. LOL

then i got my old friend.. youtocool... we decided to make a cafe....
well, i was stupid, so i made one.

mm. i'm still not sure why i made it. but ok. i also had this guy friend... he was really nice and kept giving me stuff to fill my room with.

well. one time i was in the space room.... i hid behind the rocket and started going
"MUAHAHA I SHALL EAT UR BRAINS" to the world.
this other guy went in, unaware i was there, and started waving and dancing to himself rofl.. he thot he was alone.
so i said "- waves back -"
and hes like "WASHAA WHOS THERE?!" yeah that was fun.

but anyway... after a while of scaring ppl, this girl asked to join. eventually she became my friend.... i brought her to the stupid cafe i made..

i also had another friend, who wasn't really close to me. i invited him to my cafe, but NOOO he told me to go to his other friends' cafe first, and he told me to come. so fine, i went. i met two people there.. one of them had A REALLY WEIRD NAME. and the weird named guy was the guy who owned the cafe. LOL it was awkward with them. but i had fun.

soon they went to my cafe. which was stupid. but it had a singy thingy. so two of the guys sang... hehe. hehe. that was fun.

mm... eventually, we hung out a lot, played potc ALOT, super fun, i got 30 grand.

the girl who helped meh scare ppl from behind the rockets finally went on again.. and i had made this "friend room" type thing. she met the other peeps that i hung out with.

eventually, this little circle of ours gained more people, lost people, made enemies, made friends, had traditions......... hmm
2 years.
2 years.

well now, the happy guest days r over, and now we're all rich people... still together, still together....

now i know ALMOST EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM, including what they look like... etc.

so now, i'm glad i made that stupid cafe

there are too many individual memories for me to list. so.... yeah.

also. vmk name.. same as vmkf name.

puppy_diva.... wow. rofl thats cool
Old 05-21-2008, 08:54 PM
June 2nd 05 - May 21st 08
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Smilie Winners Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Author
coolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundcoolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundcoolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying around
i remember one time i made a halarious edit of blossomflower and sethjr..... LOL
it was so much fun- and everytime i look at it it makes me sad to see vmk go
Old 05-21-2008, 09:17 PM
Puerto Rico Will rock you

padme123 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
VMK Memories

I Remember I Had My Too Best Friends With Me We Would make diffrent rooms make jokes laugh soon we figured we were in the same classroom in school those guys were hilarious they were my best friends Now were leaving each other and the virtual fun

Thanks Waitingforsummer for the siggie
Old 05-22-2008, 11:54 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Great memories guys! Keep Posting!
Old 05-25-2008, 01:21 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 

FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Just a little, happily, BUMP
Old 05-26-2008, 01:06 AM
Tim Burton Fan for Life

PinkTinkPixie is covered with ConfettiPinkTinkPixie is covered with ConfettiPinkTinkPixie is covered with Confetti
My favourite memories were during the first few months of VMK's opening. It was the closest thing I could get to Disneyland, and it even almost felt just as magical.

-I remember thinking that there were actually 'modeling' jobs you coud get to make credits, and wandered around Main Street asking people where you sign up :p

-I remember waiting in line for hours to get into my first HOST room, only to have VMK crash at the last moment.

-I remember trading every item I had for Sorcerer Mickey Ears (yes, I did say EVERY item. I was new )

-I remember having a random player come up to me and give me everything he owned, free of charge.

And there were so many others that I'll probably think of later.
I'll really miss VMK

~Pink

-The Little Prince
By Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Old 05-26-2008, 04:06 AM
R.I.P. FireChic

FireChic is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ohh, where could I even begin?

I remember when it opened for the first time... it was still beta.
That was absolutely amazing.
Everyone was friends with everyone.
It was like a small town -- we all knew eachother.
As VMK grew, we all made more friends, and soon, it was HUGE.
I remember the night my room "Tune Town" was one of the top rooms.
I made a lot of friends on Toontown because of that.
*laughs* we would say "jump" if we were from VMK ;]
I remember when my "VMK Ballroom" was the top room.
I was shaking I was so excited.
Haha, if any of my old friends see this, remember "Home, Home on the Range"?
*tears* One of the last days I got on, I went to that room for one last time.
It was so quiet. I looked at all my pictures of my friends, the wreath I got one Christmas.
I went and sat down on the ol' famillar "purple slipper" chair,
and sang "Home, Home on the Range" for the very last time...

