Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old The Meeting Of The NPCs

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-04-2008, 11:23 AM
VMK 4ever

My Mood: Amuzed
gamedudegamedude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ MORE!
Old 04-04-2008, 07:08 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
CHAPTER NINE

Esmeralda cackled after sending out another player--creditless. "Yes, that's right--CRY! Baby..." She laughed. She stepped out of her box and went to the door and hung up ANOTHER sign made by Ezra. "Ah, now I have...5,457,378 signs by Ezra in here. It's a wonderful thing, not having to be wallet empty? Haha..." All of a sudden the telephone rang, knocking down all 5,457,378 signs. "Ahg!" Esmeralda complained.
Esmeralda picked up the phone.
"What is it?! Oh, Yeti...Yes, you have not told me, so I am putting a curse on you in five, four, three, two--"
"Wait, Esmie, you don't understand! I was calling to give you my answer."
"Oh, okay. Is it a yes? My fingers are tingling to cast the curse,"
"I..." Yeti shuddered, "I..."
"Come on, I don't have all day!" Esmeralda threatened.
"I will NOT keep credits from those nice players! Hah! And I traded for invisibility magic so you can't find me to cast the spell!"
"Haha, you think that INVISIBILITY magic can keep from MY spells? Think again." Esmeralda held out her two hands, dropping the telephone and saying, "Many times you've denied, many times you have not seen, that I am a magic woman who can curse a hidious being! YARRRR!" Esmeralda shot magic from her hands and it went through the door.
"SEEK HIM!" She demanded. Suddenly, the magic dropped and turned to dust. "What...? I said SEEK HIM!" The magic suddenly got up, and then dropped. Esmeralda walked over to the dust on the ground. She picked some up and blew it into the wind. Suddenly, the magic came crashing down on her.
"AHGGGG!!!" she screamed. Everything went black for Esmie.
As she awoke, she was in a guest room. The owner was Gracie_Girl_Green. "Who...where...why...who are you? Where am I? Why am I here?" She asked to the doctor.
"We found you, and we thought you were gone," a player named shiningstar said, sitting down in a barrel chair. "But then we found all of these dust bits climbing all over you and we brushed them all off. In the process, Guest975319 fainted. I guess that's fainting powder,"
"That was the curse I was sending to Yeti Van Buren,"
"I see," Gracie_Girl_Green said, "and why would you do that?"
"He...well, you wouldn't..."
"You're good to go!" The doctor said, helping Esmeralda out of her chair.
"Oh, thank you kindly," She smiled.
"You're welcome. Come back whenever!"
"Oh, okay," Esmie paused and thought. These players weren't so bad. She grabbed out 100 credits and handed the doctor and shiningstar 50 each. "Come back any time for 20," Esmeralda smiled.
"Oh, thank you!" The two players called.
Esmeralda just smiled.

Last edited by DeputyRR; 04-10-2008 at 04:55 AM.. Reason: non-g
Old 04-04-2008, 07:30 PM
Where Dreams Come True :)
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: RockOn
Gorams is as Frosty as a Snowman
yay!

LOL is the dark figure yavn? Creating Extremely hard quests and dangeling TD magic in front of us are his evil powers!
hehe, just kidding

~gorams~
Old 04-04-2008, 08:04 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 

xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorams View Post
yay!

LOL is the dark figure yavn? Creating Extremely hard quests and dangeling TD magic in front of us are his evil powers!
hehe, just kidding

~gorams~
LOL. Actually, in the next chapter I'll reveal who it was/is.

-xoop
Old 04-04-2008, 11:24 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
Esmie! No turn BacK Evil! lol i love this story and gorams to your post LOL!
Old 04-05-2008, 12:53 AM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
Esmie! No turn BacK Evil! lol i love this story and gorams to your post LOL!
Yay! Thanks for "loving" it even with its mis-info. (Like if the dragon is a boy or girl) LOL. You'll want to see what happens next in the story. Stay tuned!
Old 04-05-2008, 01:15 AM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase

CHAPTER TEN

Esmeralda walked slowly back and felt her wallet. Empty. "Oh no," She gasped, "It was that powder! It changed me! Oh no, this isn't good..."
She ran back to the Emporium and showered it all off. When she got out, she suddenly felt her revenge again. Those VMK players had tricked her! She was sure they had! She suddenly went to her magic crystal ball and did VMK People Search, which she had created in case anything like this happened. The search page looked like this:
NAME OF PLAYER/S: Gracie_Girl_Green, shiningstar
TYPE OF GUEST ROOM: Mad Hatter's Tea Party
SEARCHING . . .
Match found!
Gracie_Girl_Green: member since October 2006, banned once for no respect to staff, currently has 855 credits
Shiningstar: unknown joining time, unknown bans, currently has 1,375 credits
FOR SIMILAR MATCHES, PLEASE TOUCH HERE.

