Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old Yavn Limited Edition Pin... Should It Be?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-08-2008, 01:31 AM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 15

Born In Park
My Mood: PandaExpress
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure
Yavn Limited Edition Pin... Should It Be?

The Yavn Limited Edition Pin is featured in the VMK Trading Card Game, but should the pin be released to the Public? Think about it, all Yavn did was produce the game, and that was it. He made all these changes that people weren't too happy with.

In my opinion, I don't think this pin should be released. Yavn isn't even on VMK anymore! He disappeared on us! What do you think about this?

(If this is not posted in the right spot please move it)
Old 02-08-2008, 01:33 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Annoyed
Stemaboat_Tyler is as Frosty as a Snowman
If there was a yavn pin, then i think that there should be a pin of every staff, creator, etc. But that would be way to much.
Old 02-08-2008, 01:34 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
I highly doubt it will be released, considering in the fall he said he would talk about prizes in the next newsletter. It never happened, to think about it half the stuff he says he will talk about in the next one he never talks about. Not to mention we already no everything in the newsletter. So right now I dont really want a yavn pin.
Old 02-08-2008, 01:35 AM
☼☼☼Got Life???☼☼☼
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Shh
DonaldsWishes is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i think it should be released

1. Bc yavn has been active in november and december in Nedkah's events

2. Him being the prducer He deserves his own pin matter of fact he said he was going to create his own outfit

So Yes this pin should be released

xXWishXx
Old 02-08-2008, 01:35 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I think it should limited like how it says on his pin. Cause otherwise I dont think it would be that special lol. Like I think it should be very very limited in VMK. Like maybe under 500 of the pin. lol
Old 02-08-2008, 01:38 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 

Born In Park
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishBoneWade View Post

2. Him being the prducer He deserves his own pin matter of fact he said he was going to create his own outfit

xXWishXx

Where does it say he is the producer? its getting annoying everyone thinking he invented vmk because he is in the newsletter. I could say the yeti invented vmk single handedly because he is in the newsletter, has his own public room, has eight action phrases, a cell phone, his own ride, and he gives you credits.
Old 02-08-2008, 01:38 AM
Are you listening?
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 

TeddyYeti is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishBoneWade View Post

xXWishXx
So every producer should get an outfit?
Old 02-08-2008, 01:39 AM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 11

Born In Park
My Mood: Baffled
awsomered is spinning in a Cursed Storm
He's full of himself
Really
Old 02-08-2008, 01:42 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Annoyed
Stemaboat_Tyler is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
Where does it say he is the producer? its getting annoying everyone thinking he invented vmk because he is in the newsletter. I could say the yeti invented vmk single handedly because he is in the newsletter, has his own public room, has eight action phrases, a cell phone, his own ride, and he gives you credits.
I agree! Just because yavn is mostly seen, doesn't mean that he is the only one who created over him. People go all goo-goo gaa-gaa over him and the other creators get no attention what so ever.
Old 02-08-2008, 01:56 AM
Environmentalist
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Zebraa is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
He IS the most-known producer, but not the only one. I'm pretty sure he has said it himself (that he is a producer) when asked by a player, "what do you do?"
Old 02-08-2008, 02:03 AM
Kungaloosh!

AdventurersClub is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I'd rather have a HOST_Phinny pin, but as a pin collector I welcome any new pins to VMK.
Old 02-08-2008, 02:52 AM
Grunge Enthusiast
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Curmudgeon
Flea is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I really don't care, I just want the TCG to be completed already.
Old 02-08-2008, 03:19 AM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea View Post
I really don't care, I just want the TCG to be completed already.
Totally. They should have a TCG month to release the items. Maybe a TCG year!
Old 02-09-2008, 07:19 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgoopy View Post
Seriously, guys check out the Wiki more often. Click here for more information about Yavn.
If he is that important then why does he tell us everything that we already know everytime in the newsletter or tell us half of something new and tell us he is going to tell us more next and he never does. It sounds like for a producer they never tell him anything. I sill think the yeti is the main producer, he is more helpful in his column then yavn. Aslo the wiki is a site for the people by the people, so it could have been any crazy yavn fan who put that in their. I need better proof.