Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old VMK Player Cards

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-18-2008, 03:31 AM
Think Think Think
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Thoughtful
TopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Well it seems a HUGE thank you goes out to our very own DOW wiki!!!

I was browsing through some screenshots I had taken to contribute, and wonder of wonders, look what I found hiding in one of them!

~~~

Old 09-18-2008, 03:51 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
- cries - you people are so lucky, none of my pictures have anything open D:

Old 09-18-2008, 05:32 AM
hellokittysurf :)

hellokittysurf is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerRyan View Post
Here's mine from when I was really poor:

Ice Cream Bar magic?! Hehehe...
Old 09-18-2008, 06:28 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokittysurf View Post
Ice Cream Bar magic?! Hehehe...
LOL rotfl i just noticed that it had ice cream bar magic..
LOLLL

dang, they shoulda had that in VMK LOL

Old 09-18-2008, 10:14 PM
Magic Kingdom tour guide
Awards Showcase
Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Disney
Epcotfans is as Frosty as a Snowman
hey i'm on my aunt's computer bc mine has a virus until then no pics of vmk from me
Old 09-18-2008, 11:01 PM
has Left the Building
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Winner Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

DiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their headDiamondMeme has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerRyan View Post
Here's mine from when I was really poor:

LOL... for a second I thought that Ice Cream Bar Magic was real... lol But then I saw he had ALLL the badges... lol
Old 09-19-2008, 03:21 AM
Pirate in Training @ POTC
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 2

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
Chele has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Chele has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Here is mine, sorry I altered it (background and stretching only) for a video so it looks a little funny:

I also have screen shots of various sections of my friends lists. This pic shows my friends requests . . . that I got tired of deleting. Eventurally, I gave up and cleared it out, simply because the lag it caused was unbearable.

PS, I tried to make these pictures the medium size, but I'm only able to get the thumbnail size. Not sure if it's because of the size of the file.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:29 AM
•Dancing through life•
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award Halloween '08 Winner's Award 

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Regal
Kitri has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchMad View Post
Looking at these brought back memories, as they were all attatched to bigger pictures.
These are the 3 I could find. Great lanyards everybody.

(Click to enlarge).
Staff wear green so they're boogies don't show! That's so funny!

I'll try and find mine later.

Clickie
Thank you SoccerRyan and Pisces for being my math tutors!
Old 09-19-2008, 07:00 AM
Think Think Think
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Thoughtful
TopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
I am really enjoying seeing all the player cards.
For me it was always something fun to do to go around VMK checking out the varied cards. No two are ever the same!

~~~

Old 09-19-2008, 12:46 PM
sugarlandconcert♥
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Creative
taylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their headtaylorswiftfan13 has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopazR View Post
I am really enjoying seeing all the player cards.
For me it was always something fun to do to go around VMK checking out the varied cards. No two are ever the same!
I know, I just wish I had a screenie of mine :[
Old 09-19-2008, 01:06 PM
Be cool by being yourself
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Cool
ccooldudecool is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ah i need to look around for one of mine. I remember once though how i had a tomorrowland 1/8 or the orange pin with a rocket and spaceman on the foreground ( if you would even have a foreground in the pins ). And how it was worth a lot of items but i merched it by mistake.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:09 AM
Come to the Lazy Mermaid!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Jacques is covered with ConfettiJacques is covered with ConfettiJacques is covered with Confetti
This is how I had mine most of the time. Took a lot of work to get all of those, too!!

Old 09-20-2008, 02:13 AM
Happy Holidays!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

VIP
My Mood: Dreaming
izzie is floating through Inner Space
This was mine:
but PM me anytime and i'll respond.
Old 09-20-2008, 05:01 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I unfortunately cannot find any pictures of my player card.

However, I remember some of the pins I wore all the time:

-1* Dancing Inferno Magic (when I finally got it through the Disney Movie Rewards
-5* Turn Into Bat Magic
-Minnie Special (in the final weeks of VMK when it was awarded to me and other people for having our VMK Memories in the Newsletter)
-Autopia Racing Green Magic Pin
-5* Buried in Treasure Magic
-5* Fireworks Magic
-1* Inner-Space Suit Red Magic Pin
-1* Lightning Magic (after it was released from the difficult Pirates Quest)
-1* Treasure Detector Magic (after it was released from the difficult Pirates Quest)

I would also wear pins that were part of a theme month or fit close to the theme of the month. For example, Halloween pins during October, Holiday pins during December, New Years pins, Summer pins, Dreams pins. My favorite pin set in all of VMK was the Dreams Pin Set.

Check out my VMK memory that was featured in the VMK Newsletter right here.