Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Trading Post > Old and Sold!

Old and Sold! Trading Post Archive for old trading threads or completed trading threads

Old Anyone interested in Disneyland Golden Show Designer Collection?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-05-2005, 10:59 PM
single-serving friend

MrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundMrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundMrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundMrGenie has turned into a Bat and is flying around
ruh-oh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookymuffin
I apologize if this is misplaced or not allowed, but my boyfriend asked me to do this as a favor for him. I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in actually purchasing an unused secret code card available from the VMK Insider Tour on ebay?
spookymuffin, I am sure it is not your intention to violate the VMK House Rules. However, I believe that rule #9 clearly states that accounts and items should not be bought or sold, and that doing so can result in the termination of your account. We have a policy to not allow discussion of anything that violates the VMK House Rules, so I am closing this thread for now.

If you are still interested in TRADING your Gold Collection code, please start a new thread with this information that doesn't discuss eBay. Thanks!