Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > A Bug's Life

A Bug's Life Bug reports? Repeat after me: There are no bugs, there are no bugs...

Old Not getting 8300 credits i am suppose to!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-15-2008, 06:26 PM
Walt Disney World
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 1

WDWTigger72 is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by persongonewild
I think that you only get the pin...
When you get over 3900 points within fireworks you should get the bronze remix pin, and when you get over 4400 points within fireworks you should get the silver remix pin. Each vmk character will only be able to get these two pins once when playing fireworks, but with the gold remix pin you can get it for every ten wins (first place) over 5500 points. You get 10% credits too on normal days, unless its double days then you can say you get 20% credits.

Its sounds like if you never received the bronze and silver pin that you may have found a rare bug if you received that message. I have never seen that happen before and just about a week ago go the bronze and silver pins on some mule accounts I have. If your character received these pins previously then you will not get the bronze and silver pins again. I think you did the right thing sending into contact us...

P.S. The initial post was not about credits, it was about this person receiving the messages they got over 3900 for the bronze pin and 4400 for the silver pin, but when they checked their inventory they where not there...
Old 02-15-2008, 06:29 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: VMK
punkpat is spinning in a Cursed Storm
No it said credits

Sorry for double posting but i checked my email and yea i was only suppose to get the pin LOL so mods u can close this thread

Last edited by Wendot; 02-16-2008 at 12:54 AM.. Reason: merged double post
Old 02-15-2008, 08:33 PM
I Am ShadowJr In VMK!!!
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Blah
sonic99979 is as Frosty as a Snowman
yeah i think u only get the piN!