Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > In-Park Quests

In-Park Quests Discussion about official In-Park Quests - Closed Till Quests are added back to Parks!

Old AH! I need help for in park!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-30-2007, 07:57 PM
Mad Cyantist

My Mood: Artistic
Cyantist is spinning in a Cursed Storm
AH! I need help for in park!

my friend is going there and is going to get us stuff...but she isn't as VMK expirenced as i am with quests and such so we are wondering what VMK cards can we buy just from the booth. i am really interested in Pirate Quest Items Such as Bird hat Firewalls Pirate Stools and Posts and Gold Pirate Chairs. Does she get those from quests or can she buy them from the VMK booth or what? We just don't wanna go to a park and waste it without getting codes no matter if I have to call her hotel and tell her the code answers! Help!i!i!i!

Last edited by Cyantist; 11-15-2009 at 04:44 AM..
Old 04-30-2007, 08:01 PM
Saw Pirates 3 on 5/23/07

shadowari is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The pirate pin collection you can buy at almost any store in the park. Each pack comes with 2 pins and 2 vmk codes. THat's the only thing you can buy that is vmk related.Actually i think you can order those pins online.

As for the in-park quests, you'll seee all the quests in the vmk central. Just answer the questions and give the completed quest card and a park ticket, and you'll get the codes.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:06 PM
Mad Cyantist

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowari View Post
The pirate pin collection you can buy at almost any store in the park. Each pack comes with 2 pins and 2 vmk codes. THat's the only thing you can buy that is vmk related.Actually i think you can order those pins online.

Do you know how much these cost?
Old 04-30-2007, 08:09 PM
<3 VMK <3

Sapphire Starglimmer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Cyantist, each pirate pin box purchased contains two pins with the cards and codes. You don't know what is inside and you can't open it until you buy it.

I would suggest that you have her buy a few boxes for you ($14 each) while she is there because if you buy them online the shipping is outrageous. I think the shipping quote I got was $19.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:11 PM
LafChill in game

My Mood: Elated
TLynn is spinning in a Cursed Storm
http://eventservices.disney.go.com/p...g/pin?id=21598

The pins boxes are $14.00 and you will get two pins. But the pins will be random and you can't return a box once it is opened. Often the VMK pins are behind the counter, so if your friend has trouble finding they should just ask about them.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:37 PM
AstroBlaster

Tach is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Have your friend check the larger pin stores and locations, look behind the counters for small brown boxes with a Pirate Mickey on them. Again, if she has trouble, ask a CM.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:47 PM
Mad Cyantist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLynn View Post
http://eventservices.disney.go.com/p...g/pin?id=21598

The pins boxes are $14.00 and you will get two pins. But the pins will be random and you can't return a box once it is opened. Often the VMK pins are behind the counter, so if your friend has trouble finding they should just ask about them.
There are a couple of things there, I am wondering what the pin in the middle is with the mickey driving a boat and has a pirate hat on. What VMK item is that? Nothing? >_<
Old 04-30-2007, 08:55 PM
LafChill in game

The picture in the middle is the picture of the outside of the box. So that is what your friend should be looking for... like I said above, often it is behind the counter - but I've also seen them just in a basket on the counter as well.
Old 04-30-2007, 09:08 PM
Mad Cyantist

cool is there any way to know what you get?
Old 04-30-2007, 09:23 PM
AstroBlaster

Tach is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Nope. I opened my first box last night- they are packaged in black plastic, hidden until the very last second.

Apparenly, VMK Pirate cards are like a box of chocolate.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:16 PM
Mad Cyantist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tach View Post
Nope. I opened my first box last night- they are packaged in black plastic, hidden until the very last second.

Apparenly, VMK Pirate cards are like a box of chocolate.
what did ye get?
Old 05-01-2007, 08:21 PM
Mad Cyantist

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpdot View Post
This is pin #1 and you get the old Pirate Prison room with it.
oh I am talking about the 1 in the exact middle of all the pins..I see the room code
Old 05-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Mad Cyantist

cool I see a pin called goofy over board and it doesn't say wat VMK item it is...
Old 05-01-2007, 08:30 PM
LafChill in game

The picture in the middle is similar to the room code/pin card, but it is a picture of the outside of the box.

This link on the VMK page is the best place to figure out what VMK item goes with which pin. The pirate pin cards are at the bottom of the list.

Last edited by TLynn; 05-01-2007 at 08:33 PM.. Reason: Added link to VMK card list
Old 05-01-2007, 09:25 PM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
If you want another place where the pin/card information can be found, you can also check out the VMK Wiki.