R.I.P. FireChic
2005-2008
Old 05-26-2008, 01:47 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase

I made a VMK Ballroom I made it a couple months ago and it hit top of the rooms list a couple times LOL Its a small world
Old 06-23-2008, 02:35 PM
*WhenYouWishUponAStar*
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Contented
funny_ryry is spinning in a Cursed Storm
My VMK Memory:

My VMK Title: funny_RyRy

Quote:
I reamember sitting FOREVER and making stage shows and rides. I loved making them. I was most happy when my friends sweet_gold, orangetigerfire, and so many many more would come and get excited with me.
I just really miss being able to sit down and create a place fun and enjoyable
Old 07-06-2008, 11:19 PM
Isabel Cullen<3

My Mood: Cold
Queen.Isabel is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I remember being new and i loved fairies my first name was Ranithewaterfairie made in 2005 ( i was kinda young )
So here is where it begins...

I just signed up and was curious so i went into the search rooms and typed in Fair ( incase it was spelled fairie or fairy ) and i found a room called " My Cozy Winter House " ( not mine i mean My in general ) so i entered it it was big it had alot of things in it and i said " Knock Knock " and the person opened the gate and i said "are you a fairie??" she quickly replied " Yes! " i smiled Her vmk name was cookiefairy . As years months days minutes went by we got to know each other more , It feels like we knew each other in real life.Then i switched to Fairy.Isabel , and i lost all my friends so i typed in CookieFairy in the search rooms things and i found her,in the same room , Later i met QueenDenise and she was friends with Cookiefairy, Cookiefairy didn't get on much but when she did it was so much fun, We made a house that we lived in all together , and me and QueenDenise got so mad at each other that we even got mad over being mad that we wanted to quit and we got mad and who was quiting , lol then i got on Queen.Isabel and i stayed on her and vmk closed but just my luck i knew my bff's on other sites!haha.

i also remember being a guest and randomly hitting the " call for help button so many times that it almost took away all my playing time ( banned me for life )

And then i remember trying to enter some random persons house but it kept saying : "this is a private room" or something but i didn't know what it meant so i kept on clicking lol.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:42 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Post Your VMK Memories Here and Share Stories!!

Yes you heard it! Relive the memories here! Post pictures of your room with friends, friends room, or if you want, public rooms! Go ahead, share!
Old 07-07-2008, 01:51 AM
.:Remember:.
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: VMK
cookiefairy is as Frosty as a Snowman
I remember I was cleaning "My Cozy Winter House" when a certain Ranithewaterfairie entered. I was all into knocking, so when she said knock knock I went right to the door. I was thrilled she asked if i was a fairy (as I am all into that) and i said yes. I introduced her to QueenDenise, and we became a roomie threesome. Even though they fought and I wasn't on ALL the time,
this was one of my most cherished memories because I made a true friend

I also remember how one friend really changed and because evil. She used to be awesome and sweet but became mean and very eager to fight. She sadly turned all her friends against her (she even made a room trying to turn them against me!), and made a new account. The point is, throughout all this my friends (Sorry fairy, not on yet!) Queen, Jar, and Minnie (You know who you are ) were all there for me. Jar, I, and her used to be great friends, but Jar and I are still friends today.

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 07-07-2008 at 05:57 PM.. Reason: removed partial naming of names
Old 07-08-2008, 07:23 PM
:Dough..

My Mood: Curmudgeon
lol is spinning in a Cursed Storm
[SIZE="2']The picture below was taken with Vmk pal, the day that seemed to be 100% filled with glitches. I was in the room with one of my best buddies Charlie, and a crate disapeared from the stack.
If you can't tell the things being said are,
"Charlie"
"this is a bug"
"get out"
"Fast."
All by my character, Kailyee.
It was so fun back then ^.^[/SIZE]

Siggi Picture made by .:Blue:.
:3

Last edited by lol; 07-28-2008 at 06:09 AM..
Old 07-08-2008, 07:30 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
i have way too many to post D:
(goes depressed again)

Old 07-09-2008, 03:04 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I was actually writing a little story of all my VMK memories, and I was going to post it in the Stories Forum. So, you'll just have to wait...