Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Gossip > Disney Gossip Archive

Disney Gossip Archive Disney Gossip archive

Old Disney Dreams Sweepstakes

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-29-2008, 10:02 PM
VMK-less

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
BlueTinky ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Disney Dreams Sweepstakes

I don't know how many of you actaully entered, but Disney was having a sweepstaks thismonth and every time you entered, you'd get a free digital download. Today, I know of a few poeple(me and my family :p) that have trid to enter, but once they tried downloding the digital thing, it said page not found or something along those lines and then kicked them out and wouldn't let them download the thing.
I wanted to know if anyone was able to get it

Also, could anyone tell me if it was possible to get any of the downloads that you didn't get form someone else through either pms on here or e-mail. Plz answer here or through a pm.
Old 02-29-2008, 10:14 PM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
What sort of download? You mean, like a song, or a wallpaper?
Old 02-29-2008, 10:32 PM
R.I.P. Strajo

Greenway is as Frosty as a Snowman
They are little gadgets like snow globes and calculators. I didn't get one today either.

Alice for the fair trade that got me my Teleportation Magic and for getting me hooked up to the fan site river ride network (Priz too )
Shiregirl and skippyskippy for fun forum games with great prizes.
The two anonymous friends that gave me VMK Christmas presents. I'd love to know who you are! (I now know who one of you is!)
Old 02-29-2008, 10:33 PM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenway View Post
They are little gadgets like snow globes and calculators. I didn't get one today either.
Oh. I don't need any of that.

Let us know if they release any VMK items.
Old 02-29-2008, 10:35 PM
Think Think Think
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Thoughtful
TopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTinky View Post
I don't know how many of you actaully entered, but Disney was having a sweepstaks thismonth and every time you entered, you'd get a free digital download. Today, I know of a few poeple(me and my family :p) that have trid to enter, but once they tried downloding the digital thing, it said page not found or something along those lines and then kicked them out and wouldn't let them download the thing.
I wanted to know if anyone was able to get it

Also, could anyone tell me if it was possible to get any of the downloads that you didn't get form someone else through either pms on here or e-mail. Plz answer here or through a pm.
I have been entering every day since I heard about this sweepstakes. Today I got the same error message you did. Thinking it was just a glitch I went back and tried again and then it told me I'd already entered - to come back tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoteny View Post
What sort of download? You mean, like a song, or a wallpaper?
The downloads were desktop "toys" - themed clocks, bobble head toys, list makers, snow globes type of things. Cute stuff!

~~~

Old 03-01-2008, 12:00 AM
VMK name - LadyCopper

ladycop67 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Got the same problem here when I entered
Old 03-01-2008, 03:29 PM
VMK-less

VIP
they wouldn't release VMK items...
besides yesterday was the last day.

ok, so i know i'm not the only one
i entered every day after the 9th i think
Old 03-01-2008, 05:01 PM
aliceblue on VMK
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Curious
alice is as Frosty as a Snowman
Don't worry, folks!

I have all of the links to the prize files. I will be listing them in the downloads section as soon as I get a chance, so anyone who missed some can get them themselves. (It's not a good idea to give out your email for someone to send the files to you.)

Please bear with me as it's going to take some time to copy them all, and there's quite a bit going on in VMK (and real life) this weekend!

Last edited by alice; 03-03-2008 at 05:54 PM.. Reason: This was not a double post; my posts were 24 hours apart
Old 03-03-2008, 05:54 PM
aliceblue on VMK
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
I've finished the list of links to the digiprize files; you can access them all here.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:33 PM
aliceblue on VMK
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Just a bump for anyone who missed these prizes.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:13 PM
Think Think Think
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Thoughtful
TopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Much appreciated Alice! Disney sure does put out some cute desktop "toys", don't they? I still need to get a few more from your list that I missed during the actual sweepstakes run, but I'll be doing that soon

~~~

Old 03-04-2008, 11:56 PM
VMK-less

VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by alice View Post
Don't worry, folks!

I have all of the links to the prize files. I will be listing them in the downloads section as soon as I get a chance, so anyone who missed some can get them themselves. (It's not a good idea to give out your email for someone to send the files to you.)

Please bear with me as it's going to take some time to copy them all, and there's quite a bit going on in VMK (and real life) this weekend!
i wasn't planning on e-mail. i just put that as an option if it really to come down to that. and if it did, i'd use a side e-mail that i never use.

oh and thx for posting the downloads i only missed a few
Old 03-07-2008, 01:20 AM
aliceblue on VMK
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Keeping this bumped for a while.
Old 03-08-2008, 09:43 PM
misses vmk!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World 

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Pixieish
Ali-Rae is as Frosty as a Snowman
I took a picture of all of these downloads on my desktop. I'll post them as soon as I feel like uploading all 29 of them
Old 03-09-2008, 08:56 PM
aliceblue on VMK
Awards Showcase

Here Since Day 1 VIP
Bumping again for anybody who missed them.