Esmeralda grinned. She had found her matches. She touched on her crystal ball Gracie_Girl_Green. Bleep! The crystal ball bleeped. Suddenly it showed a camera in a guest room.
"Shiningstar," Gracie_Girl_Green asked, "Do you think it was wrong of us to do that?"
"Do what?"
"Y'know..."
Esmeralda gasped. So they HAD done it. Maybe. It was certainly possible. She went into the guest room with her magic.
"Well, well, well..." Esmeralda grinned as she walked in.
The two players gasped. "Esmeralda!"
"Yes. Now why did you trick me? I want my credits back!"
"What?" "What do you mean?"
"You know very well what I mean."
The two players frowned. "No..." Shiningstar said.
"You mean...you didn't..."
"Didn't WHAT?" Gracie_Girl_Green asked.
"You DID do it! Otherwise you wouldn't be asking me that! You shall be banned immediatley!"
"What?" "No fair!" "We didn't do anything but heal you!" "Yeah!"
"Suuuuuuuurrrrre...."
"Esmeralda!" A voice said. Esmeralda turned her head. A big...thing in a black cape came in.
"What IS that, shiningstar?!" Gracie_Girl_Green asked. "I dunno!!" Shiningstar said, scared.
"I AM THE DARK MONSTER! HEAR ME ROAR! ROOOOAAAAAARRRR!!!" Dark Monster said, roaring.
"Ah! Alert the staff! Aren't they watching??" Gracie_Girl_Green asked, frightened. "I'm logging off!!"
"Don't leave me here!!" Shiningstar yelped. Gracie_Girl_Green stayed.
"I am here to take ESMERALDA." Dark Monster said, grabbing Esmeralda by her hair.
"Ouch! My extensions!" Esmeralda cried.
Dark Monster walked out of the room, with Esmeralda dangling by her hair.
The two players were silent.

"PUT ME DOWN!" Esmeralda cried, slamming her fists on Dark Monster.
"Not yet," Dark Monster said.
Esmeralda paused. She recognized that voice.
"...Yeti?" She asked.
Dark Monster did not respond.
Esmeralda said no more. She knew who it was. Just then her VMKPhone started ringing.
"What is it?" Esmeralda asked, answering her VMKPhone.
"It's about the signs," Ezra answered.
"Uhg, I know I owe you, but..."
"But nothing. I made those signs. That costs my mansion. Most of my room is completely gone 'cause of the signs you ordered. C'mon, Es'."
"I'm being kept hostage. But I'll drop by soon."
"What?"
"Nothing. I'll call you back later. Bye." Esmeralda hung up.
"Oh, no you wont." Dark Monster said, grabbing the VMKPhone and crushing it. "MY VMKPHONE!" Esmeralda shrieked. Suddenly the snow from on top of Yeti's cave came falling. "AVALANCHE!!!"

Last edited by DeputyRR; 04-10-2008 at 04:58 AM.. Reason: non-g
Old 04-05-2008, 02:13 AM
Hola, I'm Safari!

SafariLyssaOnVMK is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Cool sory...What exactly was Esmeralda's curse?
Old 04-05-2008, 02:52 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafariLyssaOnVMK View Post
Cool sory...What exactly was Esmeralda's curse?
You'll find out soon
Old 04-05-2008, 03:56 PM
VMK 4ever

when is next chapter comeing? and how many is there
Old 04-05-2008, 05:06 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamedudegamedude View Post
when is next chapter comeing? and how many is there
Wow, that's a good question. I put out new chapters whenever I have enough time for an approptiate length. There hasn't been an exact chapter approx., but there should be at least a few more coming.
Old 04-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
AHHH!!! Dark Monster Has Esmie On The Thread or by her extensions! LOL wow.. Yeti is mad! LOL
Old 04-05-2008, 09:43 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
AHHH!!! Dark Monster Has Esmie On The Thread or by her extensions! LOL wow.. Yeti is mad! LOL
LOL. (I'm putting in this extra stuff cause just LOL would be too short for my entry...hehe)
Old 04-05-2008, 09:58 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Dark Monster ran, holding Esmeralda. "YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO YELL HERE! AND WHO CARES ABOUT A VMKPHONE?!"
"I DO!" Esmeralda yelled back, swinging from the pull of Dark Monster. "AND IT COSTED 100,000 CREDITS!"
Dark Monster dove for a safe shelter--Yeti's cave. They were soon settled.
"Tell me what the curse was, Esmeralda!" Dark Monster demanded, holding up Esmeralda by her vest.
"Uhhhg! Let....go!" She struggled.
"TELL ME!"
"Fine! It was to reverse what you think about a certain subject! So when it jumped on me, it changed how I felt! The magic was supposed to go on YOU and change how YOU felt about it! Now put me down!"
"I never said I'd put you down," Dark Monster said.
"You cheapo!" Esmeralda said, wapping his back.
"Youch," He flinched. He then threw her down onto a thick patch of ice.
Esmeralda howled. "You MONSTER!"
Dark Monster suddenly removed his cape. It WAS Yeti. "I knew it was you," Esmeralda bragged.
Yeti grabbed a chunk of ice from the wall. "Magic would never change the way I feel about citizens of VMK." Yeti said, biting into the ice and chewing with enormous crunches.
"Chew with your mouth shut, you monster..." Esmeralda mumbled.
"Talk with your mouth shut for once, you monster..." Yeti murmured.
"So how long are you going to keep me captive?" Esmeralda asked, slamming the ice with her fist.
"Until the enormous emount of snow goes away that's blocking the door."
"Drat."
"Unless we take the Monorail..."
"You have a Monorail branch near here?"
"Of course."
"Why don't I have one?"
"You have one near you."
"Oh. I guess I do."
"Let's go already!"
The two set out behind the frozen waterfall. When they were aboard, players crowded them.
"Hi, Yeti!" CleverSmallBoy shouted.
"It's that lady!" Mermaidblue called.
"My name is Esmeralda!" Esmeralda shouted.
"Chill," Mermaidblue said.
"Let me get a pic," BlondeAceSherbert said, grabbing out her camera.
"Is this a glitch?" MagicBubbleGum asked.
"I dunno," LifeRoxGirl answered.
Suddenly their stop came. "FOLLOW THEM!" BlondeAceSherbert called, running after the two.
"Run, Yeti, run!" Esmeralda shouted.
Yeti grabbed her hand, and ran.
Old 04-06-2008, 01:27 PM
VMK 4ever

More! do more, must read more!